Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Confederation or Disintegration, which way Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confederation or Disintegration, which way Nigeria? (737 Views)

Poll: should we go our separate ways?

Yes: 100% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
i'm not sure: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? / Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 / Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confederation or Disintegration, which way Nigeria? by winnieG1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
According to the Jama’atu Ahlus Sunnati Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, otherwise known as Boko Haram, the Koran says and I qoute "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture". I hope I'm not dwelling in a dream here, so being non-muslin is unlawful? do you still wonder why they (Boko Haram)said and I quote "We want all Christians to convert to Islam"?

(http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/18/we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram)

So they no longer fight government as they said earlier, what a switch of responsibilities!

Now let me start by asking;is it better to fight those who do not in anyway have common goal with you or to let them go?
It is no news that the entity called Nigeria was falsely amalgamated, but its been over 50 year since Nigeria gained her independence and the whole truth had been unveiling itself with the demise of Nigerian citizens on the hand of their fellow citizen. To make the matter worse, the elites and leaders of the Norther Nigeria had turned deaf ear. It is no longer safe for some citizens to do their business and even worship in certain geopolitical regions of the country but Nigerian constitution still hold today that every citizen has freedom of worship.Maybe some regions are not part of Nigeria.

Hmmm! Nigeria is on hot seat here and it will only take the National Assembly to listen with their two ears wide open and deliberate on the future of this country. Don't tell me that their family have not been affected with the recent bombing since its their norm to give ear only when it concerns them. I think the fastest way for Boko Haram to be given amnesty just like the MEND(even though they may have different objectives)will be to take their ordeals to the National Assembly, maybe during one of their session and give them just a piece of Kaduna-yobe-Maiduguri hot cake. I'm sure they must find lasting solution to this menace.

why is there bad news everywhere? muslims hates christians, the three dominant tribes Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba hates each other, living like snake and man, cat and rat. The hatred even grows at exponential rate since the independence,non of the matters that led to the civil war over 30 years ago has been resolved. cant they see that even fred Quimby wasn't able to reconcile Tom with Jerry. I'm sure that none of these National assembly member will allow there child to do their National youth service at those death trap zone. maybe they are afraid of Scraping or amending NYSC act to enable Southerners serve in the south while northerners serve in the North,or even replace it with much anticipated SURE-P graduate internship program. hmmm! what are you thinking? is the aim of establishing NYSC defeated already?. I nearly lost my life during my NYSC service year,many did. my house was razed the day I travel to Lagos,I thank Almighty for his guidance. It is of no use holding what you don't like and its worthless forcing yourself where you are not welcomed.

So what are you thinking? should we go our separate ways?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Available To Serve If My Nation Needs Me - Tunde Bakare / Flash: President Jonathan Appoints Doyin Okupe As His Senior Special Assistant. / Lamido Sanusi Is A Sadist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.