Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku (10882 Views)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by FindOut(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
Three things..... & no more.

1) In recent times, especially after the elections last year & His Excellency, President GEJ submitted his ministerial nominees to the house ( which i had considered will be his litmus test -which he failed), i began to realize why it appears Yar'adua was reluctant to hand over to GEJ (even temporarily) when he was alive. A old quote posted earlier in this thread further reminded me of this.

2) Some people who tore Sanusi to pieces for receiving the Chieftancy title from the Emir of Kano will come here & defend President GEJ's trip.

3) Your country is boiling, sectarian crisis are ongoing, people are being killed, & you, the Commander-in- Chief of the armed forces travel out of the country (with a large delegation as usual) for an earth summit? EARTH SUMMIT!!!! I dont think that is defendable.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by xrazzy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dear boko haram, you can still appease Nigerians by shooting down Nigeria's airforce 1

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by uzomagic(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Source
While detractors and their backers, Nigerians must realise that there is a Vice-President who is as qualified as the President and can deputise for him in his absence. Our constitution has taken care of this. The mission of Boko Haram is to ensure that the President is seen to have failed. To fail to attend this conference will prove them right. Boko Haram and their ideological disciples must not be glorified. Nigeria will move forward.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by canuck(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Captainajama: This is arrant nonsense! So these GEJ haters want the government to play into the hands of these social deviants called boko haram? Or are they saying tha we should cancel our international engagements because there is no hierarchy and order in government? Why do we have chains of command? In my opinion, the first step was to calm the situation and stop reprisal attacks(that was done)and people.....there is a sitting government in Kaduna. I hate it when people deliberately air their stupidity and ignorance for all to see. Next thing, you people will suggest that should withdraw the joint task force and go with his cabinet members and legislators to fight boko haram insurgence. Do you even understand the essence or meaning of the earth summit? Do you really know why the food chain, eco balance and endangered species should be saved? Maybe, we have to open a sub forum on nairaland to educate people first before they start commenting on important local or global issues. Stop showing us how dysfunctional you are. Come to think of it, no government grinds to a halt because the head of ha government had to attend one important function or the other,because some pessimist, haters and uncoordinated bad belle critics will never see anything good in others save what they and their principals do.

Cool down abegi! Earth Summit is NOT farming or food production. Even Canada backed-out of Kyoto Accord when it saw that it will affect jobs and productivity.

How can your citizens be under siege, are unemployed, are poorly educated/uneducated, impoverished, have no power, and poor productivity, and all you prioritize is a freaking UN conference?!!!??

Mr. President, you should have delegated Earth Summit, not Nigeria's security (or lack of it)!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by kemidebbie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
My plp kaduna is on fire, malail, kaduna north part. Where we ve Christian predominated living there . The operation yaki security said there don't ve enough security men. So we should improvise and defend our self in the face of danger. The badrawa boys are armed with guns. Our president is in Brazil doing God knows what!
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by boladez(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=eGuerrilla]Paralysis of the mind (GEJ), infirmity of the body (Yardy)- same difference cheesy

And here was Aondoakaa regaling us with Yar'Adua's inordinate abilities just the other day... cheesy grin cheesy

The Attorney-General of the Federation, Chief Michael Kaase Aondoakaa (SAN), yesterday, told a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja that President Umaru Yar'Adua would neither resign his office nor allow his Vice, Dr. Jonathan Goodluck, to act as President for a second on account of his health.

According to the nation's Chief Law Officer, President Yar'Adua was not suffering from infirmity of body or mind as to render him permanently incapable of discharging the functions of his office from anywhere in the world.

Thank you for the quotes, I immediately recalled the incident when I saw the topic. Pleople have very short memories in Nigeria.

I think the President has no regard for the people of this country simply because he has build a wall of nincompoops around himself. These sycophants are killing him and unfortunately the shoeless and clueless guy is helpless.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by canuck(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
kemidebbie: My plp kaduna is on fire, malail, kaduna north part. Where we ve Christian predominated living there . The operation yaki security said there don't ve enough security men. So we should improvise and defend our self in the face of danger. The badrawa boys are armed with guns. Our president is in Brazil doing God knows what!

