Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112330 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
ALL NA WASH.
taiwo gurl: Pls r dey Real
RCC is pleased to invite you for a job test and chat @ 1st Floor, 32/34 Ikorodu road,btw Diamond/Access Bank Jibowu, Lagos on Monday 16/09/2013 by 1pm
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2013
jills:

Its no joke. its a simple question! HAVE THEY DUPED YOU, YOU IN PARTICULAR? EMMAMUEL4WATEVA!!!!

Stop spreading what you dont know.'

WHO HAS BEEN DUPED? COME ON BOARD HERE AND SAY SO.
But then i know some will come here and lie. *mtschew*

THEY HAVE COME UP WITH A BRILLIANT IDEA THAT HAS AFFECTED LIVES POSITIVELY.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS:

GREAT PEOPLE talk about IDEAS, AVERAGE people talk about THINGS, SMALL people talk about OTHER PEOPLE.

I guess your brain can decipher what category all of you who are talking here.

BROS...SHEY U HAFF BROTHERz, COUSINz, RELATIVEz WHO DONT HAFF A JOB!....U HAFF PEOPLE IN UR VILLAGE WHO DONT HAFF A JOB...Y DONT U HELP DEM FIRST...BY COLLECTING 8500 SO DEY JOIN THE LUCRATIVE BUSINEzz...U DONT NEED TO TALK PLENTY HERE..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2013
ayena: u cld verify b4 u talk. lk i saidn tere is no boss anywere and no one is estortn mney from anyone. u already kno wat we do. u are only made comments based n wat u ave eared. ve u realy met sum1 dat estorted?
My friend stop that crap. I have being to your interview and presentation before and I know what I am talking of. You guys are extorting money from graduates. It's just that naija law is very weak at the moment, if not you all would have being in prison. Stop taking advantage of innocent graduates. Stop stealing from them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by contrite: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2013
i think what i perceive is this: as graduates in Nigeria, no one wants to start up a kind of business of their own...everybody seems to want to sit in a office in a company and get paid regardless of if the company made profit or loss; this latter is a seems quite comfortable though but for how long?

Isnt it maybe a good idea to have a second source of good income even if you still want to hold on to your actual job?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg. All your talk na W. A. S. H.
contrite: i think what i perceive is this: as gr aduates in Nigeria, no one wants to start up .a kind of business of their own...everybody seems to want to sit in a office in a company and get paid regardless of if the company made profit or loss; this latter is a seems quite comfortable though but for how long?

Isnt it maybe a good idea to have a second source of good income even if you still want to hold on to your actual job?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aderonkebams(f): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2013
This is a wake up call for all. Beware !!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jills: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2013
The only reason why I would respond to you guys is just for those who keep bringing their invitations here and keep being deceived. I really don't have time for you guys cos you have a mindset: die hard employees! Nothing anyone tells you will make you embrace the opportunity of enterpreneurship, rather u get upset and frustrated and start calling names. So you r on your own. A word of advise: try to be objective in life, and wake up to d smell of cofee. I guess this thread has been on for years, approximately 2 or so. And in those years these companies have kept thriving. This is not a case of if you can't beat them you join them. It is not a compulsory venture, so stay off and walk away quietly if it doesn't appeal to you, for crying out loud.

Now, to answer you guys on what we do. No body is extorting money from anybody. I am yet to see someone who will say he or she was extorted. We basically train people to be empowered in the area of health management and if at all you guys(who are ranting here) are graduates you should understand the meaning of LICENSE. Since you use the internet, pls google it, it is that simple! You can't work in specific fields without a license.

What we do is what the government has failed to provide for everyone - employment and proper healthcare services (-preventive healthcare). And these are 2 basic needs of any breathing being, whether you like em or not. Its all about entrepreneurship in health management and I am yet to see any entrepreneur who started with zero capital. So think again.

Do not ask what your country would do for you, but rather ask what you would do for your country.

