Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,863 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? (25423 Views)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator / Fuelless Generator? How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by remmyz(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2013
Ethnan: To begin,I want to state clearly that I also heard it on TV during one of Winner's chapel live telecasta;where one Collins testified of having developed a tractor that also generates electricity after working in d farm for d day. I tried tracking this guy,all to avail but I haven't given up yet. My thinking is this,if someone have already built this,why re-invent d wheel,I will just partner with him. My strong suspicion is that,the leadership of winners has kept it in the cooler and is working seriously underground to churn it out commercially.
Now,how does this machine work? Does it break d law of energy conservation? Imagine you are to hold a piece of 1kg iron just beyond d edge of a table with your hand,d iron being suspended from the table. How long would u hold it before u get tired? One day,one week,?and after which u will need to eat to hold up. Now,u can as well keep a heavy magnet at the edge of this table and it will suspend this iron as lon as we can imagine,without being tired or needing energy refilling. Where is its energy coming from? Its from its magnetic property which is almost 'indestructible'. It means there is an available free energy withi d magnet which can be harnessed with the appropriate arrangement to extract this energy for useful work. Now, energy conservation law is not broken in anyway because what actually provides d energy are d electrons specially oriented to one another within d magnet that keeps d magnet permanently magnetic. therefore, when a strong neodymium permanent magnet is appropriately arranged in a system such that there is a systematic interaction of a high DC voltage and its magnetic field, the output mechanical energy produced as rotary motion is more than 100% of the energy of d high DC voltage applied. It is over 100% because of d energy being supplied by the powerful magnet. In simple terms, if the high DC voltage was supplying 100W of power via a large no of turns of wire appropriately arranged within d magnetic field of a powerful magnet, the output rotary motion could be 250W and considering losses,this could drod to 230W. This rotary motion can then be used to turn an alternator to produce electricity. More losses would occur here and the final output could drop to say 200W,giving us a total efficiency of 200%. This AC electricity can be stepped up via a transformer to say 1000V and rectified to produce 1000DC voltage which is fed back to electric motor described before,therefore giving us a perpetual motion machine.

Now, most Nigerians have got the design wrong because of their general sloppines and non-dilligence which we see exhibited in d get-rich quick attitude. The magnet must be the highest grade of a neodymium magnet,not d type u see in sound speakers! The voltage applied is not just a 12V DC volltage, this won't produce enough interaction capable of producing or extracting the magnetic energy of d neodymium magnet. The least should be 120V DC which may give you about 120% efficient system. A 1000V DC powered system with other proper arrangements and adequate insulation produce upto an 800% efficient system. Remember, 1000V DC voltage is fatal,so great safety measure must be observed in handling this. The conventional electric motor uses the ceramic kind of permanent magnet'd type mostly seen in sound speakers. This magnet is useless when we are takimg about fuelless machines or over unity motors. I do project that it would take me at least two years if I have all financial suppport needed to get this machine commercially available in d market but honestly,I have a good job and a lucrative biz,so I am not motivated to pursue this fully at d moment though I realise this could be a money spinner for anyone who pioneers this commercially. If u ve got any questions,pls feel free to ask.Shalom.

i actually sent a link to this post to a very good and intelligent friend of mine based in the US. presently in MIT. and this was his response

It is interesting concept, but... It is probably not feasible, and since no one in the scientific community is involved in this [very important] idea (I'd have heard of it if there were), I can safely say this is most likely some form of scam.
Someone on the thread mentioned something about powerful magnets, and compared it to the human strength in holding something for some time. This is the kind of argument that can 'convince' many people in developing countries about the feasibility of this. Physics students know that holding something in a stationary state is no form of work and no energy is expended. A magnet suspending a piece of metal is physically equivalent to placing the metal on a table.
Another way to look at it is, if this was something feasible and can do all it promises, why would you waste time organising seminars on it rather than filing a patent, founding a company, and finding the money to go build it and sell it all over the world?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Nairaplus(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2013
remmyz:

i actually sent a link to this post to a very good and intelligent friend of mine based in the US. presently in MIT. and this was his response

