Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies (9147 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Photo: See How Maiduguri Residents Protested Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by 13volts(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
The Joint Task Force, JTF, in Maiduguri, Borno State has refuted media reports that twenty ladies were killed in Maiduguri for wearing mini-skirts and trousers.

There were reports, Friday, (not in PREMIUM TIMES) that 20 ladies were randomly selected from their houses early Friday morning between the hours of 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. and ‘slaughtered’ for wearing mini-skirts.

However, the JTF spokesperson, Sagir Musa, in a telephone interview with PREMIUM TIMES, Saturday, said the story was false.

“I have received many calls on this thing, even though I am not in town, I have made several calls regarding it and the response is that nothing like that has happened,” Mr. Musa said.

Many residents of several areas of Maiduguri also said they were unaware of the incident.

Efforts to talk to the spokesperson of the police in the state, Gideon Jibrin, were unsuccessful as his telephone number was ‘unavailable’.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/108447-jtf-residents-deny-attack-on-ladies-wearing-mini-skirts-in-maiduguri.html
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by 13volts(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
The JTF said the rumour is not true.
The Joint Task Force, JTF, in Maiduguri, Borno State
has refuted media reports that twenty ladies were
killed in Maiduguri for wearing mini-skirts and
trousers.
There reports, Friday, stated how the twenty ladies
were randomly selected from their houses early Friday
morning between the hours of 1a.m. and 2a.m. and
‘slaughtered’ for wearing mini-skirts.
However, the JTF spokesperson, Sagir Musa, in a
telephone interview with PREMIUM TIMES, Saturday,
said the story was false.
“I have received many calls on this thing, even though
I am not in town, I have made several calls regarding
it and the response is that nothing like that has
happened,” Mr. Musa said.
Many residents of several areas of Maiduguri also said
they were unaware of the incident.
Efforts to talk to the spokesperson of the police in the
state, Gideon Jibrin, were unsuccessful as his
telephone number was ‘unavailable’.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Omexonomy: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nobody knows which news are lies and which are truth. Sharareporters and thier fake news. Whoever is resposible for such newes should be fish out be hang on a palm tree.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
THOSE WHO HAVE SPOKEN ILL ABOUT ISLAM SHOULD SEEK FOR REPENTANCE NOW!!! BEFORE EVIL BEFALL THEM

13 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by yyb14: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by collinsola: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sharrap lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Mckayzee(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lobatan..
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by jude33084(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: THOSE WHO HAVE SPOKEN ILL ABOUT ISLAM SHOULD SEEK FOR REPENTANCE NOW!!! BEFORE EVIL BEFALL THEM

Instead of you to Pray to Allah so that evil shall befall BokoHaram aŋԂ their sponsors, you are here yarning poo angry abi you be yana paja? undecided

21 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
jude33084:

Instead of you to Pray to Allah so that evil shall befall BokoHaram aŋԂ their sponsors, you are here yarning poo angry abi you be yana paja? undecided
....YES WITH BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SPONS...
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Psylas(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
.'.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Mekanze: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: THOSE WHO HAVE SPOKEN ILL ABOUT ISLAM SHOULD SEEK FOR REPENTANCE NOW!!! BEFORE EVIL BEFALL THEM
Islam is evil, and the same time problem of this world. Look at middle east egpt, all over Muslim nations problem.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by buzor(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
.......and d story continue
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by mcevans1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
I doubted the story too on other threads but instead they called me all sort of names. Our media reporters are just creating tension here and there while watching us blast one another instead of uniting us. Thunder Fire VANGUARD!!

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Mgbadike80: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
We now have three versions of d story from 3 different newspapers. I will stick with vanguard version since it have better reputation than this other fly by night newspapers.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by kollybay4u: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
Loba di gboyan...
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Akbee(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Oh gosh i knew they would not confess to that evil act of theirs.na God go punish them severly.posterity shall tell
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Mgbadike80: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
mc~evans:
Our media reporters are just creating tension here and there while watching us blast one another instead of uniting us. Thunder Fire VANGUARD!!
nigeria101, every rumour have an element of truth in it. What about d sahara version.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mekanze: Islam is evil, and the same time problem of this world. Look at middle east egpt, all over Muslim nations problem.
THEY INTEND TO PUT OFF THE LIGHT OF ISLAM BUT ALLAH IS GOING TO PERFECT THE LIGHT (OF ISLAM) EVEN IF THEY HATE IT

13 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
THE PERABLE OF AL-ISLAM AND IT ENEMIES IS LIKE A DOG BARKING AND SNALING AT A THUNDER STORM...UNA GO DIE O!

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by lacasa: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nawa For rumour mungers oo
grin
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by ebamma3: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: THEY INTEND TO PUT OFF THE LIGHT OF ISLAM BUT ALLAH IS GOING TO PERFECT THE LIGHT (OF ISLAM) EVEN IF THEY HATE IT
which light be that na nepa light abi na generator light?

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by alaoeri: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: THEY INTEND TO PUT OFF THE LIGHT OF ISLAM BUT ALLAH IS GOING TO PERFECT THE LIGHT (OF ISLAM) EVEN IF THEY HATE IT
Don't mind them with all their propagandas instead of diminishing the religion is still firm that is to say للّهُ is guiding the light of Islam.
@topic doubt the report from the onset.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Super1759: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lie-nus
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by nagoma(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mgbadike80: We now have three versions of d story from 3 different newspapers. I will stick with vanguard version since it have better reputation than this other fly by night newspapers.

You know it's false but it satisfies your hateful mind, and you wish it were true so that those you consider your enemies will be seen in even more bad light. If there were people actually murdered, That is of secondary concern to you . What you relish about is to say that Muslims did it. I understand your evil mind and it's psychology. It is a wishful thinking from you and those you called " better reputation newspapers".

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebamma 3: which light be that na nepa light abi na generator light?
MY BROTHER THE TRUTH IS ALWAY BITTER...YOU ARE DEFORMED

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Super1759: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebamma 3: which light be that na nepa light abi na generator light?
gringringrin torch-light
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by eggheadengr: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wetin go apun to any girl wey wear bum short
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by mu2sa2: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
it was obvious that the story was false but some misguided people still poured out insults on the basis of the report. If they hav honour they should apologize for their action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Declares November 17 Public Holiday Over Anambra Election / 42 Political Parties In Kano Make U-turn, Support Ganduje’s Re-election / Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.