Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111327 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by websuccess(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
a graduate job that u can still manage

And you will have to pay to work? You sell people's number and email for money in the process making the owners phone sick because of receiving touted SMS messages. I can't wait for the house to pass the bill in stopping this.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by iweadebash(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Please house does anyone know if this is true before I waste money and time to go there

Prior to your job application, you will be interviewed on TUE 12/4/16 by 9am @16 Ondo Str behind Keystone Bank Mashalasi B/Stop Apapa Rd Costain Lagos. ADTSD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigcole(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2016
please who knows about VIP EXPRESS TOURISM LTD in abuja , dey have invited me for a job inter viw on Wednesday. i need to qyicklt confirm to know who has also received dis invitation for interview
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Regenerated: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Love
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bekeey: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
PSS LTD located @ Cele bus stop by Okota road. de r big scammers de duped me 3500 nd sent me to a company dt has no vacancy. de always hv vacancies in every Guarding news pepper. Their vacancies no de finish oo. Pls beware.
Time we all job seeker ought to protest to all dis news peppers dt advertised for dem hav reach. enough is na OZUGO.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by itzlabode(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2016
In as much as my skills of detecting fake invite hv proved right in time past ... this got me thinking.

You are invited for an interview on Wednesday 9am .
>
> Venue Anchor Insurance 195 Ikorodu Road. Palm Groove busstop
>
> Thank you
>
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Lexsigno: 3:17pm On May 04, 2016
Pls nairalanders help me out cos I received this msg;
Ref,no.ADB/07; You are invited to an interview/business chat at Quadrant links. Venue: 203 old Abeokuta rd. ( favour plaza, top flr.) Opp. Oandp STP by Kasumu str. Agege, Lagos st. Date: 5/5/16, timr :9am. Pls is it a scam.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zikiziki(f): 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Lexsigno post=45308163]Pls nairalanders help me out cos I received this msg;Hi, You are invited for an Assessment/Briefing on Wed 04/05/2016 by 9am at 161 Herbert Macaulay Way Opp Adekunle BRT B/S Yaba Lagos(3rd floor). REF:400/HR/31 from BG/Admin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zikiziki(f): 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=zikiziki post=45315560][/quote] is it a scam urgent reply needed ASAP
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zikiziki(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=zikiziki post=45315560][/quote] is it a scam urgent reply needed ASAP
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
tom2020:
Please,I received this message tonight, Brimstone: you are short-listed for Interview, at Brimstone Golden Concept.
venue 70C Allen Avenue, Nikky Africana Plaza 3rd floor, opposite UBA bank Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
date- 30th october 2014
Time 9am. call pat.......
please,is it genuine.......I need your respond

I got the same text for an interview scheduled for tomorrow. Pls advice me on the firm
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by okikiosibodu(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
automophosis:
Please house, I got this message from Brimstone Golden Concepts. Anybody knew anything about them or are they fake? Urgent response pls.

As a result of your application for the position you applied for at Brimstone Golden Concept, Our recruitment
department has had a close look at your resume and would like to meet to find out more about you. We are inviting you for a Job Interview to find out more about your experiences and would like to find out what you could offer the company.Please ensure you come along with your necessary credentials.
Venue: Suite 32 (3rd Floor) 70C Nikky Africana Plaza, Opposte UBA, First Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue,Ikeja Lagos.
Date: MONDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER,2014
Time: 10AM PROMPT
We look forward to seeing you. Best regards,
H.R Tola,08165394245
Brimstone Golden Concept..

I got the same text for an interview scheduled for tomorrow. Pls advice me on the firm
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jessysparkles(f): 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=zikiziki post=45315560][/quote]
its GNLD Google d address n see.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobleman406(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2016
pls does golden step resource exit in asaba
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by martinnnaemeka9(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2016
I am at brimstone currently, done with the first stage of the interview... Just normal interview questions been asked..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by martinnnaemeka9(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2016
Interview for a job you dont know about? Questions i ask myself is how do they know those who are competent for the available jobs they offer on behalf of the org they work for... Pls can any one reply
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 14, 2016
Base on referrer You are urgently considered for a work briefing to hold on 13/5/16 by 9am at 161, Herbert Marculay way Adekunle BRT B/S Yaba.408/17175.