It is interesting concept, but... It is probably not feasible, and since no one in the scientific community is involved in this [very important] idea (I'd have heard of it if there were), I can safely say this is most likely some form of scam.
Someone on the thread mentioned something about powerful magnets, and compared it to the human strength in holding something for some time. This is the kind of argument that can 'convince' many people in developing countries about the feasibility of this. Physics students know that holding something in a stationary state is no form of work and no energy is expended. A magnet suspending a piece of metal is physically equivalent to placing the metal on a table.
Another way to look at it is, if this was something feasible and can do all it promises, why would you waste time organising seminars on it rather than filing a patent, founding a company, and finding the money to go build it and sell it all over the world?

@remmyz, What about the one with Car Battery and DC Motor. Did he also say it's not feasible?
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by kingviny: 9:30am On May 30, 2013
WHY NOT START WITH WHAT IS REAL, TRY THIS . . .

HOW TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE AN UN INTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY AT HOME BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 7 P.M AND 6 A.M EVERY DAY.

The unreliability of PHCN power supply in Nigeria is legendary, so we cannot bank on them to provide us with power within this golden family period when:-

1. We would have been back from work and will need to rest in a well ventilated home
2. The night has set in and the home should be illuminated instead of the scary darkness
3. The family need to enjoy t.v entertainment e.t.c

Using noisy generator is not even advisable within these hours because of the smoke pollution, noise in-convenience and heavy cost of fuelling that is characteristic of generator usage.

That’s why I am recommending the use of inverters within these family golden hours (7pm – 6am). An inverter is an electronic device that is capable of converting energy stored in batteries to electricity. It is noiseless, smokeless and fueless. It is very cost effective in the long run, and in any case, spending on family comfort is a worthwhile investment.

Now, home appliances can be classified into 2 broad groups.

1. Low Power Consumer (LPC) appliances e.g energy bulbs, fans, TV and DVD, sound system, cable system , game, laptop e.t.c

2. High power consumer (HPC) appliances e.g pumping machine, washing machine, iron, fridge, freezers, air conditioners e.t.c

I’ll recommend that you use an inverter to run your LPC appliances. You can use PHCN or Generator to charge your inverter during the day time so that you can then enjoy the inverter power supply at nights.

Using the inverter for HPC appliances might be more capitally intensive considering the fact that they consume a lot of power. You can use PHCN or generator for your HPC appliances. But if you have the means, you can also put up a 5kva inverter solution and dedicate it for your HPC appliance needs.

A 2 – 3kva inverter with 2 units of 200ah deep cycle batteries will be adequate to take care of your LPC need for the family golden hours (when they should rest, refresh and sleep).

You may later scale up and introduce solar panels to charge your batteries in place of the un-reliable power supply or the annoying power generator. Charging the inverter batteries after being drained is very essential. PHCN, Generator or Solar panels can all help in charging your inverter so, it all depends on your choice.

Please give me a call, and I will give you a reasonably nice price quote on either of the options stated above. More importantly, I will always be there for you all the way as a friend and as a technical adviser in terms of alternative power solution.

In conclusion, we all need to enjoy life while still at it. We should not compromise quantity for quality because our output will always be affected if we do.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Vincent (vincentmichael123@gmail.com)
07081516945, 07025402410, 08159310212
Alternative Power Consultant
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Deliving: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2013
oaroloye:

Obviously, you have not been doing this stuff for very long!

The most aggravating thing about our tradesmen, is that most of them do not even bother to learn the technical terms describing equipment they use every day! You can ask about something they are holding in their hands, or is on the table tight in front of them, and they would not know what you were talking about!

Then they complain that they are "not making money!"

If you can get around that barrier, you can find the most preposterous gadgets and parts!

Instead of trying to buy the motor directly, buy something that USES such a motor.

