Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo (13670 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by zuchyblink(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: nnah wat of d ibo dude dat was caught wit som xplosives?
when?
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Cnwaiche(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
mrkels: I SERVED IN IMO STATE, THERE IS NO VILLA CALLED UMUDO, YOU MEAN TO say UMUDI@op

Hey 'Mr ImoPedia'.....I'm from Obollo and Umudo is also in Obollo too and just a few km from ma villa. And yea; a bomb was discovered there and de report was quite concise. So maybe when next u wanna highlight at some points, make sure u know better. Serving in Imo state doesn't make U Google Earth.........no hard feelings bro.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by mubaraqqq(f): 2:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Nigeria will go into civil war, if they start bombing the east. - I really pray this is not true!
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by odumchi: 5:06am On Jun 21, 2012
I shi nini? Elee otu bombu shi ri na Imo na uwa ke?
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by joshuajo: 5:45am On Jun 21, 2012
have you see where Massob kill his people,Massob has been existing for long time.This could be all of this Hausa people working around in the south east east ,all the states in the south east should comply and chase every hausa man away from south east ,and Imostate government should warn them ,because if we hear any bomb explosion in imostate that means every mallam in imostate is gone.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Brixtonyute(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2012
Vanguard gathered that some of the villagers, who initially blamed the incident on the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram, quickly scampered into safe communities outside the area.

Mouthy cowards! Why didn't they run their mouth to the bombs? If bravery was determined by how mouthy a tribe of people are, these cowards would be the bravest people ever. All they ever do is bi.tch like women.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by odumchi: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Mouthy cowards! Why didn't they run their mouth to the bombs? If bravery was determined by how mouthy a tribe of people are, these cowards would be the bravest people ever. All they ever do is bi.tch like women.

Lol. Wasn't this the guy who was asking who the Igbo and Yoruba were not too long ago?
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by remmyton(f): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2012
odumchi: I shi nini? Elee otu bombu shi ri na Imo na uwa ke?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2012
I don't understand why they perpetrators had to pick Imo state.One of the most peaceful people in the country.
What type of politiking is this?I hope there is no plan to kill the imo people else this country will degenerate to war.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by manugbo(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2012
THIS MAYBE SECOND WORLD WAR BOMB

BOKOHARAM NO FIT ENTER IMO STATE.

THEY CAN ONLY PERFORM THOSE RUBBISH THERE IN THE NORTH

NOT EAST AT ALLL
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by aminudeedat: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2012
Boko Haram-Boko Haram,this is how u pple will continue to kill ur selves and lay the blame on Boko.It was already confirmed that the Bomb is foreign made.so tell me which and which Country dey produce Bombs and ammunitions?
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Ezyoung(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2012
mrkels: I SERVED IN IMO STATE, THERE IS NO VILLA CALLED UMUDO, YOU MEAN TO say UMUDI@op
am from imo state, stop deceiving urswf.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by odocity: 3:10am On Jun 22, 2012
God pls save nigerians,bomb explosion evrywere in the north,now they have cum 2 d east to plant it.leaders put a stop to dis ugly mess,d inocient ones are dyeing.
Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 22, 2012
manugbo:
THIS MAYBE SECOND WORLD WAR BOMB

BOKOHARAM NO FIT ENTER IMO STATE.

THEY CAN ONLY PERFORM THOSE RUBBISH THERE IN THE NORTH

NOT EAST AT ALLL

Re: Bomb Discovered At Umudo Village In Imo by Pakavy(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2012
zuchyblink: when?
go browz.just kidding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.