Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed (765 Views)

Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 1:10am On Jun 20, 2012
this is a continuation from previous conversation when you were getting emotional when i said those on the dana flight were called home by the lord. he done that. anyway no one who perishes is innocent. i dont care if they are 1 year old or 100 years old.

job 4 vs 7 “Remember: who that was innocent ever perished? Or where were the upright cut off? ( the lord letting you know no one who is innocent will perish or be cut off. cant explain it better than this )

deuteronomy 32 vs 39 Look now; I myself am he! There is no other god but me! I am the one who kills and gives life; I am the one who wounds and heals; no one can be rescued from my powerful hand!

1 samuel 2 vs 6 The Lord killeth and maketh alive, he bringeth down to hell and bringeth back again

amos 3 vs 6 When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?

there is a reason why the lord made sure this woman got cheated out of her ticket by two chinese men and their prostitutes http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/169572-woman-missed-dana-flight-because-chinese-men-cheated-her-in-the-queue.html

all you have to do is look at the face of the woman and her dressing. you can tell she is a very humble and godly woman. scripture says you can tell a persons character by their face.

now the question is , Ijawkid, are you an antichrist ? seems you dont believe what is written in the bible. you only believe whatever is convenient and palatable to you. thats a false prophet. you gotta repent bruh and follow the lord in all truth
john 7 vs 38 He that believes on me, as the scripture has said, out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water.
brother Ijawkid, nothing will delight me but to see your heart flowing with rivers of living water. so its time for you to embrace the lord in all truthfullness
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2012
lord says i come in the whole volume of the book. so you cant pick and choose. you cant cherry pick what to believe in.

psalms 40 vs 7 Then said I, See, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 1:26am On Jun 20, 2012
1 john 2 vs 22 He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. you cant deny the words of the father since he says he comes in the whole volume of the book. if you do, you are an antichrist
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by ijawkid(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2012
buzugee: 1 john 2 vs 22 He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. you cant deny the words of the father since he says he comes in the whole volume of the book. if you do, you are an antichrist

Who plagued job with his problems??

Simple question for u....

U quoted from jobs right??

Who killed jobs innocent kids......

When God unleashes destruction on persons ofcus u know y.....

God aint an aimless murderer that goes around killing people buzugee...

God aint a serial killer.....

I don't know if ur getting my point...

I'm not choosing scriptures or neglecting them,ur d one doing that.........

I quoted ecclesiastes but u shoved it aside.....

We'v seen God destroy wicked persons and preserved d lives of those who serve him....

God destroyed every single unrigtheous person during noahs day but preserved noah and his family.......even @ that he gave advance warning...

Not bringing a deluge without notice to destroy d wicked and d good...

When he brought destruction to isreal too ,survivors were there....

Ur mis-interpreting d scriptures my bro.......

God does not kill his servants along with sinners @ random.....

He isn't a serial killer bro

Back to my 1st question...

Who killed jobs kids??

On that dana flight definitly innocent persons must have been on board......

But they all met an unfortunate end.....

Ecclesiastes 9:11 explains what best befell the dana flight and all d victims...
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by Murphy7h4: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2012
Nice job!
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2012
@ Ijawkid, the story of job is a symbolic story. an allegorical account. it is not a real occurrence. it is one of those storys that you take a lesson out of.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A REAL STORY TO YOU ?

And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother’s house: 1:14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them: 1:15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 1:16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 1:17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 1:18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother’s house: 1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

Dude, you have a form of godliness but you are denying the power thereof
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Murphy7h4: Nice job!
Thanks Chief
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by ijawkid(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
buzugee: @ Ijawkid, the story of job is a symbolic story. an allegorical account. it is not a real occurrence. it is one of those storys that you take a lesson out of.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A REAL STORY TO YOU ?

And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother’s house: 1:14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them: 1:15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 1:16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 1:17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 1:18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother’s house: 1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

Dude, you have a form of godliness but you are denying the power thereof

So ur now telling me d story of job is just an allegory....

Oboy u sef ehhhh.......

How do I handle this case if u tell me job never existed.........

Ok let's go to 1st century christians.....

Who killed those christians who died as matrys??

Or those that died in mishaps.??....

Who killed them??

God??
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
ijawkid:

So ur now telling me d story of job is just an allegory....

Oboy u sef ehhhh.......

How do I handle this case if u tell me job never existed.........

Ok let's go to 1st century christians.....

Who killed those christians who died as matrys??

Or those that died in mishaps.??....

Who killed them??

God??
i think it is obvious that the Job story is an allegorical representation. which 1st century 'christians' got killed ? how do you know they were true 'christians' ? just because someone says they are christian doesnt mean they are the real deal. they may be the kind of christians who only believe parts of the bible that suits them and discard the rest. they may be christians by mouth and not by deeds. you know that not everyone that says ' Jesus Jesus ' will be saved right ? i can give you examples of genuine men of the lord who got saved from disasters. lot and noah. dunno bout the xtians you are talking about though.
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by logicboy01: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Buzugee and Ijawkid, you people are really Tweedledee and Tweedledumb.