THINK about it! What sorts of devices MIGHT use such motors?

The first things that come to mind are:

(1) The electric hand-drill, and similar power-tools.

(2) Handheld hair-drier.

(3) Blender.

(4) Rechargeable fan.

(5) Some sorts of toys?

Also, do not be a slave to specifications!
If you can't get the exact part, try substitutes.
If you can't get what produces 220 Volts, try for 200, 180, 150, 110, or even less, and use a step-up transformer, or a stabilizer to get the Voltage you want. EXPERIMENT!

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $130 12"X8"X8: 2500RVM 3KG ORDER NO EMAIL: abanastan@gmail or visit www.deliving.com.ng for plans and design.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Deliving: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2013
Nairaplus:

@remyz, What about the one with Car Battery and DC Motor. Did he also say it's not feasible?
MY FRIEND, THAT YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF IT DOESN'T MEAN IT DOES NOT EXIST. THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,
AS I AM WRITING, I JUST COMPLETED ONE FOR A CLIENT USING 12V DC MOTOR, A 220V AC ALTERNATOR, TWO 12V CAR BATTERIES IN PARALLEL. A CHARGER 18V, AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC "FEEDBACK MECHANISM".

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $130 12"X8"X8: 2500RVM 3KG, 14AMP ORDER NO EMAIL: abanastan@gmail or visit www.deliving.com.ng for plans and design.

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET USED IS 2"X2"X1" AND COIL OF 27 GAUGE COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS.

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Deliving: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2013
remmyz:

Nairaplus:

@remyz, What about the one with Car Battery and DC Motor. Did he also say it's not feasible?

YOUR FRIEND IS ONLY A NOVICE AS FAR AS FREE ENERGY DEVICE IS CONCERNED. I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, I WAS SO INFURIATED WHEN YOUR INTELLIGENT FRIEND IN US DISPUTED THIS GREAT BREAKTHROUGH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR OVER 100 YEAR BECAUSE OF THE GREEDY BIG POWER COMPANIES WHO WANTED YOUR MONEY HEAVILY. HAVEN'T YOU HEARD ABOUT NICOLA TESLA WITH ABOUT 300 PATENTS IN HIS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS DISCOVERY.

MY FRIEND, THAT YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF IT DOESN'T MEAN IT DOES NOT EXIST. THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,
AS I AM WRITING, I JUST COMPLETED ONE FOR A CLIENT USING 12V DC MOTOR, A 220V AC ALTERNATOR, TWO 12V CAR BATTERIES IN PARALLEL. A CHARGER 18V, AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC "FEEDBACK MECHANISM".

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $130 12"X8"X8: 2500RVM 3KG, 14AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail or visit www.deliving.com.ng for plans and design.

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT. THE FIRST IS EASIER.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET USED IS 2"X2"X1" AND COIL OF 27 GAUGE COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Deliving: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Nairaplus:

I am not happy with the way Nigerians just use ''seminar'' or whatchamacallit to ruin every good opportunity that comes our way. That was the same nonsense we experienced during the SOLAR POWER ERA.

I am keenly interested in this FUELLESS GENERATOR CONCEPT, but since I have been asking a question about it for weeks and nobody has ever answered it. Actually, I purchased a Video from a seminar and have since then watched it over and over to see how one can be made, and I think it's possible, only that I have never seen anyone who could answer that question which is

HOW LONG WILL A CAR BATTERY LAST IF IT WORKED CONSISTENTLY FOR 12 HOURS DAILY?

Why I ask that question is because in the model that was built in that video, the car battery that's used is continuously recharged/discharged at the same time, leaving me with the above question which can enable me judge if it's economically better than the solar/inverter/battery bank option.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me an insight on this cos I wouldn't mind making one.

Thanks in Anticipation!

I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, THIS GREAT BREAKTHROUGH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR OVER 100 YEAR BECAUSE OF THE GREEDY BIG POWER COMPANIES WHO WANTED YOUR MONEY HEAVILY. TESLA WITH ABOUT 300 PATENTS IN HIS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS DISCOVERY.

THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $130 12"X8"X8: 2500RVM 3KG, 14AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail.com or visit www.deliving.com.ng for plans and design.

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT. THE FIRST IS EASIER.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET USED IS 2"X2"X1" AND COIL OF 27 GAUGE COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Is the system a rotary system?
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by deliceshop(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Hello

It's been nice read from all of you guys but I think what we need in. Nigeria is to embrace the solar energy here in Europe I see middle class family charge to solar full solar energy
Even if its snowing they still can turn on there heater there freezer and use there electronics without problem

Sure this technology is expensive to setup but what matter is ther long run expect of it

If a Nigeria family can spend 100k monthly on fuel, 50k on maintance of gen and other Inrelevant stuff why not get solar system and disconnect your self from the so call NePA and have you own clean energy for live

This so call fuelless gen will create job but is it the long lasting solution that we need today?

We have sunlight for almost 300days in a year

My advice is the solar energy is worth investing in if any person interested once its installed there is nothing else to do it does not drink oil or water nor fuel

Try it

Cheers fellow Nigerians
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by eyems: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by kingk(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Pls house can we put ideas together, on wireless transmission of electricity, I've had this ideas for years now but I needed more head I.e ideas so that we all as a group can make it real. NOTE: pls I'm not looking for a chat friend but people to reason with. Kindly add me on that's my pin or 09099960759 for whatsapp.

*Edited*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2013
Who can send me a twelve volts dc motor from lagos, I'm in portharcourt?
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
I kw that idea of one guy rotating a bigger motor with a smaller motor, and using the voltage to recharge the battery with an inverter is going to work.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by emex4gman(m): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2015
hi all, looking to get some Neodymium magnets, does anyone have an idea where i can get some, other than from hard drives. thanks
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by darediamond(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2015
No Fuelles Generator is REAL and anyone can build it.
But you do not need Battery in the system.
You need to rewind your motor with thinner gauge copper wire or build a Solenoid or an Electromagnet with Coated copper wire tht is Very thin e.g Enamel AWG36 or AWG38.
The reason for this is the MAIN secret to getting Free Energy!!

Sorry, typing sucks. I amb more than ready to give out more info to anyone who call me.

