Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! (4615 Views)

jos,kano,owerri bombing is APC buhari,atiku etc violated international law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
show me where in the quran they are told to bomb churches, the quran says every place of worship, church or mosque is sacred and anyone who disrespect it is disrespecting the word of GOD

hisblud:

see reeasoning. i dont support gej but one thing i know is that BH have spelt out their desire to spill infidel blood according to the koran and you are here telling me gej might be sponsoring it? was it not your northern leaders who have stated that if thier so call son of the north does not win nigeria will be ungovernable?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav:
as i said before, these bombings of churches has the same affects as bombing mosques, remember on sunday people innocent people were killed just because they were muslim

they have the same effects and yet no mosque has been bombed? dude are you taking codeine?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
so al qaeda are the spokes people of all muslims in this world?
you must be a big fool

hisblud:
but if i may recall, BH are boasting that they are linked to alqeda who we all know have been killing in the name of their god? so is gej a muslim? You better reveal them BH today, tomorrow they will turn on you example derika vs shiite etc
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
maybe you know where they are told to bomb churches, because i don't know of anything like that in the quran,
since you know as much as them, why don't you tell me where they are told to bomb churches? and since when?
the covenant that the prophet (as) wrote to christians was clear, he guarenteed there protection, i don't know how that changes today to those that follow sunnat

torkaka:
can you be bold and confident enough to qoute the misinterpreted verse?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: maybe you know where they are told to bomb churches, because i don't know of anything like that in the quran,
since you know as much as them, why don't you tell me where they are told to bomb churches? and since when?
the covenant that the prophet (as) wrote to christians was clear, he guarenteed there protection, i don't know how that changes today to those that follow sunnat

i knew you were on codeine. you were the one who answered the lady and said "depends on those that interprete" i simply asked you the verse with plenty interpretations!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
how would i know how they interpret? have i ever had a conversation with them? they are a political group, sponsored by amongst others allies of gej, maybe you know better than i do, you are muslim after all, you studied the quran better than i did smiley

torkaka:
i knew you were on codeine. you were the one who answered the lady and said "depends on those that interprete" i simply asked you the verse with plenty interpretations!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: how would i know how they interpret? have i ever had a conversation with them? they are a political group, sponsored by amongst others allies of gej, maybe you know better than i do, you are muslim after all, you studied the quran better than i did smiley

me? muslim? i would hang myself!
study the quran? the only thing that demonic book is good for is cleaning my fv<king ar.ze!

have you heard they caught one of your head slamming on the ground haramist!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
right now, unless things dramatically changes and every muslim is in danger, we are not at war with christians, any muslim who joins this is out of touch with reality
until then do not make things worse, because your actions can be used as a recruitment tool, i remember saying last year that some actions will be used for recruitment,
the brain of a human being is controlled by emotion, a angry man is a dangerous tool, easily controlled,
all people who love peace have to stay clear, if you want war, you will get war, but remember, some people are willing to die, i am not sure if anyone on nairaland is willing to go that way,
christians have to guard there churches, stop doing 419, getting drunk and so on, on a sunday guard your churches don't attack innocent muslims after damage is done, look at cars around churches that look suspicious and be vigilant, reprisals are coward, they will just be used to recruit and make the situation big, we have less than 2000 people ready to attack churches, it only takes usually 2 people over a weekend to cause so much damage, everytime their is a reprisal, add that, the attacks multiply over time,
the reason why we have these violence is from 2009, remember when 500 men were killed in cold blood? everyone was celebrating that the war against terrorism was won, fast forward, 2012
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
do you see, exactly, that was my point, you are a fool who knows nothing, willing to know nothing better,
i am willing to teach you islam, but you are blind, i will not waste my time

torkaka:
me? muslim? i would hang myself!
study the quran? the only thing that demonic book is good for is cleaning my fv<king ar.ze!