Pls define extortion mr emmanuel. You obviously don't know the meaning.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2013
@jill carry your face comot for here. You guys have invited me again. But your plans have failed. You make so many waste transport fare thats my pain. Thank God I know almost all your addresses. And thank God I am not jobless.
Like I said, disclose your business to the house. Any business that has no name and that one is shy to unveil is definitely a bad business. I know banks, pharmaceuticals, malls, government parastatals and so many other business. But for yours, whats the nature of your business. Tell the house.
My advise is that you stop estorting from people because their tears to God will continue to drain you and you will find yourself at last begging in life. Remember what that man told your boss, that he should stop all these nonsense. It doesn't matter the amount you have stolen from them. You will one day pay for your sins. GOD HATE AN UNJUST WEIGHT.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2013
You no dey TIRE, your Lucky I don't know u in person.
jills: The only reason why I would respond to you guys is just for those who keep bringing their invitations here and keep being deceived. I really don't have time for you guys cos you have a mindset: die hard employees! Nothing anyone tells you will make you embrace the opportunity of enterpreneurship, rather u get upset and frustrated and start calling names. So you r on your own. A word of advise: try to be objective in life, and wake up to d smell of cofee. I guess this thread has been on for years, approximately 2 or so. And in those years these companies have kept thriving. This is not a case of if you can't beat them you join them. It is not a compulsory venture, so stay off and walk away quietly if it doesn't appeal to you, for crying out loud.

Now, to answer you guys on what we do. No body is extorting money from anybody. I am yet to see someone who will say he or she was extorted. We basically train people to be empowered in the area of health management and if at all you guys(who are ranting here) are graduates you should understand the meaning of LICENSE. Since you use the internet, pls google it, it is that simple! You can't work in specific fields without a license.

What we do is what the government has failed to provide for everyone - employment and proper healthcare services (-preventive healthcare). And these are 2 basic needs of any breathing being, whether you like em or not. Its all about entrepreneurship in health management and I am yet to see any entrepreneur who started with zero capital. So think again.

Do not ask what your country would do for you, but rather ask what you would do for your country.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aurorachris: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls I got a text from RCC HR to cm for test & interview tomorrow @ 32/34 jibowu b/stop, lagos between Access&Diamond bank.
Does any1 have info on this RCC?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2013
aurora chris: Pls I got a text from RCC HR to cm for test & interview tomorrow @ 32/34 jibowu b/stop, lagos between Access&Diamond bank.
Does any1 has info on this RCC?

Scam..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2013
jills: The only reason why I would respond to you guys is just for those who keep bringing their invitations here and keep being deceived. I really don't have time for you guys cos you have a mindset: die hard employees! Nothing anyone tells you will make you embrace the opportunity of enterpreneurship, rather u get upset and frustrated and start calling names. So you r on your own. A word of advise: try to be objective in life, and wake up to d smell of cofee. I guess this thread has been on for years, approximately 2 or so. And in those years these companies have kept thriving. This is not a case of if you can't beat them you join them. It is not a compulsory venture, so stay off and walk away quietly if it doesn't appeal to you, for crying out loud.

8500 FOR LISCENCE, N DAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKEz ME A FOOD NUTRITIONIST WITHOUT TRAINING...LOOK!!!...U GUYz SHUD JUSS CARRY UR DRUGz RENT A SHOP....AND OPEN A PHARMACY.....DAT WAY U WONT B WORRY-ING OUR LIVEz WITH STUPEED TXT MSGz....N THE MOST ANNOYING PART IS UR TEXT MSGz SAY ANODA THING..DEN U GUYz TAKE US TO A HALL...WRITE ONE STUPEED FAKE TEST N START TALKING BULL-CRAP....NICCA DATz THE 1ST SIGN THAT U'RE BEING SCAMM-ED...AND U GUYz ARE SO STUPEED TO REALISE DAT U ASK FOR THE 8500 TO EARLY....U DONT EVEN EXPLAIN THE BUSINESS WELL ENUF FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND...DAZz ANODA SIGN DATz ITz A SCAM...MAYBE IF Y'ALL CAN USE UP TO 3DAIz TO EXPLAIN WAT THE BUSINEzz ENTAILz MORE PEOPLE WUD B INTERESTED...BUR OF COURSE U GUYz CANT NA..COz NO TIME TO WASTE TIME...SINCE NA SCAM...WHO GO FALL...GO STII FALL...U GUYz SHUU JUSS GO N OPEN SHOP N SELL UR DRUGz....SIMPLE N SHORT..