The Earth and Other Planets hangs upon nothing and that is FREE Energy for you and me!!
070605z8569
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by darediamond(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2015
No it is Not.
If you understand the concept of saving Energy in Induction Motors, you will understand what - amb saying.
If you can call me, I will Freely shre my knowledge with you deeply.
I will we Blacks get liberate from this uselles group of scientist make useless and bondage mind controlling laws.
Anyways, it starts from you you and I questioning the mortal men made laws.
foleyx:
i attended a fueless gen seminar a while back and i can categorically say that the whole thing is a big 419. do not believe anybody that tells u the stuff works, those seminar people will only show u a contraption that will power a bulb for a few seconds and then switch it off becos the whole rubbish cannot give power more than a few minutes at most, do not believe any body that tells u that he uses the stuff to power his home and business its all a big fat lie.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by darediamond(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
You sure have dealings with Creative and Science Research Chairman David Wa... You know who I mean!
In my own prototype I'm presently gradually developing, I pla to totally Eliminates the use of Batteries which means the Motor will need a small integrted generator which will bé cranked and it output power get stored in a Super Cap Bank(there is more to this).
Though the ealier inventors of H.V Pulsed Motors talk of back e.m.f collection, I on the other hand do not care about that as long as my motor uses miliamps as low as 20miliamps by say 2000Vdc which equates just 40W. Onze that is achieved using very very thin Enameled copper wire to make long and Big Ahir Core Electromagneets, then the power bank will bé getting recharged by the integrated Generator coils (you need to see my design to understand this better).
The generator is not like those power sucker being made by companies arround the world.
It requires very very low driving force or torque to generate high output.
Ethnan:
To begin,I want to state clearly that I also heard it on TV during one of Winner's chapel live telecasta;where one Collins testified of having developed a tractor that also generates electricity after working in d farm for d day. I tried tracking this guy,all to avail but I haven't given up yet. My thinking is this,if someone have already built this,why re-invent d wheel,I will just partner with him. My strong suspicion is that,the leadership of winners has kept it in the cooler and is working seriously underground to churn it out commercially.
Now,how does this machine work? Does it break d law of energy conservation? Imagine you are to hold a piece of 1kg iron just beyond d edge of a table with your hand,d iron being suspended from the table. How long would u hold it before u get tired? One day,one week,?and after which u will need to eat to hold up. Now,u can as well keep a heavy magnet at the edge of this table and it will suspend this iron as lon as we can imagine,without being tired or needing energy refilling. Where is its energy coming from? Its from its magnetic property which is almost 'indestructible'. It means there is an available free energy withi d magnet which can be harnessed with the appropriate arrangement to extract this energy for useful work. Now, energy conservation law is not broken in anyway because what actually provides d energy are d electrons specially oriented to one another within d magnet that keeps d magnet permanently magnetic. therefore, when a strong neodymium permanent magnet is appropriately arranged in a system such that there is a systematic interaction of a high DC voltage and its magnetic field, the output mechanical energy produced as rotary motion is more than 100% of the energy of d high DC voltage applied. It is over 100% because of d energy being supplied by the powerful magnet. In simple terms, if the high DC voltage was supplying 100W of power via a large no of turns of wire appropriately arranged within d magnetic field of a powerful magnet, the output rotary motion could be 250W and considering losses,this could drod to 230W. This rotary motion can then be used to turn an alternator to produce electricity. More losses would occur here and the final output could drop to say 200W,giving us a total efficiency of 200%. This AC electricity can be stepped up via a transformer to say 1000V and rectified to produce 1000DC voltage which is fed back to electric motor described before,therefore giving us a perpetual motion machine.

Now, most Nigerians have got the design wrong because of their general sloppines and non-dilligence which we see exhibited in d get-rich quick attitude. The magnet must be the highest grade of a neodymium magnet,not d type u see in sound speakers! The voltage applied is not just a 12V DC volltage, this won't produce enough interaction capable of producing or extracting the magnetic energy of d neodymium magnet. The least should be 120V DC which may give you about 120% efficient system. A 1000V DC powered system with other proper arrangements and adequate insulation produce upto an 800% efficient system. Remember, 1000V DC voltage is fatal,so great safety measure must be observed in handling this. The conventional electric motor uses the ceramic kind of permanent magnet'd type mostly seen in sound speakers. This magnet is useless when we are takimg about fuelless machines or over unity motors. I do project that it would take me at least two years if I have all financial suppport needed to get this machine commercially available in d market but honestly,I have a good job and a lucrative biz,so I am not motivated to pursue this fully at d moment though I realise this could be a money spinner for anyone who pioneers this commercially. If u ve got any questions,pls feel free to ask.Shalom.

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by darediamond(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Because the oil cabals expecially those in USA hate it anything that kicks. Against there secretly devloped so called laws that keeps people in Bondage around the world.
Ii amb not talking just for the sake of it. I amb talking about my own personal experiences and discoveries over a long time. Can you tell me what keeeps the Sun burning or is not the Sun what God is using to sustain we humans on earth here?
They control peoples mind erdicating by such means via there diabolic laws of there science any effort to liberate common poor men. Arround the world bt tapping into the FREE energy the sorrounds the earth from the outside space.
They employ several junkies to post discouraging comments here and there about well intending truthfull researchers videos on youtube etc.
Please do not bow to that useless law of conservation of energy mde by one of there tool of lies propagation back in the years.
Think my brother. Think. How come Adam was able to give all know animals in the garden of Eden there correct names?
If those naughty blood-sucking Oil companies are confident about that SCAM law of so clled conservation of energy, why are they over the years directly Killing researchers who do not yield to there calls?
Can you explain?
Why are many of Telsa's inventions not directly taugth at schools?
Why are all these kept secret and classified as "TOP SECRETS" by USA govenrment and other world government?
Can you explain bro?
I Dare Diamond. Gives no nod to mind controlling power and tactics of dark world men.
To hel with "law of cnservation of Energy" so far nobody created any of world's natural resources except the true God in the heavens which the Oil cabals deeply hates with there babaric actions.
remmyz:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by darediamond(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
There is nothing to worry about.

