Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

"I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. (1865 Views)

Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
Guys how do u feel when a girl tell u this? grin
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
I feel like corking a pistol in her anuz! angry
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Sijo01(f): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
^sorfri vex. op said 'guys'!
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
I move on with my life. How else should I act?
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Scash(f): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Isn't Op supposd to be a married man?
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
De-friend and De-sister her. . .
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
Scash: Isn't Op supposd to be a married man?
how is that ur yanshache? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Scash: Isn't Op supposd to be a married man?
he might still be in the market illegally nah
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
he might still be in the market illegally nah
meaning? undecided
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Scash(f): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
xynerise:
how is that ur yanshache? undecided
who 'liked' dis
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Scash: who 'liked' dis
grin grin. I was surprised to see that too.
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by cindyrella(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
shocked she told u that? Smh
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
cindyrella: shocked she told u that? Smh
you mean scash? undecided
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
xynerise:
meaning? undecided
Are you asking me?
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you asking me?
are u talking to me?
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Tyche(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
You can stick around if you have the time, maybe you will be upgraded.
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Tajsagay(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2012
mr who!
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Tell her to go 2 Hell cos she wont be missed
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Jayboy124: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
xynerise: Guys how do u feel when a girl tell u this? grin

Right now, the sister option work perfectly if she's someone you really like. If you guys stay 'siblings', the relationship is usually a lot more honest that way.

So stay siblings. After all, it's only one thing that you'll be missing if you guys stay siblings.
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by KINGwax(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
killz. They're friends, dnt forget
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Well you can be siblings in bad too
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Well you can be siblings in bad too
in bed u mean?
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Jayboy124: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
xynerise:
in bed u mean?

Looooool... Of course in bed, gisting, taking ice cream and playing scrabble. I do that a lot.
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jayboy124:

Looooool... Of course in bed, gisting, taking ice cream and playing scrabble. I do that a lot.
and solving calculus grin
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Jayboy124: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
xynerise:
and solving calculus grin

I'm good in maths, so calculus too. Loooool. But seriously, apart from the fact that there'll be no sex, the sister thing is wonderful.
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Maths ke? How about playing mummy and daddy with noting on but protection?
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jayboy124:

I'm good in maths, so calculus too. Loooool. But seriously, apart from the fact that there'll be no sex, the sister thing is wonderful.
interesting.....
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Jayboy124: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Maths ke? How about playing mummy and daddy with noting on but protection?

That'll be good too. Guess you two must have ate the apple by then, loooool.
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
You get the point
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by xynerise: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44: You get the point
bad boy grin
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jayboy124:

You don dey for the business. grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
By the power conferred on me, I declare this thread derailed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. / Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? / Hilarious Photos: Ladies When Possing For Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.