Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku (10881 Views)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by freshmoney(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
GEJ asserts, 'We shall put end to Boko Haram bombings in June. Their nefarious activities will be put to a complete halt.'

Fresh Air grin
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Yeske2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
dayokanu:

So if you planned a journey and one of your children had an accident lying in the hospital bed, would you still proceed?
You made my day with that question.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by tit(f): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ologbondoriejamu June 20, 2012 at 10:19 am

Attention, everybody. Fellow Nigerians, ziz is your fellow countrysoja, Captain Muazu mumuazu. Due to zi wickedness of all zi 19 Arewa gomnas who will not allow Pedral Gomnat to function, We hereby command wiz immediate effect, all Naijerias to VOTE FOR OUR FRESIDENT GEJ in 2015.
Any vote for any ozer candidate will meet with DEATH. Anybody who refuses to vote GEJ, see you at Bar beach. HEY…. shon… God bless Naijeria.
WAZ IS YOUR BIZNESS WIZ BRAZIL? IF YOU ARE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOBE AND BRAZIL, ONLY MUMUS LIKE YOU WILL CHOOSE YOBE, BLOODY CIVILIANS.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
mekino22: Don't even go there GEJ has not achieved anything let alone being a magician. He's busy romancing Bianca, sucking Madueke'7 kitty and looking at Iweala's bum bum. Today he's in Brazil dancing and giving it to samba girls. He's a disaster to this country
He has also promoted cassava bread wats d matter wit U wink

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
The commander in chief of cassava bread has spoken. y'all better listen 2 him. I hope those samba girls dont give him a poisoned apple sha.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by ochukoccna: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
ypzilanti:
I could not have said it better, so let me repeat what you said already.
Strong leaders do not delegate critical issues. Strong leaders always delegate mundane issues. Earth summit is just another talk shop that never amounts to anything.
Shey we have minister of water resources that does nothing but drill boreholes all year.That minister would be a good person to delegate this one to.
+1000000000000000000000000

canuck:

GBAM! That is what a responsible C-in-C would do; go to the frontlines and delegate non-critical Earth Summit-like engagements to his lieutenants.

Weak leaders delegate critical issues. Insecurity is critical in today's Nigeria. GEJ is weak. (Na only with UNILAG students e sabi do strong-head! Rubbish!)

No wonder everybody is pissing on his face by words and undertaken actions now
. embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ post, we heard this poo when Baba-go-slow was on life support.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by ochukoccna: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
ypzilanti:
I could not have said it better, so let me repeat what you said already.
Strong leaders do not delegate critical issues. Strong leaders always delegate mundane issues. Earth summit is just another talk shop that never amounts to anything.
Shey we have minister of water resources that does nothing but drill boreholes all year.That minister would be a good person to delegate this one to.
+1000000000000000000000000

canuck:

GBAM! That is what a responsible C-in-C would do; go to the frontlines and delegate non-critical Earth Summit-like engagements to his lieutenants.

Weak leaders delegate critical issues. Insecurity is critical in today's Nigeria. GEJ is weak. (Na only with UNILAG students e sabi do strong-head! Rubbish!)

No wonder everybody is pissing on his face by words and undertaken actions now
. embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ post, we heard this poo when Baba-go-slow was on life support and clinically dead.
Recall he physically died within 2 months of that statement
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Obasanjo- Baba
Yaradua -Baba go slow
Goodluck _ Baba no go (or Baba cassava bread)
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Source
he should travel to hell and rule from there,but come to think of it,HELL IS EVEN BETTER THAN NAIJA,AFTERALL THINGS ARE FREE THERE AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BRIBE FOR ANYTHING IN HELL.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
King Jona keeps abasing himself, why king Jona.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by monex(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
now we know he can rule from anywhere, we propose that he rules from Yobe/Kaduna on his return.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
canuck:

Cool down abegi! Earth Summit is NOT farming or food production. Even Canada backed-out of Kyoto Accord when it saw that it will affect jobs and productivity.