have you heard they caught one of your head slamming on the ground haramist!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav
you still live on the illusion that your northern knights have monopoly over violence abi?
good to know you called christians drunks and 419ers. sodomy,homosexuality,fv<king underage girls and cold blooded murder remain the exclusive rights of you bloody east facing muhammadians!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
and why would i want to know about a book whose adherents believe in human slaughter?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Bella3(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
Namfav,
simple question u cannot answer. Na wa o
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2012
namfav: show me where in the quran they are told to bomb churches, the quran says every place of worship, church or mosque is sacred and anyone who disrespect it is disrespecting the word of GOD

ok where is the koranic verse please.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 6:05am On Jun 22, 2012
if GOD had not driven some people back by means of others, monasteries, churches, synagogues and mosques, where GOD‘s name is mentioned much, would have been pulled down and destroyed. GOD will certainly help those who help HIM, GOD is all strong, almighty"
surat al-hajj, 40

hisblud:
ok where is the koranic verse please.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2012
with such ignorance, why am i surprised by the way you think? not a little surprised

torkaka: and why would i want to know about a book whose adherents believe in human slaughter?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2012
i already answered my friend

Bélla3: Namfav,
simple question u cannot answer. Na wa o
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by LeJeun3: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2012
i am not defending anyone, those are your words, not mine
i am not a spokesperson for any individuals either, i can not stop anyone, gej had the opportunity he failed, i am not interesting in talking either,
i am tired, israel is different, hamas is not a terrorist organisation, they are voted in power, israel is occupying someones land, realistically palestine has the right to defend itself, in nigeria the people fighting are not fighting for anyone but themselves, they do not fight for muslims or for nigerians, it is political, as muslims we do not gain anything from the violence, neither do people like buhari, the only people who gain are those in power, gej etc. state sponsored terrorism is real, gej and those close to him are funding these attacks on churches, take your grievances to him

[/quote][b]i am not defending anyone, those are your words, not mine
i am not a spokesperson for any individuals either, i can not stop anyone, gej had the opportunity he failed, i am not interesting in talking either,
i am tired, israel is different, hamas is not a terrorist organisation, they are voted in power, israel is occupying someones land, realistically palestine has the right to defend itself, in nigeria the people fighting are not fighting for anyone but themselves, they do not fight for muslims or for nigerians, it is political, as muslims we do not gain anything from the violence, neither do people like buhari, the only people who gain are those in power, gej etc. state sponsored terrorism is real, gej and those close to him are funding these attacks on churches, take your grievances to him

[/quote][/b]i am not defending anyone, those are your words, not mine

[/quote]
Israel on someone's land? God is watching you.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Bella3(f): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2012
So Gej wants to make his tenure very bad? Hw realistic!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2012
tell me how i am wrong, i will tak time to answer you
i can't guess how you think

Bélla3: So Gej wants to make his tenure very bad? Hw realistic!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by optimusprime2(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2012
torkaka: namfav
you mentioned politicians,PASTORS & IBOS as sponsors of bombs but curiously left out imams,emirs and islamic scholars!
my question to you is ; WHY HASN'T A MOSQUE BEEN BOMBED IF IT IS SO POLITICAL?
islam is a violent religion that feeds on the blood of innocent so called infidels for growth!

Torkaka, you picked the words right outta my mouth.wink
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Bella3(f): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Namfav
you are so right! Islam has noting to do wit boko haram.
FYI, it started in the 80's
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
Bélla3: Namfav
actually islam has nothing to do with bokoharam but everything to do with terrorism! boko haram is just a name given to islamic terrorism by the nigerian media
:-):-)
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
thank you for opening your eyes, we cannot say a few people represent islam, islam does not support bombing churches, killing innocent people
i wholeheartedly thank you for opening your eyes

Bélla3: Namfav
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
namfav: thank you for opening your eyes, we cannot say a few people represent islam, islam does not support bombing churches, killing innocent people
i wholeheartedly thank you for opening your eyes

you freak! you are trying to rebrand ko?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by fumisko(f): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2012
torkaka:
after 9-11, the american govt started carrying out racial profiling and made certain muslim heads of state feel the heat.
here in nigeria boko haram has succeded in making sunday their official attack day on churches and so far the authorities have shied away from bringing on the heat!
this is WAR! and they're plenty bible war stories!
any man who allows himself to be killed and turns his wife to a widow and children orphans all because some lunatic has virgin fantasies is a FOOL!
Yes sir. Hope to see you cheering and leading the Christians to war grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency / Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice / Meet Abba Kyari's Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.