Our President is attending Earth Summit, when Boko Haram has declared a Scorched Earth mandate on Nigeria!

The Lord be with you and your loved ones. You are in our prayers.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
canuck:

Our President is attending Earth Summit, when Boko Haram has declared a Scorched Earth mandate on Nigeria!

Your president ran for his safety. He knows that ish is about to go down in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by sunkoye: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
jonathan would be at his best ruling from the north side of nigeria state.....
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by uzomagic(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Where is the ediot that bashes Aregbesola's "Lagos" statement.

They're quietly sending a message to retardedeen.
How does the President's trip to Brazil amount to a vacuum in government? Why does our Constitution provide for a VIce-President if the absence of the President amounts to a vacuum in government?
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by mannyU: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
MAku, a typical example of a man who has sold his conscience for power, position and money.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by baruwainfo: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Maku is simply fighting 4 his daily bread

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by 2mch(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Maku, chei. Igbawo ni maku o ni ku? That mouth that you used to support corruption will be the mouth to spell your doom. How dare you come out in public to say this? shocked . I pray all these corrupt people become a victim of their own corruption. Bad roads, bad water, bad environment, and planes dropping from the sky. What you chop today, you have chopped for all your generations till the world ends. Even water will be a problem for them to buy after you have chopped finish and are gone. It shall not be well with Maku. Who goes for a conference when his house is on fire?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by lacasa: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
With all the goofs of this man, He hasn't been impeached uptill now??

Subsidy has τ̅o go -GEJ
Oh, Subsidy is a scam -Maku
Prosecute the subsidy thieves?? -Maku
No, i cnt prosecute these thieves -GEJ

Pension Scam?? -Maku
Oh,Sweep it under the carpet. -GEJ

Sir, It was MEND †ђªt did it -Maku
No! It wasn't MEND †ђªt did it -Gej
Oh, It was MEND after all

I know BokoHaram, i eat n dine with them -Gej
Oh sorry, I dnt know BokoHaram again

BokoHaram will end in June -Gej
Oh, BokoHaram is now deadliest in June -Maku

Mr President, Nigerians are dieing?? -Maku
I dnt care who dies, i'm off τ̅o Brazil -Gej

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
he can as well travel to mars and rule nigeria from there!! bloody fisherman!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by uzomagic(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
canuck:

Na true sha - What did he do when he did NOT travel? Oh yeah, I remember now: He did NOTHING!
Only one set of people don't appreciate and understand the efforts and progress made by this administration; The myopic[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Akshow: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
GEJ travellin out of d country to Brazil when Dere is unrest and killings could be liken to a man foolishly leavin his burnin house to attend a village meetin on how to keep the village clean. Btw i heard he had the largest number of entourage. Couldnt he have delegated one of his ministers?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by OAM4J: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Not new, same way we were told Yardua could rule from Saudi Hospital's intensive care unit.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akshow: GEJ travellin out of d country to Brazil when Dere is unrest and killings could be liken to a man foolishly leavin his burnin house to attend a village meetin on how to keep the village clean. Btw i heard in had the largest number of entourage. Couldnt he have delegate one me his ministers?

ROTFL! grin
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by canuck(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
uzomagic: Only one set of people don't appreciate and understand the efforts and progress made by this administration; The myopic

Uzo! Uzo!! Uzo!!! How many times did I call you?

Progress should NOT be mentioned in the same sentence as this administration. Sorry.

Look around you, uzomagic, you have lost your magic

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by 2mch(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
canuck:

Uzo! Uzo!! Uzo!!! How many times did I call you?

Progress should NOT be mentioned in the same sentence as this administration. Sorry.

Look around you, uzomagic, you have lost your magic

CLASSIC grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by emmykk(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
ebamma: so if he did not travel will that have brought back the dead
instead of Action cöngress and CPC to blame boko haram they r accusing lucky Jo.what did he do.when dana Crash.e go die 4 una
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Exponental(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
What do u expect from an incandescent bulb luncher?
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by canuck(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
sunkoye: jonathan would be at his best ruling from the north side of nigeria state.....

GBAM! That is what a responsible C-in-C would do; go to the frontlines and delegate non-critical Earth Summit-like engagements to his lieutenants.

