Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480859 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Godsonice:

Thank you. Within this one year period can someone get employed or you have to go back to Nigeria after the one year period?

TBVH, it's a dicey question.
Permit me to use myself as an example.
I studied Electronic Engineering and graduated in summer 2017 and I didn't get a job(Internship meant to be converted to full time job after 6 months) until after 1 year - 2018.
To cut the story short, I wasn't given permanent employment and internship isn't taxed by law making it impossible to show any contribution to the society.
I submitted my application but didn't have contract of work for about 6 months and my work permit was put on hold. It was after I got a job(fixed term contract, taxed by law) around October 2019 that I became eligible.
Then pandemic struck and Questura(immigration) and all other institutions had to shutdown.
In summary, my residence permit card didn't come out until June 2020 when the government ease restriction and I used it only for 6 months because it expired in March 2021.
Keep in mind STEM is hot in the western world.
If you're coming to study anything STEM, you'll get something within 1 year although it might not be more than €1000-€1500 per month after tax but it'll definitely sustain you for some time.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Godsonice(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Thank you once again.

Now let's come to the big question. Can it be possible to follow the student (STEM) path to acquire permanent residence in Italy after graduation?

What about those who do not study STEM and find it difficult to get employment will they be ask to leave the country after the post study visa?

Lastly, do they have a kind of business investment visa category for students who graduates from their university and wished to go into business?.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Godsonice(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2022
fOFT:

TBVH, it's a dicey question.
Permit me to use myself as an example.
I studied Electronic Engineering and graduated in summer 2017 and I didn't get a job(Internship meant to be converted to full time job after 6 months) until after 1 year - 2018.
To cut the story short, I wasn't given permanent employment and internship isn't taxed by law making it impossible to show any contribution to the society.
I submitted my application but didn't have contract of work for about 6 months and my work permit was put on hold. It was after I got a job(fixed term contract, taxed by law) around October 2019 that I became eligible.
Then pandemic struck and Questura(immigration) and all other institutions had to shutdown.
In summary, my residence permit card didn't come out until June 2020 when the government ease restriction and I used it only for 6 months because it expired in March 2021.
Keep in mind STEM is hot in the western world.
If you're coming to study anything STEM, you'll get something within 1 year although it might not be more than €1000-€1500 per month after tax but it'll definitely sustain you for some time.

All the best!
Thank you once again.

Now let's come to the big question. Can it be possible to follow the student (STEM) path to acquire permanent residence in Italy after graduation?

What about those who do not study STEM and find it difficult to get employment will they be ask to leave the country after the post study visa?

Lastly, do they have a kind of business investment visa category for students who graduates from their university and wished to go into business?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by zimbolar1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
I want to join any telegram or whatsapp group.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by zimbolar1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
fOFT:
What do you need?
i want to join any available online group
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dittoxcx: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Hi guys please i need your help.
I got a rejection email for my student visa and I don't know what to do.
Can someone who has gotten this type of reason for rejection please tell me what to do or suggestions.
Thank you

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dittoxcx: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Please it urgent cry I have till this Thursday ��
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pufframmy: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
From my best knowledge I think they referring to your source of income you use as POF, did you submitted any of you income source
Dittoxcx:
Please it urgent cry I have till this Thursday ��

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by davodyguy: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dittoxcx:
Hi guys please i need your help.
I got a rejection email for my student visa and I don't know what to do.
Can someone who has gotten this type of reason for rejection please tell me what to do or suggestions.
Thank you

Has to do with you convincing that you have good source of income.

You want to spend xyz days and spend xyz.

Tell the VO your source of income to fund the travel. Do you work? What is your income? Who is sponsoring you? what does the person do?

Write back stating the reason for writing back and show documents to prove you have income for the period and how the income is genuine etc.

It is just one reason. hence, provide documents to prove them wrong

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dittoxcx: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Alright,thank you.
I didn't know someone replied
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Easthood5(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hello FAM. If one got denied of Italian student visa and Want to appeal how much does it cost and long due ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Gidiboss89(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
mistercharles:
can you add me please?
Have you been added can you assist me too ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mistercharles: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Gidiboss89:

Have you been added can you assist me too ?
i wasn’t added. Wbu?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bellabiz: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Houston17(m): 1:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Teamoptimal:

Good day, I also got admission in the University of Padua and I've done the pre-enrollement and I've printed it out. Please if I may ask do you have an idea of how much is the adequate proof of funds that is meant to be in one's account before applying for a student visa. Thanks

Hi, please can you add me to the Nigerian group at University of Padua? I am at University of L’Aquila and will be transferring to Unipd by September, but I like to make some enquiries before making such move.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bliss121: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pls those in italy should try to make this page active. There are no updated information in italy just d way we have in germany and other countries forum. Pls students residing in italy should atleast furnish others with information on processing of italian admission, italy visa and what to expect at d embassy, current situation in italy, student jobs, life after study etc. Pls let's make this page come alive again.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Queenbeloveth(f): 3:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Please is there anyone here in Venice? Will be there from 2th of April and need someone there that can show me around.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by trendingsleek: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
NENO23:

Drop your number here and I would forward it to the admin
While on unversitaly website I got stucked don't know what to fill, I need some help.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by trendingsleek: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2023
trendingsleek:

While on unversitaly website I got stucked don't know what to fill, I need some help.

Again who got admitted at UPO? Let's connect pls.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by NENO23: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2023
trendingsleek:

Pls forward this number to the admin 080 8191 8885 to add me to a WhatsApp group. While on unversitaly website I got stucked don't know what to fill, I need some help.

The school that gave you admission is meant to send you a video guide on how to fill your information on universitaly. Which school gave you admission?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by trendingsleek: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2023
NENO23:

The school that gave you admission is meant to send you a video guide on how to fill your information on universitaly. Which school gave you admission?

Yeah 4th but am almost through with the process just got confused. It's fine. Pls add me to a WhatsApp group
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello House please which documents am I to authenticate at the ministry of education abuja and ministry of foreign affairs

Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Egwuleke(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please it seems virtually all the schools in Italy ask for application fees. Is there any school which does not request for application fees that someone can apply for Fall resumption?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Egwuleke:
Please it seems virtually all the schools in Italy ask for application fees. Is there any school which does not request for application fees that someone can apply for Fall resumption?
university of camerino

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.