How can your citizens be under siege, are unemployed, are poorly educated/uneducated, impoverished, have no power, and poor productivity, and all you prioritize is a freaking UN conference?!!!??

Mr. President, you should have delegated Earth Summit, not Nigeria's security (or lack of it)!

our president and his wife na bush people who want to use this golden opportunity to visit everywhere in the world including the before leaving office.Dont forget that he once told us that he was not having shoes before now.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by estateng(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Captainajama: This is arrant nonsense! So these GEJ haters want the government to play into the hands of these social deviants called boko haram? Or are they saying tha we should cancel our international engagements because there is no hierarchy and order in government? Why do we have chains of command? In my opinion, the first step was to calm the situation and stop reprisal attacks(that was done)and people.....there is a sitting government in Kaduna. I hate it when people deliberately air their stupidity and ignorance for all to see. Next thing, you people will suggest that should withdraw the joint task force and go with his cabinet members and legislators to fight boko haram insurgence. Do you even understand the essence or meaning of the earth summit? Do you really know why the food chain, eco balance and endangered species should be saved? Maybe, we have to open a sub forum on nairaland to educate people first before they start commenting on important local or global issues. Stop showing us how dysfunctional you are. Come to think of it, no government grinds to a halt because the head of ha government had to attend one important function or the other,because some pessimist, haters and uncoordinated bad belle critics will never see anything good in others save what they and their principals do.

First of all, can you please tell me what the President is doing in Brazil?
And secondly, who are those in attendance if I have to give you a clue?

Don't just come here and defend the President of his insensitivity blindly.

Now let me tell you what he's doing there in Brazil. The President of unstable Nigeria is in Brazil to attend an Earth Summit. Whereas, leaders of stable countries are sending their ministers of environment coz its their field.

Don't come here and be sentimental about obvious issues. It makes you look like a fool. I'm not saying you are one.

The issue in Nigeria warrants that the President should be here to take valuable decisions on. Not some issues that are meant for Ministers to handle.

And If you say he need not be here coz there are Governors of States where violence erupted, tell me the need of having a President at all. And to remind you, the constituent of the President is Nigeria in its entirety. (That's if you don't know)

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
oga jona abeg neva come back yet! if u finish with brazil make u branch go ukraine den from there go london go inspect the stadium for olympic then u and ur wifey fit go see husni mubarak for hospital! afterall nigerians are better off without a president!!
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by emmatok(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Captainajama: This is arrant nonsense! So these GEJ haters want the government to play into the hands of these social deviants called boko haram? Or are they saying tha we should cancel our international engagements because there is no hierarchy and order in government? Why do we have chains of command? In my opinion, the first step was to calm the situation and stop reprisal attacks(that was done)and people.....there is a sitting government in Kaduna. I hate it when people deliberately air their stupidity and ignorance for all to see. Next thing, you people will suggest that should withdraw the joint task force and go with his cabinet members and legislators to fight boko haram insurgence. Do you even understand the essence or meaning of the earth summit? Do you really know why the food chain, eco balance and endangered species should be saved? Maybe, we have to open a sub forum on nairaland to educate people first before they start commenting on important local or global issues. Stop showing us how dysfunctional you are. Come to think of it, no government grinds to a halt because the head of ha government had to attend one important function or the other,because some pessimist, haters and uncoordinated bad belle critics will never see anything good in others save what they and their principals do.

Will you just shut-it, SYCOPHANT.

When better countries are attending G20 summit.
Your GEJ is attending a controversial earth summit, that will never be implemented just like the KYOTO PROTOCOL.
NONSENSE.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by tnktosin(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Exponental: What do u expect from an incandescent bulb luncher?
grin I tire oooo grin
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by dabrake(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
eGuerrilla: Paralysis of the mind (GEJ), infirmity of the body (Yardy)- same difference cheesy

And here was Aondoakaa regaling us with Yar'Adua's inordinate abilities just the other day... cheesy grin cheesy

