₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,361 members, 4,715,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 11:43 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (238423 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ufemia26:

Hi buddy, will ministry of education and foreign affairs accept a student's copy of transcript for authentication?
yes. I think so . Just go with the photocopy and original
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ufemia26: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
chaiks:
yes. I think so . Just go with the photocopy and original

Lol! My student's copy of transcript was water marked boldly with the inscription "not for official purpose". I graduated from university of Port Harcourt
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Welcome back
����
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Martinogie9: 5:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Please can someone help me with the format for booking appointment for collection of documents?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ufemia26: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
marc14:
I wasn't offered any scholarship cos I applied late but from what I saw, the tuition isn t so high. The first instalment is €156. I just want to get my credentials authenticated and translated so I can start the visa application process. The whole process is still kinda confusing to me.

Did the school ask you to pay 30 euros as application fee? Secondly, were you interviewed via Skype before granted admission?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ufemia26:

Did the school ask you to pay 30 euros as application fee? Secondly, were you interviewed via Skype before granted admission?
Yes I paid an application fee of €30. I didn't do any interview, just applied and got the admission after review of my application.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by qeezo101: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please nairalanders how much euro can a couple (husband and wife) with Italy tourist visa go with from Nigeria. Was told that its likely for the immigration at the Italy port of entry ask for the amount of money with them for period of their stay 2 weeks and they are going to stay in hotel. Please anyone with experience at the Italian port of entry, the likely questions to be asked and would 3k euro be enough to spend in the Milan for their 2 weeks stay...

Please any one with these experience share their thoughts.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
qeezo101:
Please nairalanders how much euro can a couple (husband and wife) with Italy tourist visa go with from Nigeria. Was told that its likely for the immigration at the Italy port of entry ask for the amount of money with them for period of their stay 2 weeks and they are going to stay in hotel. Please anyone with experience at the Italian port of entry, the likely questions to be asked and would 3k euro be enough to spend in the Milan for their 2 weeks stay...

Please any one with these experience share their thoughts.

€3000 is enough for them for 2weeks. I doubt if you will end up spending half of it. Is better you keep it in your bank account because most countries operate cashless and 9ja immigration service fit even collect €500 from you once they see that you are travelling with raw cash
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Martinogie9: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please is there anyone who submitted documents for legalization 2years ago or since last year? How did you go about collecting your documents and DOV
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson: 5:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Martinogie9:
Please is there anyone who submitted documents for legalization 2years ago or since last year? How did you go about collecting your documents and DOV

Submitting it 2yrs ago or last year and picking it up now should be Risky except you don't have documents with validity date e.g Nigeria police report.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iamblisz(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Hi all, plz I need help concerning my sister, she has been denied visa at the embassy while applying for visiting visa.,
The husband is based in Italy, she just received a document called the "nulla Oster", written in Italian language, please what is her chances of getting Visa this time, she's has been denied visa several times, a lot of money wasted, according to the husband he just got his own resident in Italy, maybe that's what the nulla Oster is all about.

Please guys help with advice, cause she is reading this, is their anything like visa interview,what kind of questions do they ask? what other things is needed for the visa process, a lot of money have been spent to get this document. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bobbybabs(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new to this. I intend pursuing masters for fall 2019 at the University of Trieste. I need answers to some important questions below.

1. Will they take my 2:2 3.0/5 CGPPA for masters in computer science? Anyone has successfully gotten admission here with that kind result. On their website, they require 80/110.
2. Will I need an English test to get an admission or it is waived for us since our language of instruction is English? On their website, the requirement for English is a B2. What does this mean? O Level?
3. What is the minimum SOA balance necessary for a student visa? My course is relatively cheap though.
4. How much will I spend on translation and legalizations of all my documents? I read it takes up to 3 months.
5. How long will the whole visa process take? Applications will be open by March 2019. Will I have to translate and legalize all my docs before then so as to apply early enough?

Please people who are currently studying at Trieste. I will need your inputs as well so as to know what to expect.

Thanks so much in anticipation.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Papuzzy: 7:19pm On Jan 03
This thread is getting boring day by day... Let's bring it back Alive....Let's share thoughts and ideas on how to make 2019 processing easier for all of us......Sapenzia university of Rome have started their online application since November.... Anyone interested should apply....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bwaal(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12
Papuzzy:
This thread is getting boring day by day... Let's bring it back Alive....Let's share thoughts and ideas on how to make 2019 processing easier for all of us......Sapenzia university of Rome have started their online application since November.... Anyone interested should apply....
share link please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 3:19pm On Jan 22
Papuzzy:
do they give scholarship please? I applued to uniroma and recieved a mail now that evaluation is ongoing and that I will receive a notification of either acceptance and rejection in few days time. What does that mean please?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Richmondoau(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22
Papuzzy:
Can you pls share the link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.