Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Net Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Net Friend (1374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Net Friend by modelchick(f): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hey yall am not really good at explaining things so please bear with me.

A year back i met this dude on a site,he seemed really friendly at first,we had quite alot in common,we exchanged numbers & address.when it was his bday i called him we talked for like forever,when it was my birthday he didnt call me and still hasnt apologized about till today, so basically when he didnt call me for my bday we stop talking till one day he mailed me once again, i figured he was trying to say sorry.Now,the things that bugs me out now is that i use to call him most of the time he wouldnt call me.I've called him 3 times this year while his only called me once,which was a missed call.he keeps saying he will call me but never does.so i decicde to ask for his msn messenger he didnt reply, so then yesterday i told my friend all about it and she said i should mail him and tell him how i felt and ask if we could go back to start talking as normal, now do you guys think i did anything wrong?? is he in the wrong ?? or should i just let him loose n let him do wateva he wants?? please someone help me because am so confused,
Re: Net Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2007
Maybe he doesn't really believe in this friendship as much as you do. All this internet thing! It takes a lot to bring them out of the cyber and start building them up in our world!
Re: Net Friend by adeboo(f): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
Nope i dont think you did anything wrong.
I feel you should stop trying to contact you cause its clear to see that he doesnt wanna keep talking with ya.

So i say move on and find another thing to focus your mind on.
Re: Net Friend by cidieschat(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2007
Really the guy is not interested in an online relationship create a new one! cidieschat the best online relationship ID.
Re: Net Friend by adaphik(f): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2009
@ Poster, My girl, leave that chap to go to hell, my frnd. Y im dey carry u play? Wetin? Leave the chap alone. His not the only dude around. Na wa oooo. I dey vex now. What is wrong with these guys anyway? My candid advice is , u dont need to ache ur ass for him, he isnt worth it, ok. If he were , he would have appreciated u. You've tried to call him to order, he's still obstinate, leave him alone and move on. You must be feeling really bad, i know, another will come, ok. Dont push things. You're worth smone better. Dont call or mail him again. No be by force, aaaahh
Re: Net Friend by chibenwa(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2009
girl friend his not serious, just having fun
better be careful.
put ur love more in whom u can see and have met
Re: Net Friend by humblemate(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2009
I guess he has someone (gurl) around himself, maybe he has considered the distance and had given it a second thought. apparently both of u have not seen each. So i suggest U damn it and move on with u'r life, who knows maybe someone who will appreciate U more is waiting for U somewhere.
Re: Net Friend by iice(f): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
Old topic but shiorr na by force to get friend? undecided
Re: Net Friend by bluespice(f): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
iice gawd bless you jare
Re: Net Friend by Hanoobaba(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
Girls are so selfish, must the guy call you. What if he doesn't have money for credit? Abegi send him recharge card. grin
Re: Net Friend by kpolli(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
or he might b dead, call him
Re: Net Friend by Igwe9(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2009
kpolli:

or he might b dead, call him
your suggestions are odd sad

@ poster, he probably can no longer put up with the distractions, he may have used you when he needed someone to talk to.
undecided
Re: Net Friend by kpolli(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
same thing almost happened to me but she was hospitalised cos of an accident, thank God she didnt die, but i have learnt keep in touch often, pride wouldnt take u far
Re: Net Friend by Mavenb0x(m): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2009
@OP: He's probably one of those guys that catch their thrill from an endless chase, and when they get who they were chasing, they flip over and look for another one to chase. I used to know a guy like that when I was in college, one of my best friend's ex-boyfriend. . .
Re: Net Friend by H2O2: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2009
nigga doesn't have as much vested interest in the friendship as you do. if he does call you out of courtesy then that's fine, just don't see it as his duty.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Or Girl Win Your Heart / Macho Men 'not Seen As Good Partners' / Does This Match You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.