Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Say Something Positive About Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Positive About Nigeria (6983 Views)

Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose / Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. / Please Tell Me Some Thing Positive About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2012
Ignorance is slowly depreciating, Nigerians are less traditional. No more need to shave our heads when our husbands die.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2012
Less burning at the stake, us winches can park our broom in plain sight.

Thank God for working democracy.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by yorke1: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigerian Girls are beautiful.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Pergrace: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem: Nigeria will one day rise above the corruption presently causing havoc to us.

I SAY A BIG AMEN...
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by kentornic: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2012
Most of the Greatest Men of God in Present times are from Nigeria. From Nigeria the Gospel is sent all around the world. Nigeria is God's Headquaters

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Pergrace: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
24 hours/ day electricity.

SAME HERE
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2012
Niger area is a geographical location aroung the river Niger and it is very much larger than itds present physical contraption. Let her lead the way in a united Africa.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by adonisyung(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria is where bad guys like me can suxceed.....yahOO wisely
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2012
Christians can drop a bomb at a mosque and be prosecuted for shouting "Allahu Akbar" not because they're Yorubas/Igbos.

Tribalism is decreasing, OneNigeria is increasing.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria is rich enough to support GEJ and his 163 delegates to Brazil.

We thank God that the economic recession has not touched Nigeria. Father you are wonderful, Omnipotent you are excellent.

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by kasim155: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria Will surely get better some day.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Built2last: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2012
I am confident that this nation shall florish again, just like in every person's life, Things are never rosy all the way. I know its a phase and we shall soon overcome it. The present state of Nigeria typically reminds of way back in school when there was no hope of even what to eat, how to pay school fees. today i'm an employer of labour and many on my scholarship list..Its a phase and we shall overcome it.Weeping may endure for the night but joys comes in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by ektbear: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2012
hmm
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by bestofthisyear(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Beautiful and unique culture

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T2TK_Kgx8t4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2012
A crazy mentally disabled person can control traffic better than a sane person. God we know that that is the messenger ( Musiwa) you sent to release us from this shackled called Nigeria to direct us to benin republic. e se o jesu
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Biggyd2: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2012
We shall overcome someday _SOON!

I thank God for giving me a country to call my own. I won't wake up tomorrow and start looking for where I come from. It is a gift.

Because I need this country to be better for me and my generation to come, to live, ALL BAD PEOPLE in government MUST GO.

GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2012
It is the giant of Africa in all ramifications!
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by valencia25(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2012
Donmeca: Home to d most accommodating people on d planet. I know what I'm saying...our people welcome visitors wholeheartedly and have an affinity for foreigners. Our leaders also carter better for foreigners than natives...guess it's abt bn d perfect host. D host wud rather go to bed hungry than not serve his visitor full meal and wine. That is d Nigerian and this is Nigeria, my country...can't ask for another!
I totally Agree with this and Am proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by McCoy91(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2012
Both our President and First Lady have Doctorate degrees. How many countries can boast of that? #swegg
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by fesse(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria amaka, ezigbo obodo oma...........
Nigeria amaka, anyi enweghi obodo ozo........
Juputa n'igwe, k'anyi mezie obodo oma..........
Nigeria amaka, anyi enweghi obodo ozo......

Long Nigeria, Long live great Nigerians........
We will get there one day.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by valencia25(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria Nigeria
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Godmann(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2012
ROSSIKE: Something else about Nigeria. The rural areas are still treasured by the people, with efforts made to develop them. Nigerians build their retirement homes there, and travel frequently to their home towns. Bustling markets and commercial activities abound there. Rural traditions and customs are still followed and respected.

You'll be surprised that this is actually unique in Africa, where to a large extent, rural areas are largely abandoned and allowed to regress, with many regarding the villages as dead and unworthy. I have friends from places like Zambia and Uganda, and the idea of travelling to one's village for christmas is viewed by them as absurd. Their villages look like what you'd see on CNN - just deprivation. In Nigerian rural areas, you'll find private mansions, schools, hotels, hospitals, markets, fast food joints, and recharge card dealers for mobiles.

This is because the rural areas is a representation of the true Nigerian character. We are truly a great people.

Our townships are a creation of colonization and western powers. It is a creation of the agents of neo-colonialism that is responsible for the hell of a country we are in.

If we think well on this (deep philosophy), we can come to the understanding that what we need as a people is to allow the true Nigerian character to rule us. Our leadership is foreign to us. The people that rule us are agents of imposition. I pray we have the God's given knowledge to understand this.

Most of the characters that parade of leadership positions (in Abuja and the state capitals), who through manipulation produce the local councilors at the local government are unworthy characters that were not well brought up. They are products of a foreign domination. When you want to dominate a people, you prompt the unworthy characters; use them to dominate their people. Most of the people that have a say, in our country are products of unworthy characters. That is why we are backward.

As an Igboman I know that it was the never do wells and rejected people, who never appreciated the decency in having a working society that went to school early enough. That is why they turned our land upside down, because in their gene, orderliness and progress means little. And as people with little knowledge of biology, we know how a snake will most likely give birth to another snake.

Unfortunately, the true Nigerian man is still held up in ignorance, in the villages, unaware of the new order to be able to demand a restoration of order.

Most unfortunately, most of us here are children of the unworthy characters that destroyed our land. We will never understand it, because by birth, we have taken side. By birth, by training, by indoctrination, we cannot play a role in liberating Nigeria.

But the true Nigerian character will one day rise; from the sentiments that reign in the villages.

The sleeping giants will definitively wake up one day; and Nigeria will be reborn.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Mpetempe(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2012
God Bless Nigeria And Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2012
The meatpies in Nigeria taste better than other meatpies.

Thank you GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by juman(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2012
nigeria will disintegrate one day.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by auwal87(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2012
Confident People~
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2012
Job security in Nigeria for Graduate!!

This year alone, GEJ has created 1.5 million jobs for its citizens. All Hail fresh air!
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2012
Scared of driving down Abuja in your new 2012 Benz at 11pm ? Pshhhh!!!

No need. 95% security upgrade national wide. Air is so fresh.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2012
Government funded research labs with 21st century tools?

But of course. Our system is working, GEJ is working.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by vilively: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2012
In Nigeria,we have the strongest ability to overcome tragedies and pains....we have the most rare ability to smile thru the difficulties of life..and make a joke out of it.

We have one of the strongest Resilience to hurt,and even death.

And we have a beautiful family setup..that is most times very helpful.

I love Nigeria in its good and bad sides,in its ugly and beautiful ways,it in fight against corruption and in its corrupt ways....I love my country,but I've got to speak the truth that we have a long way to go b4 we get to that place we all wish to b

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by IOludayo(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria will be great. righteousness, pce n love will reign. amen
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2012
There's a solid system like (Red Cross) setup to assist families in crisis.

GEJ nicely dashes out millions naira to ailing families, hoping the money can appease them. That's why we call him our father-christmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Without The Igbos Contribution, Lagos Would Been Backward As Other Yoruba States / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action / Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.