Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? (1161 Views)

Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Where To Find Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
IF A CARPENTER WAS ENOUGH TO
MARRY THE MOTHER OF JESUS THEN
WAT IS WRONG WITH LADIES OF DIS
DAYS?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
are you guys actually looking for this kind of ladies? majority of you don't!
Maria was a humble woman.
what guys look for mostly is looks. high heels, long nails, fake hair, make up, big boobs etc.

if a woman is humble, she has almost no chance to compete against others.
everybody is so brainwashed by the media that they don'T know how to appreciate natural beauty and humble women.
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by pendo89(f): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Do you possess the carpenter's qualities?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by fowowe411: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
We kant find galz lyk mary koz there are no men lyk joseph

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by pendo89(f): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dondav:
I believe I do.

That means you possess Judas' qualities.
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by slimchi2k2(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
@Kingzy4pep
bro's i pray to find good wife but i wonder what is going on this day's
just hope to find who we underst me and i will
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Beync(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
why we can't find mary like woman is becos you can't find a man who can marry a pregnant woman even thou an angel come from heaven and tell the man to marry the pregnant woman, he will be doubting thomas and still not agree. U see?
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Mynd44: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2012
Dondav:
I believe I do.
So you will agree to wait until after marriage before having sex? You will accept to marry that same woman who claims to be a virgin, denied you sex and is pregnant? Can you be that man?
Please be honest
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 18, 2012
pendo89: Do you possess the carpenter's qualities?
Sharp reply! wink
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Gudintent: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Kingzy4pep: IF A CARPENTER WAS ENOUGH TO
DAYS?

Likewise if the mother of Jesus could marry a carpenter, what is wrong with men of nowadays?

@op your answer lies within.
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 18, 2012
Pendo! Wow, really missed you. cheesy
pendo89:

That means you possess Judas' qualities.
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by lgboks(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2012
carefreewannabe: are you guys actually looking for this kind of ladies? majority of you don't!
Maria was a humble woman.
what guys look for mostly is looks. high heels, long nails, fake hair, make up, big boobs etc.

if a woman is humble, she has almost no chance to compete against others.
everybody is so brainwashed by the media that they don'T know how to appreciate natural beauty and humble women.
wen it kumz down to setling down d wise guyz knw who to chose.so dont mistake havin fun wit setling down nd 4 d record most guys lyk ma sef lyk babez dat are humble nd naturaly pweety.
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by djeezy(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2012
pendo89: Do you possess the carpenter's qualities?
Απϑ what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the qualities?
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by bisi16(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2012
Urh! U're on a longest thng..
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by mumumugu(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2012
DAYS?

are u a carpenter?
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by pendo89(f): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2012
djeezy: Απϑ what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the qualities?

Joseph was no ordinary man. He was a man of compassion, integrity, decency and love.
He was a man who honored God’s will in his life, and was totally committed to doing God’s will.
Joseph was a humble man who was more concerned about what God wanted out of his life than about what he himself wanted.
He was a humble man chosen for a heavenly mission.
He possessed certain characteristics that mark him as a special man.I am almost sure that the Lord will not call you and me to go through what Joseph went through.

When he took Mary into his home, he refrained himself from physical contact with her. He obeyed the Lord and preserved her virginity until after Jesus had been born. Here is a man willing to bear the shame and reproach leveled at him from the community, and he is also willing to place his own desires, needs and rights on the back burner. He wants nothing more than to do the perfect will of God.

Do you have such character? If you want a Mary,then desire to be a Joseph.

Hi Sauer. smiley
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by goofie: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
fowowe411: We kant find galz lyk mary koz there are no men lyk joseph

rolling on d floor with laughter n my boss is wonering if am nuts cheesy
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by goofie: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
face it poster, u dont really want a woman like Mary.

cos if Mary is d holier than thou woman dt u r looking 4, soon after marriage,u'l be looking 4 Rahab( d call girl in d bible)
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by xynerise: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Even in d bible nobody was like her. That is why she is special
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by goofie: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
call her 4 a meeting and say d cliche "its me,not you"
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by xynerise: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
goofie: call her 4 a meeting and say d cliche "its me,not you"
wrong thread
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by goofie: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
xynerise:
wrong thread

lol.thanks
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by ibbernard(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
HEY GUYS I'D LIKE TO INFORM U THAT U ARE ALL WRONG. THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHO ARE LIKE MARY IN OUR GENERATION TODAY, AND I'M SURE SOME OF THEM ARE ASKING GOD IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEM. U GUYS MAKE GIRLS GO AGAINST THEIR WISH. A GIRL FALLS HEAD OVER HILLS IN LOVE WITH A GUY AND HE INSIST THAT SEX IS THE WAY THEY CAN BE TOGETHER.... IN THE END, HE LEAVES HER, HANGS ON TO ANOTHER GIRL,ETC. NOW WHEN ITS TIME TO MARRY HE WANTS A VIRGIN...... U CANT EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT. OTHER BOYS LIKE U ARE ALSO BUSY BUSY DOING THE OTHER GIRLS..... WHAT DO U EXPECT? THE REASON WE DON'T HAVE MANY VIRGINS AROUND. BUT I ASSURE U WE HAVE THEM... THOUGH FEW.
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
DAYS?

We have Onila
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
REALITY101:

We have Onila
Huh? Are you kidding?
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh? Are you kidding?

What yo think?
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
REALITY101:

What yo think?
I think that's wrong. If Onila was conceived of the Holy spirit, she would flip and go insane
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by fairygeh(f): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Would u have wanted a girl like mary?i knw most guys wont cos no guy wants to take responsibility for what he didnt do,an act he didnt perform.if na nairaland guy be joseph,m sure he for don run away and even call Allu people on mary sef
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
DAYS?
dem dey village
Re: Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? by larrymoore(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lot ar still virgin bt they ar under 10yrs old.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You React To This ? / Girlfriends Association Of Nigeria Planning To Strike On Boyfriends Associations / What If She Tells You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.