Weak leaders delegate critical issues. Insecurity is critical in today's Nigeria. GEJ is weak. (Na only with UNILAG students e sabi do strong-head! Rubbish!)
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by canuck(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akshow: GEJ travellin out of d country to Brazil when Dere is unrest and killings could be liken to a man foolishly leavin his burnin house to attend a village meetin on how to keep the village clean. Btw i heard he had the largest number of entourage. Couldnt he have delegated one of his ministers?

Reuben Abati could have used the highlighted portion of your comment in a damning satire of GEJ, if only . . .
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by jmaine: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Captainajama: This is arrant nonsense! So these GEJ haters want the government to play into the hands of these social deviants called boko haram? Or are they saying that we should cancel our international engagements because there is no hierarchy and order in government? Why do we have chains of command? In my opinion, the first step was to calm the situation and stop reprisal attacks(that was done)and people.....there is a sitting government in Kaduna. I hate it when people deliberately air their stupidity and ignorance for all to see. Next thing, you people will suggest that should withdraw the joint task force and go with his cabinet members and legislators to fight boko haram insurgence. Do you even understand the essence or meaning of the earth summit? Do you really know why the food chain, eco balance and endangered species should be saved? Maybe, we have to open a sub forum on nairaland to educate people first before they start commenting on important local or global issues. Stop showing us how dysfunctional you are. Come to think of it, no government grinds to a halt because the head of a government had to attend one important function or the other,because some pessimist, haters and uncoordinated bad belle critics will never see anything good in others save what they and their principals do.

Correct
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by ypzilanti: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
canuck:

GBAM! That is what a responsible C-in-C would do; go to the frontlines and delegate non-critical Earth Summit-like engagements to his lieutenants.

Weak leaders delegate critical issues. Insecurity is critical in today's Nigeria. GEJ is weak. (Na only with UNILAG students e sabi do strong-head! Rubbish!)

I could not have said it better, so let me repeat what you said already.

Strong leaders do not delegate critical issues. Strong leaders always delegate mundane issues. Earth summit is just another talk shop that never amounts to anything.

Shey we have minister of water resources that does nothing but drill boreholes all year.That minister would be a good person to delegate this one to.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Blackheritage: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
ogbeidejude: The President can actually rule this country from anywhere in the world. He is away to Brasil but the constitution of the land has made it easy that even when the number 1 man is away his fuctions and duties can be carried out by the number 2 man. Which is in place now. He is in on track and doing well as a president. Let's not politicise everything in Nigeria. All is on track as this is not his first trip away. God bless Nigeria.

Thank u jare my brother.... D politicians and governors in dis states are all perpetrators of dis boko haram attacks.. But if GEJ declairs state of emmergency now, u'll say is not democratic and constitutional... Abi no be so u criticized during obasanjo's time
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by mekino22: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
nsiadi: GEJ is not a magician
Nobody expects him to solve every man made problem in Nigeria
He has security personnels working hard to stem the problems
He cant be forced to be on curfew with the senseless people who created the proble
By the time he comes back & reviews the situation he may declare a state of emergency in areas needing that

Our people in those areas will realise what they have done to themselves in the next two years when their economy refuse to pick
Many people are relocating as last option
Don't even go there GEJ has not achieved anything let alone being a magician. He's busy romancing Bianca, sucking Madueke'7 kitty and looking at Iweala's bum bum. Today he's in Brazil dancing and giving it to samba girls. He's a disaster to this country
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by standog100: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
. Think people.when your country is on fire..earth summit can wait...a good leader does not leave his house for others to dictate in time of troubles
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by bodejohn(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sometimes ago, the BH boys warned our president not to celebrate our national independence day at the Eagle square and he promptly stayed within the confines of the Aso Villa, when he was told how cowardly he behaved, his foot soldiers feed us with the story of how he was wise to have prevented loss of lives by going awol on the celebration of the nation's independence. Didn't BH win at that time to keep him from the business of governance?
On this issue of governing from anywhere, I need to remind Maku and others like him of what eventually happened to the one that tried to and what became of the one that advised him to.
Even typing the letters G E J makes my internet slow...oh gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's Burial - Live Updates (pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen VS Awgu (enugu State) Youths: The Army Was Very Swift, See Why! / #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.