Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (484930 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pls what's the cost of legalization of document and do I need to certify and translate english proficiency letter

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Solanacea:
Pls what's the cost of legalization of document and do I need to certify and translate english proficiency letter
Pls someoneone should reply this

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abubakar156: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Solanacea:

Kindly go back to page 1 and read through.
You don’t need to legalize or translate English language proficiency certificate.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
fOFT:

Kindly go back to page 1 and read through.
You don’t need to legalize or translate English language proficiency certificate.
Okay, am going to do that. Thanks alot
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by samtol4(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Solanacea:

. You don't need legalized doc for admission but you need them for visa application. Hence no need for legalization until you have an admission letter.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Egwuleke(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Please who has done the CIMEA Statement of Comparability before? My school accepted that I can present it in place of Declaration of value if DOV will not be convenient for me.

I need guide on that please if anyone has the experience.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2023
samtol4:
. You don't need legalized doc for admission but you need them for visa application. Hence no need for legalization until you have an admission letter.
Okay, I have already

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Egwuleke:
Please who has done the CIMEA Statement of Comparability before? My school accepted that I can present it in place of Declaration of value if DOV will not be convenient for me.

Someone should pls reply this, are they similar
I was asked to do comes statement of comparability and verification too.
Isn't that similar to legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Egwuleke(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hello can you DM your contact, I need to relate with you pls.
Solanacea:

Someone should pls reply this, are they similar
I was asked to do comes statement of comparability and verification too.
Isn't that similar to legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Egwuleke(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
So nobody knows about this process here? This DOV of a thing is tiring honestly.
Egwuleke:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Egwuleke:
So nobody knows about this process here? This DOV of a thing is tiring honestly.
I contacted the The school I applied to and I was told that d statement of comparibility and verification has replaced legalisation previously done at d embassy so no need of going to d embassy to translate and legalise again. But those naija students that are presently doing theirs should throw more light
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Egwuleke(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please what school did you apply to?
Solanacea:

I contacted the The school I applied to and I was told that d statement of comparibility and verification has replaced legalisation previously done at d embassy so no need of going to d embassy to translate and legalise again. But those naija students that are presently doing theirs should throw more light
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Egwuleke:
Please what school did you apply to?
Camerino
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Egwuleke:
Have u been able to sort out this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Pls someone should reply Me
Is it all schools that are requesting for CIMEA verification now? Or there are schools that also accepts legalisation at the embassy till date?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ovi4real(f): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good day All,

Is admission process still open for the year?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=ovi4real post=122396001]Good day All,

Is admission process still open for the year? [/qu
Yes
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Moving4: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Can some1 without same surname as yours be ur sponsor?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
amikable97:

I did CIMEA, but I ended up not using it at the end because I needed to do legalisation of my Birth certificate at the consulate. It is indeed a good idea and really stress-free, but I think the reason why Nigerians are sceptical is that we are afraid that the Consulate may refuse to accept it and insist on their own legalisation.
Plus, if you will need to go to the consulate for the DOB certificate, then just do all at once.
Pls was it just your BSC cert and transcript u did with CIMEA or u included your Waec cert? And does the 150 euro covers for both the cert and transcript
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Moving4: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hello please very urgent.
How do you people pay Italian Schools Application Fees cos I've tried gtbank dollar card it declined, now I tried the PayDay app that have used to pay other countries app fee and it still declining.

What do I do?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by usmantoski(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Solanacea:

ameino
I also got admitted at Camerino
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by OBANLABAMIDELE2: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Moving4:
Hello please very urgent.
How do you people pay Italian Schools Application Fees cos I've tried gtbank dollar card it declined, now I tried the PayDay app that have used to pay other countries app fee and it still declining.

What do I do?

Use vesti app
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rinthuspp:
I am not a master's applicant. You need to submit all the documents you authenticated at MOE (which includes your waec certificate, bsc certificate and transcript) and then your birth certificate or attestation of birth and declaration of age. The idea is that all documents that will be leaving Nigeria must be authenticated at ministry of foreign affairs including affidavits. For the cost, I cannot categorically state but it is not expensive when you do it yourself without a 2nd party. For translation, go to the embassy website, there are recognized translators. Just send them a mail and the documents you want to translate then they give you the price. I used ASHA, they are very formal and they give you 2 weeks to collect your translated doc. It is also a soft copy so any mistake, you can correct it yourself without having to start from the beginning. You can send your scanned doc for translation while doing authentication simultaneously to save time.

Hello Brother please can I ask you a question Sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
ify1234:

I think aside transport and accommodation to Abuja, you should be able to authenticate your documents at the ministry of education and foreign affairs with less than 10k.

Translation depending on how much they charge a page and how many pages you have, maybe less than 3k per page. Not sure what is the cost of legalization at the consulate, but if your read earlier threads, you will notice some have said it's free for education documents and 21k per each document that is not educational.

Thanks for this information sir

God bless you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
usmantoski:

I also got admitted at Camerino
Were u asked to do CIMEA comparibility and verification?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by usmantoski(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Solanacea:

Were u asked to do CIMEA comparibility and verification?
Yeah I was. The CIMEA stuff i think it's mandatory for them
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
usmantoski:
Yeah I was. The CIMEA stuff i think it's mandatory for them
Okay, are u doing both waec and bsc or u doing for just your bsc and transcript?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by usmantoski(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Solanacea:

Okay, are u doing both waec and bsc or u doing for just your bsc and transcript?
Just Bsc and transcript,I think that will be better

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.