Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew (12188 Views)

El Rufai For President 2019! Kaduna Is Already Changing / Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by Pakavy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ex Inferis:

search me o! and they claim to have advisers. while soldiers are hauling in bodies you're bisy relaxing curfew. meanwhile GEJ has gone for samba and brazilian beer.
r u kidding me,gej is having tequila served by real brazilian azzes while his country
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
I URGE U XTIANS, PLEASE STOP RUNNING, STAND AND FIGHT, PPLEEAASEEE, ARE THERE NO IBOS IN THAT TOWN? CANT D IGBOS THERS START D WAR FROM THERE? ARE ALL D XTIANS THERE SIISSYS
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by BlakkBoi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ekans: Its getting really crazy in this country.Where is the man we elected president?

Waiting for us to de-elect him in 2015. Goodluck Jonathan has become synonymous with incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by jaybee(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ex Inferis:

another lie o! there has been 24hr curfew since the last hour and a half. shoot on sight order given. where you described is close to 1DIV HQ. please stop spreading rumors, you're only making a bad situation worse.

what's your point? are you everywhere in KD town at the same time? if you don't want your atrocities to be broadcasted then just don't do, otherwise it must be witnessed and broadcasted.

if a curfew is imposed within a few minutes, would it automatically freeze those already in transit? in any case do soldiers and curfews stop the killing of innocent people? stop babbling, big liar.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by tpapi: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
lacasa: While the nation is in crisis, while some ignorant idiots are out tђere killing themselves on the streets, our President is in Brazil τ̅o attend the "World Earth Summit" ...(Amazing!!!).

.. Nigerians, xtians anϑ muslims, can Ɣou see your lives??

They've turned us τ̅o monkeys †ђªt dnt know their left from right
wen gej wz in d kontri,wz killin n bombin nt stil goin on,u jus take delight in criticizin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by samstradam: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
People should stop acting as if they are omnipresent and debunking other peoples accounts- PLS IF SOMEBODY DID NOT SAY THAT THEY KILLED SOMEBODY IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE, SHUT UP AND LET THEM TELL THEIR STORY.

The intolerance and God attitude of the average Nigerian is f##kin nauseating.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by hakanai(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
hovic: And they said islam is of peace.
#Islam my hass.

^^^^ In as much as i hate violence and fin dthis actions before and now regretable.where were you, when the xtian were showing there xtian love and peace to the Muslims along the Abuja and Kaduna express way?Christian religion of love my foot!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by pdpiperpippen: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ex Inferis:

another lie o! there has been 24hr curfew since the last hour and a half. shoot on sight order given. where you described is close to 1DIV HQ. please stop spreading rumors, you're only making a bad situation worse.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by pdpiperpippen: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dude wots ur prblm that story is true I am currently in kawo and sme xtains were killed here, are u a BH agent?
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by Wisdytech(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls be calm! GOD wil serve u ALL..
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by pdpiperpippen: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ex Inferis:

so when you bastards killed innocent people who were not responsible for bombing your churches, its not atrocity ko? we shall kill all you vermin, and when your jesus finally condescends to come, we shall kill the bastard too. lets see if the fagg0t can rise a second time.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by tpapi: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pakavy: i dont think zaria is affected cos i attended my lectures in shikka 4rm 7am to 11am,took a friends car 2 wudil kano,as i typed i am in a commercial car 4rm wudil 2 gyedigyedi 4rm were i wuld board a vehicle 2 zaria..just cald a pal at basawa and he said is 6am to 6pm stil.wetin dey happen nah?
until dem put cutlass 4 ur neck b4 u siddon 4 house

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by ExInferis(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
Wisdytech: Pls be calm! GOD wil serve u ALL..
Wisdytech: Pls be calm! GOD wil serve u ALL..

tried being calm, to douse an already tense and unfortunate situation but some id10ts just have to portray everything in bad light. when xtians were killing innpcent people on sunday in the aftermath of the church bombings some people here were cheering them on. now that we're doing our own reprisals they want to deny us our fun? f**k you!
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by pdpiperpippen: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
Prophet mohammed is currently fuucccking my goat wit all u faaaggot muslims who were slaughtered like chicken ffuuuck islam fuuuck mohammed and fuuuccck every muslim die slow mother fuuucckers bastards

