Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo (13671 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Beync(f): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! Are these the brave warriors we hear about on NL? What happens when war comes? cheesy

Fear of boko haram is the beginning to cowardice.
U r obsessed with matters concerning the se get a life or better grow up!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by AAAdam(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Imanuelle: Doz aboki's dat walk about sewing shoes..
Don't trust any of them..
The bomb may have not been planted by BH..
But then, its better to play safe!
Is planted by who if no be BH. Na ena planted the bomb?
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by rhymz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
ambrosini593:
“We rushed to the scene, assessed the situation, cordoned off the area and alerted the appropriate authorities. That was how the bomb disposal unit of the State Police Command was called in to detonate the bomb”, Anaforom said.

hahahahahha...this report is wack jor...no picture no evidence of anything...lol...by the way, did the DPO say they detonated the bomb...lol...that cracked me up
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by lacasa: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! Are these the brave warriors we hear about on NL? What happens when war comes? cheesy

Fear of boko haram is the beginning to cowardice.
grin grin grin ; D̶̲̥̅̊

Lmfao.. Talk on Nairaland is the cheapest
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by jamil2(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
gboss4sure: Thank God say e no explode, infact all the malams in the SE should be thanking God cause by now heads would have started rolling cause i personally wont take it. You can fight me in your North but not in my own SE never....
I personally can't see you as a brave na only mouth you sabi because when the braves are summon to the battle field without doubt your present wouldn't have been there. As you know the Mallams no dey fear death.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by 2mch(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Am sure there is a business explanation for this. Igbo's commercialize anything. See the kidnapping disaster. Make we dey watch dey see how and what the end will be. Am sure there is a perfect reason for that bomb. We shall find out in a few months. undecided
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by jude33084(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
fnk: Any idea who placed the bomb there?

It is the handwork of MASSOB angry
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by namfav(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
agree

jude33084:

It is the handwork of MASSOB angry
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by waja(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
carlos86:

Which obviously means that it was an unexploded civil war bomb.
. Likely, but we need to be vigilant.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by zuchyblink(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
bomb 4 my own village?God 4bid.i'm suspecting those hausa traders in my village.an igbo man cannot bomb his own ppl to gain what? We have not done it b4 and we are not going to do it now.it must be those hausa traders
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
jamil!:
I personally can't see you as a brave na only mouth you sabi because when the braves are summon to the battle field without doubt your present wouldn't have been there. As you know the Mallams no dey fear death.

^^^Know wetin ? You must be talking of a different set of mallams from the ones we all know. Everyone fears death mate; rather what you can say in the case of some mallams is that they have nothing to live for, and they've been brainwashed to believe the prospects of spending all eternity servicing 77 (abi na 76? undecided) virgins is quite appealing when compared to their present miserable circumstances.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
zuchyblink: bomb 4 my own village?God 4bid.i'm suspecting those hausa traders in my village.an igbo man cannot bomb his own ppl to gain what? We have not done it b4 and we are not going to do it now.it must be those hausa traders

^^^I don't think it's the Hausa traders that are living and working in the SE. If the story is true, it would be the handwork of the same bastards that are responsible for the bombings and killings going on in the north; they are after ethno-religious strife and would be rubbing their hands with glee at the resultant repraisal attacks following sundays bombings in Kaduna State.

The planting of bombs outside the core north is just an escalation and possibly the next stage of their dastardly plot to plung the nation into mayhem, and they're banking on the kind of response you've just made: hoping Igbos would then attack Hausa/Fulani in their midst.

I know the score alright. The evil scum!!!
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Lovine: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thank God i stopped going to Church long time ago

congrats you are free from death, you must also stop going to the market, boarding cars and airplanes. But stray bullets, accidents and bombs cannot be predicted, only God can keep our lives.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by remmyton(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
fnk: Any idea who placed the bomb there?

Yes, you cheesy cheesy
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Pakavy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
ebamma: nowadays any thing people see for inside bag na bomb
na so mopol wey dey wan checkpoint 4 hotoro just scatter wey wan driver fling viju milk container afta e don drink am finish when him dey d checkpoint.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Pakavy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
remmyton:

Yes, you cheesy cheesy
is he an aboki?
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Pakavy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
zuchyblink: bomb 4 my own village?God 4bid.i'm suspecting those hausa traders in my village.an igbo man cannot bomb his own ppl to gain what? We have not done it b4 and we are not going to do it now.it must be those hausa traders
nnah wat of d ibo dude dat was caught wit som xplosives?
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by remmyton(f): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Deedee49:

Na me put am there! See question!

Yes I am sure you placed it there, see ur head wink cheesy
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by remmyton(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: is he an aboki?

Yes he is, even you grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by kheart(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
na today? An ibo man shot his blood brother n for wat? 20k as God ll ve d guy survive n live to tell d story. Ibos can do anytin for money.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
A A Adam: Is planted by who if no be BH. Na ena planted the bomb?

Dis is a planted bomb.. And d brains behind the act is yet to be discovered.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Wilsoncaleb(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
hmmmm if this is from boko haram ehhhh that means war.is high time we have to fight for our right we are christ like I know but we cannot fold out arms and keep on waiting for His to fight for us. cos heaven help those who help them selves.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Francuiz: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yes. Safety first
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Oceemo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
ZUBY77: Thank God i stopped going to Church long time ago

and mumu u tink u ar safe fool lik u
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by phadat(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quot :De author=Pakavy]na so mopol wey dey wan checkpoint 4 hotoro just scatter wey wan driver fling viju milk container afta e don drink am finish when him dey d checkpoint.[/quote]who wan die the fear of BH is the begining of wisdom cheesy
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Soundmind(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thank God it was discovered on time.
God save us!
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by greall1: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Guy you are not serious atall

ismhab: This one na Eastern Boko Haram, no be Northern Boko Haram.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by bakila: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Slizbeat:

well massob aint violent and are visible so i dnt tink they r responsible.

Ok no pay dues when they come calling.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by greall1: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hausas vs ibo yorobo no contact.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by greall1: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hausas vs ibos Yorubas no contact.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by zuchyblink(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
kheart: na today? An ibo man shot his blood brother n for wat? 20k as God ll ve d guy survive n live to tell d story. Ibos can do anytin for money.
.that is a big lie guy! This is the first time of recording such thing here,it must be those blood thirsty BH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka / Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement / Odinkalu: Malami Acting Like ‘Senior Advocate Of Bandits’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.