Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
Am a nice guy, i met dis girl recently on a social site, i toasted her ,and she accepted d proposal. She decided dat we should get to see each other. I want you guys to help me out on how to relate with her on the day, coz am sumao shy. Thanks. Pls i nid ur candid advice
Re: Help by ayobase(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2012
Otulugbeke o!
Just be urself....dont try to be what u r not!
Re: Help by 190: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2012
Just drink 4 cans of alomo bitter

things would flow 4rm there

thank me later wen u wake up from the hospital undecided
Re: Help by Skii(m): 1:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Omo, guy first impression matters o...
First things first, depending on your wardrobe capacity, make sure you "dress to kill" but don't overdo. The onus would be on her to level up the next time you meet by which time you would be toning down ur dressing gradually. Sort of like you dictating the tempo from the start! Iron your clothes and starch your shirt if necessary!!

Go for a haircut the night before. Trim it nicely. Tell the barber you would add N50 extra, so the guy would give u proper attention. Don't go too early o, so that if u r the first he does a shady job, cos his hand wont have primed well for the day. Dont also go in the night when he is tired. Go in the middle!!

Next use deodorant. Use 48hr SURE!! so that incase you have strong BO, it will be covered. U fit top am with body spray. Spray better perfume O, no be all this hausa perfume wey be like air freshener
If your mouth smells, buy Tom Tom and chewing gum and use them like 5-10mins before your encounter.

Then most important, make sure sey u get better lyrics for mouth. Enough things to talk about, general stuffs like Politics: the boko boys, Jonathan's presidency, farouk's theiftancy, then personal stuff like her favourite kind of music or artist, tv shows, movies, from there you will be burrowing in softly and steadily

let me see what else o...*thinking*

You get car?
Re: Help by ayobase(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2012
Skii: Omo, guy first impression matters o...
First things first, depending on your wardrobe capacity, make sure you "dress to kill" but don't overdo. The onus would be on her to level up the next time you meet by which time you would be toning down ur dressing gradually. Sort of like you dictating the tempo from the start! Iron your clothes and starch your shirt if necessary!!

Go for a haircut the night before. Trim it nicely. Tell the barber you would add N50 extra, so the guy would give u proper attention. Don't go too early o, so that if u r the first he does a shady job, cos his hand wont have primed well for the day. Dont also go in the night when he is tired. Go in the middle!!

Next use deodorant. Use 48hr SURE!! so that incase you have strong BO, it will be covered. U fit top am with body spray. Spray better perfume O, no be all this hausa perfume wey be like air freshener
If your mouth smells, buy Tom Tom and chewing gum and use them like 5-10mins before your encounter.

Then most important, make sure sey u get better lyrics for mouth. Enough things to talk about, general stuffs like Politics: the boko boys, Jonathan's presidency, farouk's theiftancy, then personal stuff like her favourite kind of music or artist, tv shows, movies, from there you will be burrowing in softly and steadily

let me see what else o...*thinking*

You get car?

First time Im reading u!
Hmmm...u gat me laughing in d middle of d night!
Correct....when I was about clicking the ''un-follow'' button!
Re: Help by ITbomb(m): 1:33am On Jun 19, 2012
^^^^ it's been long I saw someone gets a good advice on NL
Re: Help by tellwisdom: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Bro, if u like wear pant meet her, if u wear Madttttttttttt perf, like C.K,Versace/Givenchy ETC if u like go buy am from aboki; na u saby. And ur flows no get stammer. leave the rest. u go yansh am dat day undecided undecided
Re: Help by tellwisdom: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^^ it's been long I saw someone gets a good advice on NL

Bros, which advice u dey find again?? shey make we kill ourself ni?? Aby u need money join advice??
Re: Help by cindyrella(f): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2012
Just be your self. Be natural.

(1) (Reply)

Another Romantic Delight To Sight Why I Love Trendy Ladies / Is He In Love With Me? / A Brother And A Sister Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.