Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481908 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Krisler(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
ify1234:

For the regional scholarship, do you know how to obtain the documentation of family income they ask of before one obtains visa.
hello i have a brother that stays in Germany, he and his wife over there are my sponsor together with my mum in Nigeria, is that okay?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Divinegift413: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please I need some info on how to enrol in unimilan thanks
marc14:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Divinegift413: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please I need your assistance on this. How do I reach you. Thanks
dejiconde:
All admitted unimilan students kindly note that online enrolment is open at online self service
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Divinegift413: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
I mailed, can you reach out to me please, I applied in the same school
Idaytesj29:
Good morning my good people. I just paid my application fee and expecting admission to study Global Politics and Society (Masters) at the University of Milan. Right now, I want to prepare documents for translation before I start authentication or Legalization at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of foreign affairs.

[/b]Ministry of Education[b]

1. Masters Cert
2. First Degree Cert
3. WAEC and Neco
4. Birth Cert /Declaration of age
5. Transcripts of B.A Degree and Masters

Docs For Legalisation to be used for the Regional Scholarship

1. Court avidafit stating income
2. 2 years Bank Statement confirming the court avidafit in no 1.
3. Family composition certificate ( don't know how to get this)
4. Declaration of asset. (I don't know how to get this)

Experts in the house, what did I miss? What should I add before I start my translation. Thanks

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Divinegift413:
Please I need some info on how to enrol in unimilan thanks
What info do you need? Have you been admitted already to any course of study?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Easthood5(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Krisler:
hello i have a brother that stays in Germany, he and his wife over there are my sponsor together with my mum in Nigeria, is that okay?

If you going for masters let them put the money in your personal account, if bachelor's let your mom or dad sponsor you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Divinegift413: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Yes I got admitted. Please I sent you a mail kindly check and please
marc14:
What info do you need? Have you been admitted already to any course of study?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2022
ogatboy:
Hello,
I will be grateful if someone can answer my questions.

1. Legalisation of documents at the Italian embassy requires original and photocopy or just original

2. How much is the payment for the legalisation at the embassy?

3. Is the payment for each page or each document

4. How long does the process take.

Thank you.

Please can anyone help with this information please guys
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Easthood5:

If you going for masters let them put the money in your personal account, if bachelor's let your mom or dad sponsor you.

Thanks for this information
And if you're currently working is it necessary you submit your pay slip and employment letter ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Easthood5(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Yes add that bro
humility33:

Thanks for this information
And if you're currently working is it necessary you submit your pay slip and employment letter ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Damolux01(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello all...wishing you all well in the admission processes. How good are Italian schools...? Arr they jobs for International students? If yes, How much can a student make monthly?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SoloYung10: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please my appointment is next week. I want know for direct entry students (Level
200 -400), do I need to present my NCE/ND certificate AND transcript before my Bachelors certificate can be accepted for legalization? Since I don't have my level 100 transcript. And I ONLY have my NCE certificate.

And also, would they ask for receipts of my authenticated documents at ministry of education and foreign affairs? They didn't give me receipts
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello ! If you have your NCE/OND Certificate and transcripts you can go along with it to your appointment or your Graduating University should give your a letter stating that your started with them from 200 level..
SoloYung10:
Please my appointment is next week. I want know for direct entry students (Level
200 -400), do I need to present my NCE/ND certificate AND transcript before my Bachelors certificate can be accepted for legalization? Since I don't have my level 100 transcript. And I ONLY have my NCE certificate.

And also, would they ask for receipts of my authenticated documents at ministry of education and foreign affairs? They didn't give me receipts
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SoloYung10: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Deariyoma:
Hello ! If you have your NCE/OND Certificate and transcripts you can go along with it to your appointment or your Graduating University should give your a letter stating that your started with them from 200 level..

Thank you very much. Please do I need to authenticate and translate the letter?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
No need to sir
SoloYung10:

Thank you very much. Please do I need to authenticate and translate the letter?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Zaddypresh: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Zaddypresh post=115636136][/quote]
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Zaddypresh: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
After authentication and legalisation and translation
Whet next should i do
And how much is needed for the next step
Help me out so that i can know my plans
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
You can now Apply for the study visa on tlscontact in VI ... Congratulations � man
Zaddypresh:
After authentication and legalisation and translation
Whet next should i do
And how much is needed for the next step
Help me out so that i can know my plans

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Zaddypresh: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Deariyoma post=115750894]You can now Apply for the study visa on tlscontact in VI ...
����
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Can someone please tell me how much those guys charge for booking appointment in the Italian embassy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by NENO23: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
shaggyosas:
Can someone please tell me how much those guys charge for booking appointment in the Italian embassy

It's free you can book it yourself. Just send them an email requesting for an appointment but if you really need it urgently then you can approach someone

By the way I have an appointment on the 7th of September if you're interested let me know if it's something I can do for you..........
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by opatolad(f): 3:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Hello, please is there a Whatsapp/ Telegram for the University of Milan?

I need urgent help please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SoloYung10: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please is it possible for me to legalize only my official transcript as I don't have my certificate yet?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2022
What do you need?
opatolad:
Hello, please is there a Whatsapp/ Telegram for the University of Milan?

I need urgent help please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Authenticate your transcript and notification of result.
Notification of result will stand in place of certificate.
SoloYung10:
Please is it possible for me to legalize only my official transcript as I don't have my certificate yet?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SoloYung10: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
fOFT:
Authenticate your transcript and notification of result.
Notification of result will stand in place of certificate.

I got this mail from them, that's why I'm confused. My school only gives Certificate after convocation which we've not done yet. Although I've authenticated my statement of result and transcript at MoE and MoFA.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Hope they have given you the visa? It's been raining visas aproval galore for Italy lately.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is so sad
SoloYung10:

I got this mail from them, that's why I'm confused. My school only gives Certificate after convocation which we've not done yet. Although I've authenticated my statement of result and transcript at MoE and MoFA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.