Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Pretend So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Pretend So Much? (583 Views)

Why Do Ladies Pretend When In Love? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Do Some Ladies Pretend To Love A Guy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Pretend So Much? by mickey5000(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2012
Why do some ladies pretend so much? Especially to guys. i believe the ladies have their reasons but some have stretched it beyond necessary that they eventually end up in the hand of a wrong guy. the ladies have pretended and do so much "shakara" even to the guys they love. when the guy has assume that this lady does not want him, he will leave.
Playing hard to get by some ladies have made them to lose so many good guys that come their ways. And when this ladies beauty are gradually diminishing, they have less or no guys coming after them and the choice this ladies have among this guys may not be the best choice as they had had many opportunities in the past and wasted it.
And because of these ladies desperation to have a guy to call their own, they end up settling for what is below their real choice because of their ageing factor. accepting anybody or the first person that cross their part at their moment of desperation.
As i said earlier, the ladies have their reasons. some have over stretched the reasons, it worked for some while others are regretting. i want you all to contribute to this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Best Love Letter Of 80's. What Do You Think / Above All Things A Lady Should Possess; Manners. / Query For All Those With Boyfriends And Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.