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by buJu234: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ Ex Inferis

ARE U A BH agent or what?
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by pdpiperpippen: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
For any xtain u kill more faaggot muslims will go, this is war ffuuuuccck islam ffffuuuck mohammed
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by ExInferis(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
pd piper pippen: Prophet mohammed is currently bleeping my goat wit all u faaaggot muslims who were slaughtered like chicken ffuuuck islam fuuuck mohammed and fuuuccck every muslim die slow mother fuuucckers bastards

haha you can only say that behind the anonymity of the internets. i dare you to place yoour address here if you dare...or come say it to my face.

buJu-234:
@ Ex Inferis

ARE U A BH agent or what?

full member. arent we all? isnt that what you people believe about every last one of us?
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by Tare55(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ex Inferis:

so when you bastards killed innocent people who were not responsible for bombing your churches, its not atrocity ko? we shall kill all you vermin, and when your jesus finally condescends to come, we shall kill the bastard too. lets see if the fagg0t can rise a second time.

What about that peadiphile u call prophet...talk about killing, there still some smelling Moslem corpse around the old cemetery along bypass. Pls come remove the shit and make u come with protection asshole.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by hakanai(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Ex Inferis:

^^^What ever the case leave Jesus(AS) out of this and don't act stupid.What has Isa(AS) done for you to suggest that and can you match Allah's messenger.Your actions are totally misguided.Better get back on track for your soul o!Allah forgive us all.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by pdpiperpippen: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ex inferis y not give ur address and cme and say to my face that u will kill jesus and see wot will happen bitch! By d way we killed muslims like chickens ystrday and toady and eat their flesh just u guys(BH) said
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by buJu234: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
i think its high time Seun report this guy Ex Inferis to the SSS....

men if u re a BH agent while not leave this western social media... after all u said western Education is bad

Hypocrites... deceiving ur poor followers
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by hakanai(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
pd piper pippen: Ex inferis y not give ur address and cme and say to my face that u will kill jesus and see wot will happen bitch! By d way we killed muslims like chickens ystrday and toady and eat their flesh just u guys(BH) said

^^^ Enjoy if it makes you feel less hungry and makes your sorry life better.I hope You maintain this position when you face hell or final judgement.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by wuzman(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
hovic or whatever, i suspected u as one of boko haram agency because i'm a muslim and lived d xtians in dsame compound eatn,playn and sharin things 2gether.
infact one of colleages also being killed in kaduna by boko haram.
Pls i dont think dis issue was religion crises at all.it must have been sometin else.But i pray that Almighty God will help and assist Mr. President to solve dis abnosious sect called Boko
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by DSB(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
lacasa: While the nation is in crisis, while some ignorant idiots are out tђere killing themselves on the streets, our President is in Brazil τ̅o attend the "World Earth Summit" ...(Amazing!!!).

.. Nigerians, xtians anϑ muslims, can Ɣou see your lives??

They've turned us τ̅o monkeys †ђªt dnt know their left from right

It's not like he has a clue what to do if he's around....smh
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by AndroBlaze: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ex Inferis:

May the Almighty have mercy on your soul.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by Tisa: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don't see the entity called nigeria lasting till 2015. The Americans told us in 2005 that naija will disintegrate come 2015 n my bet is it will happen b4 then. This is the fall out of some people terming themselves to be the perpetual rulers of naija even after ruling the country the most since independence while there are tribes in d country that hasn't enjoyed such privilege.

I just hope n pray the breakup will be peaceful. Its only fools that will think there is a future for this country now.

Let us all be calm. GOD is already intervening.

Tnx.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by Tisa: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don't see the entity called nigeria lasting till 2015. The Americans told us in 2005 that naija will disintegrate come 2015 n my bet is it will happen b4 then. This is the fall out of some people terming themselves to be the perpetual rulers of naija even after ruling the country the most since independence while there are tribes in d country that hasn't enjoyed such privilege.

I just hope n pray the breakup will be peaceful. Its only fools that will think there is a future for this country now.

Let us all be calm. GOD is already intervening.
Re: Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew by jackima: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
dear God help us as never before......Amin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock / APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun / Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.