Source
i'm just viewing this thread now and i can say that you really beat me to this
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!Jona!
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Pukkah: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
...That awkward moment when you're told that your President, whom you know is not a genius, can rule your ailing country from anywhere in the world... cool
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by waja(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
We are in an e-world, so he can even do better from there.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by msb247(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Chyz*:
The man can't even properly rule in his own country. Onyiberibe.grin

talkless of ruling from Brazil cry
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Mallamabdul: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ estateng, pukkah, emmatok, Canuck, I thought Nigerians were intelligent people but I have seen where that intelligence stops. Its shameful,to say the least, the views which you have canvassed on this forum. So if you were the president of Nigeria and you have an international engagement which has been scheduled months ahead of time and which you have made adequate preparations to present a position on behalf of over 160 million Nigerians, you will shelve it to sit back in Aso rock because riots, which did not start today in the north, has started in kaduna. Smh. Now, I'm beginning to know the real enemies of Nigeria. Gej would have been the most foolish president if he had stayed back and avoid the gathering of world leaders because of the activities of a sect who are out to derail his govt. Do you know the kind of impression that will be created by Gej's absence at that global summit? Exactly, the wish of Boko haram! what on earth demands GeJ's presence in Aso rock that he can not sort out out from Rio?thankfully, we live in a computer age where the president can even video conference with the relevant security agents? He has a vice president that he has given directives on what to do. Before he left, he consulted the senate on the possibility of imposing state of emergency but the senate adviced him to stay the idea and allow the present security measures play out first. Already, a state of emergency has been imposed in Kaduna and the army is ontop of the situation in Yobe. What else do you guys want frm Gej's presence. Abi ,you want Gej to physically put on army uniforms and march to the streets of kaduna to shoot the rioters. SMH. You guys are evil minded and do not mean well fr GEJ but whether you like it or not, he will succeed.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by chyket(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
I am happy he said RULE and not LEAD, because in Africa We are yet to get LEADERS.
History is just repeating itself in Nigeria because this was the same story We heard when Yaradua was ruling Nigeria in his vegetable state from Saudi Arabia and his Kitchen cabinet was defending him with this same words We are hearing again.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Mekusnwa: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mallamabdul: @ estateng, pukkah, emmatok, Canuck, I thought Nigerians were intelligent people but I have seen where that intelligence stops. Its shameful,to say the least, the views which you have canvassed on this forum. So if you were the president of Nigeria and you have an international engagement which has been scheduled months ahead of time and which you have made adequate preparations to present a position on behalf of over 160 million Nigerians, you will shelve it to sit back in Aso rock because riots, which did not start today in the north, has started in kaduna. Smh. Now, I'm beginning to know the real enemies of Nigeria. Gej would have been the most foolish president if he had stayed back and avoid the gathering of world leaders because of the activities of a sect who are out to derail his govt. Do you know the kind of impression that will be created by Gej's absence at that global summit? Exactly, the wish of Boko haram! what on earth demands GeJ's presence in Aso rock that he can not sort out out from Rio?thankfully, we live in a computer age where the president can even video conference with the relevant security agents? He has a vice president that he has given directives on what to do. Before he left, he consulted the senate on the possibility of imposing state of emergency but the senate adviced him to stay the idea and allow the present security measures play out first. Already, a state of emergency has been imposed in Kaduna and the army is ontop of the situation in Yobe. What else do you guys want frm Gej's presence. Abi ,you want Gej to physically put on army uniforms and march to the streets of kaduna to shoot the rioters. SMH. You guys are evil minded and do not mean well fr GEJ but whether you like it or not, he will succeed.
quite on point! Shame go catch all of these critcs one by one. They just dey run their mouth fr here but if u give dem power, they go do worse
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by crackhouse(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
dayokanu:

