Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor (7287 Views)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by tpia5: 1:35am On Jun 20, 2012
etchel: When i was younger in Benin City during my primary school days. Similar even occur, this time they got info that we had lots of tuber of yams. So they kidnapped my cousine & demanded that we settle with all the tubers of yam. It was 2 dozen tho n they collected alot of meat & fishes frm our stew n soup. They then release our cousine. The police came when my cousine was out of d kidnappers custody.
are there no females in their families who they can collect tubers of yam as dowry for? Usually everybody gets their yam and stew ingredients during weddings since the prospective groom is supposed to bring all these.

Na wa o!
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Ishilove: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2012
etchel: When i was younger in Benin City during my primary school days. Similar even occur, this time they got info that we had lots of tuber of yams. So they kidnapped my cousine & demanded that we settle with all the tubers of yam. It was 2 dozen tho n they collected alot of meat & fishes frm our stew n soup. They then release our cousine. The police came when my cousine was out of d kidnappers custody. That was my 1st time to see a police pistol silver type & i was happy they kidnapped my cousine. Its laughable now but back then our heart were on our lips.
Lmao!!! cheesy grin
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by buchi4action(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
He has been freed, unconditionaly, they latter found out that he was not their target, & his family was poor.
Thank u my dear nl for all ur suggestions & comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / Saudi Arabia Executes Four People In One Day, (graphic Images) / Prophet Isaac Amata Acquitted Of Two Counts Of Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.