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jills: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
MekT:

8500 FOR LISCENCE, N DAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKEz ME A FOOD NUTRITIONIST WITHOUT TRAINING...LOOK!!!...U GUYz SHUD JUSS CARRY UR DRUGz RENT A SHOP....AND OPEN A PHARMACY.....DAT WAY U WONT B WORRY-ING OUR LIVEz WITH STUPEED TXT MSGz....N THE MOST ANNOYING PART IS UR TEXT MSGz SAY ANODA THING..DEN U GUYz TAKE US TO A HALL...WRITE ONE STUPEED FAKE TEST N START TALKING BULL-CRAP....NICCA DATz THE 1ST SIGN THAT U'RE BEING SCAMM-ED...AND U GUYz ARE SO STUPEED TO REALISE DAT U ASK FOR THE 8500 TO EARLY....U DONT EVEN EXPLAIN THE BUSINESS WELL ENUF FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND...DAZz ANODA SIGN DATz ITz A SCAM...MAYBE IF Y'ALL CAN USE UP TO 3DAIz TO EXPLAIN WAT THE BUSINEzz ENTAILz MORE PEOPLE WUD B INTERESTED...BUR OF COURSE U GUYz CANT NA..COz NO TIME TO WASTE TIME...SINCE NA SCAM...WHO GO FALL...GO STII FALL...U GUYz SHUU JUSS GO N OPEN SHOP N SELL UR DRUGz....SIMPLE N SHORT..

You obviously have one of the following issues:

A. you are a die hard employee, nothing anyone tells you about entrepreneuship makes sense. I recommend you buy and READ this book: 'if you want to remain POOR, be an EMPLOYEE only by Prince Famous' and 'the business of the 21st century by RObert Kiyosaki' (I still doubt you will learn anything, but that's just for the records)

B. You r not objective at all. Rather than condemn something u know nothing about, if u don't like it pls keep quiet.

My dear, you have to pay the license before you are trained. Training continues, it never stops. Training is al emcompassing, its beyond nutrition, but I bet you small mind can't handle the weight of it.

You don't even know the meaning of scam. Anyone who has paid got their license with the amount boldly shown on their invoice. Infact you could be taken to the company to be registered in your presence.

Every centre takes time to explain the biz, if u can't understand it in 2hrs then its ur problem. 3 days to explain a simple thing? *rolls eyes* if your problem is that u don't get anything while the process is on, why don't you hold on and ask questions after the session is over.

Mind you some of us have pharmacy stores already, and we don't deal with drugs, we recommend food supplements. Google that too.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jills: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
obinna002: You no dey TIRE, your Lucky I don't know u in person.

Tire in what sense? To respond to u guys? In all sincerity, I don't have time for all these, I'm actuaLly making it out.
I have responses for everything, so bring it on.

If you know me in person what difference does it make.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
@jill any business that doesn't have name is fraud. Stop using the word entrepreneur. It's a general term. What is the name of your business and what are you guys into? It's a simple question that needs a simple answer. God hate an unjust weight.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dasini: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls urgent response needed,just got this invitation,are they real.You are hereby invited for a job interview on thursday(19th Sept)by 10am prompt,at sparklight resources;51,Ago palace way,okota Lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 4:16am On Sep 19, 2013
Dasini: Pls urgent response needed,just got this invitation,are they real.You are hereby invited for a job interview on thursday(19th Sept)by 10am prompt,at sparklight resources;51,Ago palace way,okota Lagos

AGO PALACE WAY??....DAZz WER I STAY.....DUNO BOUT IT THO...MAYB I CUD CHECK IT OUT 2MAO....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jills: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
emmanuel4fire: @jill any business that doesn't have name is fraud. Stop using the word entrepreneur. It's a general term. What is the name of your business and what are you guys into? It's a simple question that needs a simple answer. God hate an unjust weight.

