Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481213 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
superior1:

Ernest, how is it going? Wish you a prosperous New Year
Cant get any better lol,exam nightmares.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2013
ernestleon: Cant get any better lol,exam nightmares.

Yeah, you are not alone at that, I am also on the bumping ride, school opens on Monday
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
superior1:

Yeah, you are not alone at that, I am also on the bumping ride, school opens on Monday
Yeah grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2013
ernestleon: Before I make any more comments I want to officially and exclusively wish all members of this thread a happy new year and most especially my regards to Mr Bossman,Rubenic,Superior and acca.

Thanks pal. Did you call my Nigeria number about 2 or 3 days ago?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
boss-man:

Thanks pal. Did you call my Nigeria number about 2 or 3 days ago?
Sir I dont have ur Nija line.But does it end with 424?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by akemzo007: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Firstly, congrats on your admission, secondly , you may be making a mistake you will likely regret, guess you don't watch the news much, anyway any information you need you can get directly from the embassy, no embassy will ever ask for 52 k for legalization, never! Take a bus to abuja and find all the info. you need instead on wasting time on here, and remember, never be desperate, that can make you make mistakes.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
akemzo007: Firstly, congrats on your admission, secondly , you may be making a mistake you will likely regret, guess you don't watch the news much, anyway any information you need you can get directly from the embassy, no embassy will ever ask for 52 k for legalization, never! Take a bus to abuja and find all the info. you need instead on wasting time on here, and remember, never be desperate, that can make you make mistakes.
What's there to regret? Why are you bitter?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
ernestleon: What's there to regret? Why are you bitter?

I dont think i understand the guy atol.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
ernestleon: You mean state owned universities that offer bachelor degree programmes in English? What field of study are you searching for? For instance I am currently studing Economics (undergraduate) in English at a govt. owned university (private higher institutions are few in Italy)...

OOh good bro. so how is the admission processing and could you please share the name of the school sir? I would like Economics at the undgergrad too.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
ernestleon: Before I make any more comments I want to officially and exclusively wish all members of this thread a happy new year and most especially my regards to Mr Bossman,Rubenic,Superior and acca.
I wish u d same brova. Buon anno. cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
newacca:
I wish u d same brova. Buon anno. cheesy
grazie ma adesso dove sei?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
newacca:

OOh good bro. so how is the admission processing and could you please share the name of the school sir? I would like Economics at the undgergrad too.
Universita' degli studi di trieste....I know you will have to translate,certify,legalize your Olevel certificate. I will advice you ask other members of this thread about the processes...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
ernestleon: grazie ma adesso dove sei?
Voglio in Nigeria. Bro,I would like it if u cld share the name of d schl where u study Economics in English @ Undergrad. level. abeg. I wan c to it. abeg.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
newacca:
Voglio in Nigeria. Bro,I would like it if u cld share the name of d schl where u study Economics in English @ Undergrad. level. abeg. I wan c to it. abeg.
I just told you.UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI TRIESTE
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
ernestleon: I just told you
ooh sorry,I didnt look up smiley thx bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
newacca:
ooh sorry,I didnt look up smiley thx bro
No worries we are waiting for you here in trieste
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
ernestleon: I just told you.UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI TRIESTE
sir,hw much is the tuition fee for International student to study economics?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
newacca:
sir,hw much is the tuition fee for International student to study economics?
Pls sir do me a favour by not calling me sir.Anyway fees are are paid on instalments,practically 3 and technically you are not paying anything because it will be refunded to you if you have a low annual income.The fees are 1,800 euro and you will have to pay the first installment then subsequently if your annual income is considered low,the money will be returned -14euro tax while the other two installments wont be paid
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
ernestleon: Pls sir do me a favour by not calling me sir.Anyway fees are are paid on instalments,practically 3 and technically you are not paying anything because it will be refunded to you if you have a low annual income.The fees are 1,800 euro and you will have to pay the first installment then subsequently if your annual income is considered low,the money will be returned -14euro tax while the other two installments wont be paid
LOl grin grin grin(Pls sir do me a favour by not calling me sir) Ernest is earnest. Aren't you forgetting as an international student he will likely pay more than this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
ernestleon: Pls sir do me a favour by not calling me sir.Anyway fees are are paid on instalments,practically 3 and technically you are not paying anything because it will be refunded to you if you have a low annual income.The fees are 1,800 euro and you will have to pay the first installment then subsequently if your annual income is considered low,the money will be returned -14euro tax while the other two installments wont be paid
grin Yet u address me as "SIR" lol. Thanx so much for d info. It is mandatory to pay the fee before visa is issued or when one gets to Italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
superior1:
LOl grin grin grin(Pls sir do me a favour by not calling me sir) Ernest is earnest. Aren't you forgetting as an international student he will likely pay more than this?
lol and nope he wont pay more as an international student,infact his fee reduction will be more than mine.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
newacca:
grin Yet u address me as "SIR" lol. Thanx so much for d info. It is mandatory to pay the fee before visa is issued or when one gets to Italy?
I will advice you ask other chairmen of the thread that applied from Nigeria
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
newacca:

Each school has got her rules. They may ask you for a deposit and they may not. I will suggest you write the International Admission Office of the school. They are always willing to respond to enquiries of such.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2013
superior1:

Each school has got her rules. They may ask you for a deposit and they may not. I will suggest you write the International Admission Office of the school. They are always willing to respond to enquiries of such.
Grazie mille
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2013
@superior1,
did you applied from Nigeria? could you please guide me through?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2013
newacca: @superior1,
did you applied from Nigeria? could you please guide me through?

Like I said earlier, your best bet is contacting the International Admission of the school for admission process because that again might differ. Mine was a Masters degree with a scholarship. This is what i did
1. Went online and research schools that fits in with my target (Took me 4 weeks doing this every day)
2.I wrote those schools (on the admission procedure, my eligibility and possible funding options) and i evaluated the response i got
3. Packaged my admission material in line with the school's procedure
4. Prayed to Lord Jesus about it
5. They sent me mails for some clarification, which i did, I later got an admission letter and applied for visa (You can read my visa application story on this thread).
If you are applying for the Economics course, get to the school website and read through thoroughly (kosi any fast track), if you still have any doubt, mail them. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by akemzo007: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
ernestleon: What's there to regret? Why are you bitter?

Bitter? Ha! Low mentality on display, all you need to do is watch the news and see what's happening around the world. Anyway logic doesn't function in nigeria.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
akemzo007:

Bitter? Ha! Low mentality on display, all you need to do is watch the news and see what's happening around the world. Anyway logic doesn't function in nigeria.

I guess you would have asked the person what his plans are before you discourage him. Better still you can quote the fact and figures you see on the news rather than refering him to the news (how are you sure that the guy has not factor in all those info of yours from the news). The people who have been giving detailed advice here are not in italy just to hussle like most people in your thought do. At least 3 of us here that i am sure of had good profiles before leaving Nigeria and our visions have not been cut short a bit while here.

In short i will advice you understand the posters plight before you jump into advicing if the guy is "going to hell or heaven"

Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
akemzo007:

Talking about logic,I can see how logical you are.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by akemzo007: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=boss-man]

I guess you would have asked the person what his plans are before you discourage him. Better still you can quote the fact and figures you see on the news rather than refering him to the news (how are you sure that the guy has not factor in all those info of yours from the news). The people who have been giving detailed advice here are not in italy just to hussle like most people in your thought do. At least 3 of us here that i am sure of had good profiles before leaving Nigeria and our visions have not been cut short a bit while here.

In short i will advice you understand the posters plight before you jump into advicing if the guy is "going to hell or heaven"

Thank you.

Understood then.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=akemzo007][/quote]So you woke up, logon to nairaland, saw a thread and then start writing thrash without understanding the intensions of the people.I can see how logical you are.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Thanks all. Got to Siena yesterday wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.