Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock (12165 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Angry Jonathan Blasts Minister Of Petroleum, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by karlriz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
The defeat and it concession of President Goodluck Jonathan by Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC has come to many supporters of the president as a rude shock, especially those who are corrupt.

A viral online media reports of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke alleged visit to former Head of States, Abdulsalami Abubakar reported few days ago. The reports stated that the minister was running from pillar to pole to ensure her soft landing following many corrupts charges labelled against her in the petroleum industry before the no nonsense president-elect, Buhari takes over

Fresh but unconfirmed report according to KWARA247 suggests that following the failure of President Jonathan at the presidential polls, several corrupt ministers and office holders have been under serious panic as they struggle to cover up their corrupt practices and get a soft landing before General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in.

Amongst the public office holder is the Minister of Petroleum Resources who has been alleged of several corruption cases including illegal oil export, ownership of refineries abroad to mention a few. The Petroleum Minister, Alison Diezani Madueke was disgraced today when she visited president Jonathan to discuss ways to mend her shortcomings before Buhari takes over.

A reliable source told us that president Jonathan shouted at her in his guest house, stating that his failure was due to corrupt practices traceable to the Petroleum Minister. “Get out, get out of my sight” president Goodluck shouted.

Having failed, Alison hurried to join the queue of corrupt public office holders seeking soft landing through General Abdulsalam. Our source made it known that Alison was caught at the waiting room of General Abdusalam where she was dressed in Islamic veil to hide her identity.

While we are gathering more details, efforts to reach the media aide of General Abdulsalam was impossible as at the time this report was compiled. However, we are unsure if Alison was able to meet the former head of state.

SOURCE: KWARA274

http://www.newspunch.org/angry-jonathan-reportedly-blasts-diezani-sent-her-out-of-aso-rock/

5 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Uncle Jona small small oh!!

Madam your Cup don full!!
You are a Goner!!
Go and put your House in Order for you are going to JAIL!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Ilekeh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't believe this.

Can you guys kindly stop with the fake news and propaganda?

Sai Buhari but is this the change I'm to expect?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by cyril83(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Serves her right, greedy thief.... Running from pillar to post will not save you. You are not too far from prison.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Deltagiant: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Really? Another grapevine

2 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by theV0ice: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't believe this.

Not everything happens with the knowledge or permission of GMB and his core team.

Learn to treat online news with some skepticism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by amakaobiemeka: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na now he wan dey grow balls, when ur women don end ur career with pu..Xy. E don red 4 these frog eyed ladies with madam puff puff. See as all of them dey find soft landing. #baba any one that wants to negotiate for the corrupt should be treated as one too

5 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eeyah...and she may be innocent o!!
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Ilekeh(f): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
theV0ice:

Not everything happens with the knowledge or permission of GMB and his core team.

Learn to treat online news with some skepticism.

You're correct smiley

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by egift(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jonathan had already traded all of them to secure a safe landing for himself and Patience. Madam had made it clear she is not ready to take food to her husband in Prison.

It is now time for Nigerian Media to cook and serve the most unbelievable stories.

9 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by karlriz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wonder how many people diz woman must have met within last week. There's nothing as good as having clean hands. If this is d case on earth, I wonder who most of us will run 2 beg on judgement day in Heaven b4 we are called out 2 cum n give account of how we lived our lives here on earth. embarassed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by debo07(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
And who says Nigeria won't be better under GMB.He hasn't been sworn in yet and we are already seeing the downfall of corrupt pple.SAI BUHARI

23 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by omenka(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dafuq!!! shockedshockedgrin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by harizonal123(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
A reliable source told us that president Jonathan shouted at her in his guest house, stating that his failure was due to corrupt practices traceable to the Petroleum Minister. “Get out, get out of my sight” president Goodluck shouted.
[/quote].

Hahahaha grin grin grin! This one don pass home video

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
BiHung:
Eeyah...and she may be innocent o!!
Innocent my rump. That woman is the proverbial goat in Jonathan's "yam and goat" analogy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Day169: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
..A sign of the times.

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dayo23(f): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brb
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dayo23(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
debo07:
And who says Nigeria won't be better under GMB.He hasn't been sworn in yet and we are already seeing the downfall of corrupt pple.SAI BUHARI
Sai Baba
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sauce? grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by ignis: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Anything that have a beginning obviously have an end.
The end of corruption and impunity is here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by jamislaw(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hahahahaha I just the laugh oooo.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lemme pack here...
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Interesting... Nigerians now making wave with lies in the new era of CHANGE undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't believe this.

While most of the story is unverified, it is verified that she visited Abdulsallam Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
ignis:
Everything that have a beginning obviously have an end.
The end of corruption and impunity is here.

D beginning of grammar is here grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by IGBOSON2: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't believe this.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You ain't seen nothing yet! In time to come, you'd be surprised at the exact nature of the company you've been keeping lately!! wink

3 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
So, even if the cow shouts "Maaaahhh" nairalanders will believe the cow ? I don die...

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by roufy235(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bad belle people
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by refreshrate: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

While most of the story is unverified, it is verified that she visited Abdulsallam Abubakar

And Abdulsalam resides in Aso rock abi?
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by BlackTechnology: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
karlriz:
The defeat and it concession of President Goodluck Jonathan by Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC has come to many supporters of the president as a rude shock, especially those who are corrupt.

A viral online media reports of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke alleged visit to former Head of States, Abdulsalami Abubakar reported few days ago. The reports stated that the minister was running from pillar to pole to ensure her soft landing following many corrupts charges labelled against her in the petroleum industry before the no nonsense president-elect, Buhari takes over

Fresh but unconfirmed report according to KWARA247 suggests that following the failure of President Jonathan at the presidential polls, several corrupt ministers and office holders have been under serious panic as they struggle to cover up their corrupt practices and get a soft landing before General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in.

Amongst the public office holder is the Minister of Petroleum Resources who has been alleged of several corruption cases including illegal oil export, ownership of refineries abroad to mention a few. The Petroleum Minister, Alison Diezani Madueke was disgraced today when she visited president Jonathan to discuss ways to mend her shortcomings before Buhari takes over.

Having failed, Alison hurried to join the queue of corrupt public office holders seeking soft landing through General Abdulsalam. Our source made it known that Alison was caught at the waiting room of General Abdusalam where she was dressed in Islamic veil to hide her identity.

While we are gathering more details, efforts to reach the media aide of General Abdulsalam was impossible as at the time this report was compiled. However, we are unsure if Alison was able to meet the former head of state.

SOURCE: KWARA274

http://www.newspunch.org/angry-jonathan-reportedly-blasts-diezani-sent-her-out-of-aso-rock/

False information

Unconfirmed news being posted.

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by seunfly: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by abduljabbar4(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Now I can call Jona a hero. I said it before. Jonathan is good but surrounded by bad people. Thank you Jonathan for boldly telling her. I'm sure the insecurity was caused by those pot bellied ogas@the top in the army.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, AGF Ask Supreme Court To Strike Out Cross River’s Suit On Onnoghen / Cross River Confirms Ikepeme As CJ After Rejecting Her Twice / Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.