So if you planned a journey and one of your children had an accident lying in the hospital bed, would you still proceed?
u are right my brother but the fact is that, Gej's children are not among the victims or the dead so he 've got to travel. Do u understand the reason now. That's why they are always reluctant to act and until one of their own is involved or bombed, then they will take serious action.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Delafruita(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
uzomagic: While detractors and their backers, Nigerians must realise that there is a Vice-President who is as qualified as the President and can deputise for him in his absence. Our constitution has taken care of this. The mission of Boko Haram is to ensure that the President is seen to have failed. To fail to attend this conference will prove them right. Boko Haram and their ideological disciples must not be glorified. Nigeria will move forward.
are you alright at all?when Bill Clinton was asked why he picked Al Gore as his vice president,his reply was "if i happen to be in a situation where i cannot exercise the powers of the POTUS,the country will be in safe hands".the idea is simple,presidents pick vice-presidents in case of uncertainties especially death.namadi sambo didnt get a single vote at the polls.ebele is the elected president of this country.namadi sambo has very limited powers and he cant eercise the powers of the president unless jonathan transfers them.sambo cant even order troop deployment os transfer of one police constable.have you quickly forgotten how the country ground to halt because umoru was sick and jonathan couldnt exercise any powers?he couldnt even swear in katsina-alu as CJN and now you want us to assume we are in safe hands with a sambo whose powers are limited to sitting at a chair and cheering his boss.the present powers of the VP i.e. chairing the national economic council,BPE.etc all arose when baba and atiku were in good accord and baba didnt want atiku to feel useless.lemme ask you,what the heck is the importance of the EARTH summit to warrant Mr. president,his wife,2governors,6ministers and mulltiple aides to paint brazil red?how many people will he now take if he is invited to the G8 summit?or even to the P5+1?Ebele is a mistake that musnt be repeated in 2015
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by emmatok(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mallamabdul: @ estateng, pukkah, emmatok, Canuck, I thought Nigerians were intelligent people but I have seen where that intelligence stops. Its shameful,to say the least, the views which you have canvassed on this forum. So if you were the president of Nigeria and you have an international engagement which has been scheduled months ahead of time and which you have made adequate preparations to present a position on behalf of over 160 million Nigerians, you will shelve it to sit back in Aso rock because riots, which did not start today in the north, has started in kaduna. Smh. Now, I'm beginning to know the real enemies of Nigeria. Gej would have been the most foolish president if he had stayed back and avoid the gathering of world leaders because of the activities of a sect who are out to derail his govt. Do you know the kind of impression that will be created by Gej's absence at that global summit? Exactly, the wish of Boko haram! what on earth demands GeJ's presence in Aso rock that he can not sort out out from Rio?thankfully, we live in a computer age where the president can even video conference with the relevant security agents? He has a vice president that he has given directives on what to do. Before he left, he consulted the senate on the possibility of imposing state of emergency but the senate adviced him to stay the idea and allow the present security measures play out first. Already, a state of emergency has been imposed in Kaduna and the army is ontop of the situation in Yobe. What else do you guys want frm Gej's presence. Abi ,you want Gej to physically put on army uniforms and march to the streets of kaduna to shoot the rioters. SMH. You guys are evil minded and do not mean well fr GEJ but whether you like it or not, he will succeed.

Mr SHYCOFANT,

Abegi park well.

First, their is no emergency rule in Kaduna. Get your fact right.
What has Nigeria got to gain from the Earth-Summit, when better countries are attending G20.
Yes,your GEJ can rule from Japan even if the country descend into Civil war.
It[b] praise singers[/b] like you that is pulling the country down.

