Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum (48436 Views)

Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / Structural Engineering Forum : Lets Get Talking / Should I Major In Petroleum Engineering Or Chemical Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Engineering touches all areas of life on earth and beyond, from everyday needs like clean water,
energy and medical
breakthroughs; to advances in travel, communications and space exploration.
Mechanical engineering is my passion but, I'm married to Chemical engineering. Both are equally interestingly very good
Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Engineering touches all areas of life on earth and beyond, from everyday needs like clean water,
energy and medical
breakthroughs; to advances in travel, communications and space exploration.
Mechanical engineering is my passion but, I'm married to Chemical engineering. Both are equally interesting
Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
According to the BLS, chemical
engineers use their knowledge of
chemical principles and
interactions to create products
and chemicals. These engineers
may devise manufacturing
processes, conduct research to
solve scientific problems and
could be responsible for safety
issues, such as by-products that
are left over from manufacturing
or research.
Chemical engineers are
employed by many industries,
such as pharmaceuticals,
manufacturing and research.
According to O*Net Online,
chemical engineers are
instrumental in the development
of everyday products, such as
gasoline, plastics and paper
(www.onetonline.org).
Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Chemical engineering encapsulate all aspect of engineering but for electrical engr &computer engr which has some peculiarity. Everytin on earth 'l stil b traced back 2 d smallest indivisible unit, called atom, dt s chemistry 4 u. By d time u start manipulating dif atoms 2 achieve an intention, dn u r doing a chem engr's work either ur title s ME, EE, AE, FTE, CSE or watever..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by Japlon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Glad to be a Mechanical Engineer. Always dealing with the engines.Love it
Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by salamso96: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2014
eelvismd: [b]Really?
When a chemical engineer speaks the chemistry aspect of his profession, mechanical engineers become confused. On the other hand, when a chemical engineer speaks the engineering aspect of his profession, the chemist is lost in misery. How do you reconcile that going by your statement
[/b]

I think the point is that. You might get confused if your father speaks of unknown terms to you and. Your Father can also get confused when you speak jargons you learnt Info school to him. That doesnt spoil the tree-fruit /father-son/ Mechanical-chemical relationship
Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by paooxide(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
I guess you have not finished with this argument. After 5 years + in UNI na to argue remain abi, instead of playing your respective roles out there.Come to think of it, was your school fess different From each other ?. We all need each other .
My Question: How many of those systems mentioned have you designed ? . You can name a few if the info is not a classified one.

(Am I educated so as to argue?)
Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by sambright2012: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2014
i am a chemical engineer by study bt mechanical in practice, are u .........?
Re: Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum by Allwility: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2014
I just couldn't help saying this... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) / 10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.