I recieved the above text yesterday from BG/ADMIN.. I dunno if it's real

Zikiziki I saw that you got the same message. Did it turn out real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dafuturis(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2016
Dear ever helpful Nairalanders,

I received this message this evening 5:59pm

"Sequel to your application, you have been invited to attend an interview with APEX GOLD INCORPORATED on monday 16th may @ No 190 Wethedral road by dynamic avenue, Owerri by 9:00am prompt. Come with the copies of your credentials. Ref code: SI 8425, goodluck. Recruitment officer's line 08165820084"

I've checked online to know what business they do but all I get is there recruitment advert. in their advert they said they are one of the best business company in Nigeria without providing information on what exactly the business is they do.

so NLanders, help me confirm the authenticity of this company so I don't end up spending the little allawee I have left on a fruitless venture.

thanks..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Iseoluwani: 8:18am On May 15, 2016
Was sent this yesterday

You're RECOMMENDED for a JOB Briefing with BSG-CONCEPT on TUES 17/5/16, 9a.m, 70C,Nikky Africana Plaza,1stBank Bstop Opp.UBA Allen Ave.Ikeja Lagos.070-69162587

Is it real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by OracleE(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2016
iweadebash:
Please house does anyone know if this is true before I waste money and time to go there

Prior to your job application, you will be interviewed on TUE 12/4/16 by 9am @16 Ondo Str behind Keystone Bank Mashalasi B/Stop Apapa Rd Costain Lagos. ADTSD

Please did you attend and was it a fake. just got the same message now for an interview tomorrow morning. Pls reply Asap
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ikawokolaso(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
You are scheduled for an interview with our HR.Director on Fri 3 June at 4.Alh Karim St,Amaraolu,Agidingbi 1st Gate,Ikeja by 8am.080-220-233-03.www.bsgnigeria.com pls how true is dis
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sessytony(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
RECRUIT NG
Details for a Work Briefing and Interview to hold 9am Monday 6th June 2016 has been sent to your mail. Kindly check now to prepare. Regards.

Got this just now...

This is d email i received

Attn:
You have been recommended for a Work Chat
and Briefing on Monday 6th June 2016 by 9am
@ 23a, Jaiye Oyedotun Str., Magodo GRA Phase
2, Secretariat B/stop, Opposite Alausa with YEG
Incorporated.
Please be informed that you should come with
two-passport photograph and printout of this
mail.
Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come
early as lateness will not be welcomed.
Directions: From Oshodi board a bus heading
to "TOLL GATE/BERGER" and highlight at
SECRETARIAT - directly in front of the estate.
Regards
RecruitNg/YEG/RI075
Get Outlook for Android
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by typearls(f): 3:31am On Jun 05, 2016
What about this people? didn't find any detail about them online but received this message:

Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 6 JUNE BY 9 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address goldenflierjob@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

http://acrng.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by javu75: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
HRM/66/KI

We are pleased to invite you for an Assessment/Briefing at 161 Ikorodu rd Onipanu b/stop opposite Zenith Bank Lagos on Thursday 9/6/16 by 1pm. Hr: 070-83848584. I got this too and am pretty sure they are fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gabby227(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
typearls:
What about this people? didn't find any detail about them online but received this message:

Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 6 JUNE BY 9 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address goldenflierjob@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

http://acrng.com

Hi, pls I wants to confirm about how genuine this invitation is cos I am invited to attend on Monday. Thanks in anticipation
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by EdoBoy90(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evaton oil and gas company is a fake company. they cloned the website of vineyard oil and gas company. To verify Google www.evatonoilandgas.com and www.vineyardoilandgas.com. Two companies can't have the same website.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by samolado: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hi you are shortlisted for an Assessment /Test to hold on Monday 13/6/16 by 9am at 161, Herbert Marculay way by Zenith Bank Adekunle BRT B/S Yaba.408/17175. I just got this message now. Pls are they real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Rohjay90: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
LANDOS4RE4:
What of this one? GCR, AK Plaza, opp 7th day schl. Agodi-Gate, Ibadan. I got message from them. Should I live Osogbo?
Did you later go then? I learnt they were arrested recently.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Oritzy: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
My guy visit Jens Consult at enerhen road with your 3k you won't regret it I got my present job through them.
asidere:
Oshabalinks at enerhen junction warri,i paid them #3000 to get a job for me,but sent me to companies that has no vacancy.if you have gotten any job through them please tell us so that we can trust them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jessysparkles(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2016
ZOTO
you are invited for a job interview @ 52 Ahmadu Bello way,legico b/stop ( infrastructure bank building),beside national open univ.
pls has any heard of this firm?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by djcrooky(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
legit companies never hide their names during a text or email

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.