NB: Your GEJ promised this BH crises will end by JUNE.
Abegi, try remind him.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Dee60: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
God will save Nigeria.
Our dear President ought to learn. His wife too. Where is Turai today? And all the past first ladies? Think! Where is Yaradua? A man lost his coin, and the man who found the lost coin is junketing around as if he owned the lost coin! Uhnmh! God will save Nigeria. The people will laugh last. The likes of Maku will bury their head in shame when our salvation comes.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by billtommy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
When we had OBJ, we said he was a corrupt and bad leader, whe had yaradua, he was a slow and sick leader, we have GEJ,he is a clueless and the saddest thing that has ever happened to the history of dis nation. It no one's fault, if u were one of those dat voted him in, u are the GUILY one,how could you be so insensitive to vote for someone that couldn't make a difference when he acted as the president for more than a year.you should only ask for God' forgiveness and let's get ready to kick him out with the only power we have left..........2015 KJO (kick jonathan out)
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by yohannazack(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
I dont want to blame labaran maku fo wat he said cus he is doin his job as d mouthpiece of d govt. He is also protectin his own gari o. But even at dat, lets not foget dat chapter 1, section 1, sub section 1 of constitution of d federal republic of nigeria states dat, 'the president shall be the commander - in-chief of d armed forces of d federal republic of nigeria'. Therefore, being the chief security of dis great nation, his duty is to protect d lives and property of dis pple dat he governs irrespective of d cause(s) of d crisis. It's on dis premise dat i fault his trip Rio De Janeiro. He is indeed insensitive to d affairs of dis country. I want to ask dos of u supotin his action da, hav u fogoten dat somtime dis yr, he assured nigerians dat, dis boko haram we see today, we shal them in june no mor? Boko haram statd strikin on d first, second and third sundays respectively. The only thin he has to say is to condemn d attacks and notin mor. In fact, mentally and psychologically dis guy is incapasitated if u ask me. May be we should kip prayin fo him anyway?
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Dollarman101: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
msb247:

talkless of ruling from Brazil cry
hatred can't come in a better package. Whether you like it or not, Gej is the president of Nigeria and you can't do anything about it till 2015. And even in 2015, he's sure to have my vote and that of majority of Nigerians who believe that this govt has done in one year wot many of his predecessors couldnt do in 4 years. In south south, he has been able to construct Kolo- Nembe-Brass, Benin-Ore, and re award of East west road. In south east, Gej has in less than one yr, completed the Onitsha-Owerri, awarded the construction of Afikpo-Okigwe, 9th mile etc, In south West, Ore-Lagos , Apapa-Oshodi expressway awarded to Julius Berger, in North central, he has in less than one year handled the Keffi -Akwannga-Lafia and Lafia-obi-Awe roads. In North west, Gej has in less than 1 yr done awarded the Zaria -Gusau-Funtua covering over 101 km and which none of these northern leaders did for their people, still in North west, Gej has in less than a yr in office done the Kaduna Byepass. In North East, Kano -Maidugri and Hadejia-Nguru, I challenge all these Gej haters to visit the nearest international airport to them. In less than a yr, the Gej administration has undergone the renovation of all the four major airports. I challenge all these haters resident in Lagos to pay a vist to the ports at Apapa, if they don't observe any change and reforms let them come back to this forum and chase me out. My username is Dollar101. The reports have been sanitized. From 17, the number of agencies operating has been reduced to only 6 thus easing operations at the ports. In addition, Gej introduced 24 hours operations at the ports. Wetin remain again? In Education, the president has established 9 new universities just within one yr in office. He has also set up 2 law campuses of the the Nigerian Law school at yens goa and Yola. He has built and launched the Almajiri school system, which the likes of Buhari failed to do over the years. He has introduced a new curriculUm of 42 subjects involving ICT pand technology for secondary schools, Gej's govt has built over 852 ÜBE schools nationwide in the last one yr. Do i need to talk about the all time increase of budgetary allocation to Education from 266 billion to 345 billion?
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by BetaThings: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
With people like you, Nigeria does not need any enemies
Do you realise that 24hr curfew was imposed in Kaduna, lifted and had to be reimposed?
What happened last weekend could easily degenerate into Jonathan not having a country to return to

If Jonathan was so concerned about the environment, tell me these
When oil fire (from a rig that exploded) was burning in South South this year, how many times did he visit the area?
What did he do about it? What has he done about the environmental degradation since?
Did he put the oil company that was responsible on the spot the way the Americans did to BP

Seriously, don't you think those guys would just be laughing at us at the meeting?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Identifies 60 New Erosion Prone Sites, Seeks Fg’s Intervention / Fines For Traffic Offenders: LASTMA Clarifies Position On Appeal Court Ruling / Tribunal Affirms Senator Solomon Adeola’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.