10 and 12 year old children that get killed or raped and killed in war are not innocent? They deserve it?

Anyways, you guys are the bible warriors, maybe you can explain this with some scriptures!
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
logicboy01: Buzugee and Ijawkid, you people are really Tweedledee and Tweedledumb.

10 and 12 year old children that get killed or raped and killed in war are not innocent? They deserve it?

Anyways, you guys are the bible warriors, maybe you can explain this with some scriptures!
ahhhh i see you are not familiar with reincarnation. a 10 or 12 year old is the age of the body. the age of the spirit is over 10000 years old. when God delivers judgement, it is not based on the age of the body, it is based on the past deeds of the spirit.
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by ijawkid(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
buzugee: ahhhh i see you are not familiar with reincarnation. a 10 or 12 year old is the age of the body. the age of the spirit is over 10000 years old. when God delivers judgement, it is not based on the age of the body, it is based on the pas deeds of the spirit.

Oh re-incarnation again??

I thought I had showed u d kinda answer Jesus gave to 1 who asked or thought d way ur thinking now....

@ least I know u believe in Yeh§hua even if u'v shoved the thought of d 1st century christians and job existing......

Buzugee Yahweh didn't kill those persons on that plane...

God is not a serial killer o
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh re-incarnation again??

I thought I had showed u d kinda answer Jesus gave to 1 who asked or thought d way ur thinking now....

@ least I know u believe in Yeh§hua even if u'v shoved the thought of d 1st century christians and job existing......

Buzugee Yahweh didn't kill those persons on that plane...

God is not a serial killer o
LOL Ijawkid, your doctrine, from all i can see so far is definitely not from the bible. i dont know where your doctrine is from but it is contrary to the bible. thats all i gotta say. reincarnation is biblical and God is the one who kills and brings to life. if you cant get with those concepts, then i will have to let you continue with your doctrine till one day you come to the full realization of the real doctrine. you think God is impotent enough to allow something to kill what he has created ? brother, the lord heals and the lord kills. nobody else does that. the earth is the judgement ground ( ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 ). if you get killed on earth, that was your judgement from God.
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by logicboy01: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
buzugee: ahhhh i see you are not familiar with reincarnation. a 10 or 12 year old is the age of the body. the age of the spirit is over 10000 years old. when God delivers judgement, it is not based on the age of the body, it is based on the pas deeds of the spirit.

Buzugee, I give up! I am going to drink some cider at the local pub to calm down from your mind-boggling answer.

It's either you're a raving madman or a genius
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
logicboy01:

Buzugee, I give up! I am going to drink some cider at the local pub to calm down from your mind-boggling answer.

It's either you're a raving madman or a genius
i would ascribe the 'genius' to the lord because i am simply parroting his words. however have a cider on me grin

your other ID Logicboy1 being released yet ?
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by logicboy01: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
buzugee: i would ascribe the 'genius' to the lord because i am simply parroting his words. however have a cider on me grin

your other ID Logicboy1 being released yet ?

My original ID is permanently banned
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by ijawkid(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
buzugee: LOL Ijawkid, your doctrine, from all i can see so far is definitely not from the bible. i dont know where your doctrine is from but it is contrary to the bible. thats all i gotta say. reincarnation is biblical and God is the one who kills and brings to life. if you cant get with those concepts, then i will have to let you continue with your doctrine till one day you come to the full realization of the real doctrine. you think God is impotent enough to allow something to kill what he has created ? brother, the lord heals and the lord kills. nobody else does that. the earth is the judgement ground ( ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 ). if you get killed on earth, that was your judgement from God.

How do u uÑderstand the ecclesiastes 3:16 u just quoted??
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
logicboy01:

My original ID is permanently banned
ahhh welll. you cant keep an atheist down. atheists dont die. they multiply. wink
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
ijawkid:

the ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 means- the place of judgement ( the judgement ground ) is under the sun. 'under the sun' means the earth. if you read the whole chapter 3, the 'under the sun' is used at least 5 times when referring to 'earth'.

place of judgement is where you pay for your sins. heaven and hell is on earth. they are the conditions you are placed in on earth as payment for your sins.
Re: Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed by buzugee(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2012
ijawkid:

i hope you are reading the KJV. however if you are not let me get the scripture for you from the KJV

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16[b] And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there[/b]

oh and sorry for misleading you. check ecclesiastes chapter 2 not chapter 3 for all the references to 'under the sun'.

(1) (Reply)

Atheism: The Only Thing Christianity, Judaism, And Islam Can Agree On-culled! / Crime , Punishment And Holy Ghost Arrest. / The Myth Of Religious Moderation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.