Business name how kwa? We r basically nutritionists. What have u not understood?
And pls spare me the unjust weight jist.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
They earlier u stop decieving urself, the better fo you, get that into ur head, MR NUTRITIONISTS.
jills:

Business name how kwa? We r basically nutritionists. What have u not understood?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
jills:

Stop deceiving people. It shows that you don't have a business you do other than to extort graduate who fall to your trap. I laughed when you said nutritionist. Very funny.
One more question, what license do you give with that #8,500?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Stop deceiving people. It shows that you don't have a business you do other than to extort graduate who fall to your trap. I laughed when you said nutritionist. Very funny.
One more question, what license do you give with that #8,500?

FOOD NUTRITION-IST LISCENCE FOR THE FOOD NUTRITIONIST BUSINESS....LOLz..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adekitan13(f): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2013

You sounds interesting but is all your deceitful advert,company name,interview invitation and likes part of how you're helping the unemployed? If you are sure of what you're into,there's no need for deceit and you will be plain enough,no one asked you not to do what you believe in but stop drippling innocent ones into that just because of the situation in the country.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adekitan13(f): 1:01am On Sep 20, 2013
contrite: pls i will like to know, has Wellness Homes or VHR ever duped anyone here or elsewhere before?
Yes o,because I've wasted my transport fare,time and risked my life to attend a 'supposed job interview' all because they are transparent and honest enough in their advert for me to decide whether it's a job worth taking. So, is hoarding of necessary information not dubious?

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
definately u dont understd d word 'duped'? have dey collected 8500 from u and it entered voice mail? you spent ur tfare. trust me, if u had patiently listened, u will get double all d exp u made.
adekitan13:
Yes o,because I've wasted my transport fare,time and risked my life to attend a 'supposed job interview' all because they are transparent and honest enough in their advert for me to decide whether it's a job worth taking. So, is hoarding of necessary information not dubious?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ihnomechengr(m): 3:50am On Sep 21, 2013
sweedish meridian....dy giv dem selfs different names,dy r at ogunlana drive surelere n somwhere in ikeja
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2013
ayena: definately u dont understd d word 'duped'? have dey collected 8500 from u and it entered voice mail? you spent ur tfare. trust me, if u had patiently listened, u will get double all d exp u made.
Stop that young man. Stop extorting from innocent youth.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
MR FOOD NUTRITIONIST CAN U PLZ EXPLAIN Y U GUYz USE DIFFERENT NAMEz WIF THE SAME ADDRESS...N Y U SEND A TXT SAYING U ARE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW WEN IT ISNT AN INTERVIEW.....WAITING FOR UR REPLY...SCAMMERz OSHI..

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
MekT: MR FOOD NUTRITIONIST CAN U PLZ EXPLAIN Y U GUYz USE DIFFERENT NAMEz WIF THE SAME ADDRESS...N Y U SEND A TXT SAYING U ARE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW WEN IT ISNT AN INTERVIEW.....WAITING FOR UR REPLY...SCAMMERz OSHI..
One of them called me for an interview without stating the name of his company. After calling me, I promised him that I will be coming. I disappointed him and yesterday he called me again asking me why I didn't show up for the interview. I told him that he didn't state the name of his company. I deliberately wasted his call credit.
The funny thing about these nutritionist scammers is that they request for #8,500 for license. Nonsense. What's the license for? For association of nutritionist or what? Are you guys the ones in charge of practicing nutritionist? Just say yes, so that I can successful handle your boss to the federal government for impersonation.
I only pity innocent graduate that fall prey for them. May God help the nation.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chemicstein: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
I too was invited for an interview by Boss resources....anyone knows if they are real?
adekoye ayo: I Was invited 4 an interview by BOSS RESOURCES @ Awolowo way Ikeja. Pls any1 wit recent knowledge abt -dem-boss resources Tnks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Buc(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
beware of macmarice and jobberman.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kaykash007(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls did anyone know wht D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do and how real is dis?tanks
HR-OWS5: You have been short-listed for a Test/Interview scheduled on monday 23/09/2013 by 10am at No 1 Babatunde Street, off Ogulana drive/Marshal bus/stop, Surulere. Lagos. Ref: 08065271175,

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.