Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479084 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Evelynbig: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy independent day student.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Papuzzy: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello people.... Please anybody with detailed information on how to get a scholarship in italy using ISEE..... University of Turin....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Papuzzy:
Hello people.... Please anybody with detailed information on how to get a scholarship in italy using ISEE..... University of Turin....
u have visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ralphbrowny: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello good day people. I intend to start processing my school application in university of Milan for bachelor 2019. Please I need guide on things to do and Wen necessary. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Okunns: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2018
House, was refused student visa at the Consulate for a bizarre reason: I have not paid for the course I want to study.

The Consulate gave me the option of appealing the refusal in Rome through an Italian lawyer. Wondering anyone here know how it works; the cost and the chance of overturning it?

I will really appreciate timely contributions on this, though I have a little less than 60 days to file the appeal, my course enrolment ends in November.

Thanks!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Evelynbig: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Okunns:
House, was refused student visa at the Consulate for a bizarre reason: I have not paid for the course I want to study.

The Consulate gave me the option of appealing the refusal in Rome through an Italian lawyer. Wondering anyone here know how it works; the cost and the chance of overturning it?

I will really appreciate timely contributions on this, though I have a little less than 60 days to file the appeal, my course enrolment ends in November.

Thanks!
You don't want to go there.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2018
please any university in italy that ofder full masters scholarships with tuition waiver and monthly stipend? am thinking of applying for masters in international relations or political science. but need full scholarship.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Crystalbelle(f): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hi guys, planning on applying to a university in Italy to study medicine and surgery and I'm thinking of university of sapienza or university of pavia. I chose these schools cos they teach in English. would applying to study in Italian be bad (as I can't speak Italian)? Also how do I go about the application process and I heard I would also have to travel out of the country to take the entrance exams.
Please I would like a reply from those who can help.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mintos23: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
hello gurus in the house. Greetings in the name of God. please i have a deal to work Italy and my nulla osta will arrive by next week. please what documents should i add to the nulla osta to be able o obtain an italian working visa from Ghana.Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Geetee111(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Can someone who is not of bearing the same surname as me be my sponsor ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AgentONE(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Geetee111:
Can someone who is not of bearing the same surname as me be my sponsor ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2018
marc14:
Is there any person here studying in Milan? I just got admitted to UniMilan for the 2018/2019 session. I'd like to get some information urgently. Thanks!
congrats. university of milan is a big school and has a good ranking. were you offered any scholarship and like how much is the tuition?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
marc14:
I wasn't offered any scholarship cos I applied late but from what I saw, the tuition isn t so high. The first instalment is €156. I just want to get my credentials authenticated and translated so I can start the visa application process. The whole process is still kinda confusing to me.
wow. 156 waat! you mean had you applied on time you would have gotten a scholarship?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2018
marc14:
Yes I would have gotten it, and the scholarship is juicy... €6k per session. Right now I'm trying to see how I can start my visa application process so I can meet up with this current session.
wow.6k? Does it include tuition waiver and monthly stipend? can I start applying now against sept 2019? for the authentication, I think it will be ok to go to abuja and start it immediately. university of milan is highly ranked.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
marc14:
Yes it includes tuition waiver and stipends. I just got my age declaration and attestation of birth today, so I'll send my documents to a friend in Abuja tomorrow to help with the authentication. The next application period will start in February 2019 and will run through October. I still have a lot to do... translation, legalisation and visa application.
wow.thats good.i v equally obtained my birth certificate from NPC.hoping to start application by February. if you don't mind, we can chat on watsap.my no 08078766269.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
marc14:
No probs I'll chat you up.
thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
marc14:
No probs I'll chat you up.
thanks.equally alert me via telegram pls.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Angelswt(f): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Martinogie9: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Hello house. Please I submitted my documents for legalization long time ago and now I want to collect the documents. How do I book appointment for collection of file? Any help will be apprciated
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kabbayya: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Seems there are cheaper schools in italy, can one support himself with a part time job during his masters program? Anyone applying to Ca foscari University, either for bsc or msc?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Evelynbig: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
kabbayya:
Seems there are cheaper schools in italy, can one support himself with a part time job during his masters program? Anyone applying to Ca foscari University, either for bsc or msc?
The cheaper the school more difficult it is to get visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 12:40am On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Evelynbig post=72801916]

Says who?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 2:15am On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=fOFT post=72860033][/quote]

Welcome back
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kabbayya: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Evelynbig:

Really? How sure are u about dz info?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ufemia26: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
chaiks:
congrats. university of milan is a big school and has a good ranking. were you offered any scholarship and like how much is the tuition?

Hi buddy, will ministry of education and foreign affairs accept a student's copy of transcript for authentication?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ufemia26:

Hi buddy, will ministry of education and foreign affairs accept a student's copy of transcript for authentication?
yes. I think so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.