People like you and me have the knowledge now. The easiest of them which is High Voltage Pulsing.
We will all come together to do it.
Ethnan:
@D Don1. You have a point. I have read a lot of horrible ruthlessness regarding this invention. But today,America is in d forefront of free energy,and they are making good progress,so ,maybe soon,they will stop importing oil and exporting their clean free energy machines. What happens to Nigeria then? Who knows how soon? I ve always known that wherever there is a will,there is a way. Free energy machines will become commercial one day,what is the plan for Nigeria economy ? All these billions of allocations will become history...
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by darediamond(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Miniature-generator-JS-3420-motor-24V-DC-motor-speed-control-high-speed-high-torque-motor/1915368050.html

Bro, www.aliexpress.com is your friend. just go there and search for any type of Motor you need. But you need to know the torque needed to drive the load you wanna use the ready-made motor for.

Here is another one: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/BLM57090-Servo-Motor-90W-24V-DC-0-29-N-m-peak-toque-4000rpm-max-speed-high/652831437.html

But you know what, you can build an High Voltage Pulsed Motor that uses below 20Watt and it torque as high as 20 N.m!!

Also you can build your own highly low R.P.M or low energy consumption Generator too. You can do this by using Split stator style and use AWG #14 or #15 or #16 to wind you coils.

Nairaplus:
I am on the verge of building a fuelless generator, but i have just one challenge.

[size=30pt]Where can I get a 12V 2500rpm DC (Electric) Motor?[/size]

Please, if you know tell me. I have searched Auto Parts Shops, Generator Spare Parts Shop and even Grinding Engine Shops. They don't seem to know a dime about it.

Please, if you do, I will need your input. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
I just want to ask one question.

If you use this generator to power a light bulb, and you put a solar panel under it, electricity will be generated in the panel.

Now, seeing as panels are obviously not used in normal lighting, where does the used energy in form of light go? Does of miraculously return into the battery to charge it?
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Ezyp(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
darediamond:

Hi Bro. Pls where can I get neodymium magnet in Lagos. thanks
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by darediamond(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ezyp:

Hi Bro. Pls where can I get neodymium magnet in Lagos. thanks
In Nigeria, no Where!
Go now to www.aliexpress.com to get your NeoMags.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Ezyp(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
darediamond:

In Nigeria, no Where!
Go now to www.aliexpress.com to get your NeoMags.
Well Bro I was in lag last two weeks (alaba market) and I was able to see only one mallam selling the neomag (his shop is beside the mosque) though very expensive
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by netmark4u(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=oaroloye post=14676232]I received my first "Crazy Bill" from Please Hold Candle Nigeria a few years ago, and swore that I would reduce this Den of Thieves to equal or worse status with NITEL. I may have texted some... extravagant statements, such as that I would singlehandedly bring about their inability to GIVE AWAY THEIR ELECTRICITY FOR FREE.
FIVE YEARS LATER I still stand by my statement. Actually, my statement is biting my bottom and growling menacingly, if I try to go anywhere. The thing people who advocate "Fight-to-Finish" forget to explain is that it is THE OTHER GUY who is supposed to "finish," not YOU. (*Duh!*)
Immense progress was made, once this essential breakthrough was achieved! FINISH THE ENEMY, FIRST! Why didn't I think of that before
I had been researching FREE ENERGY since 1995. I had, and lost a website that had plans for building several devices based on use of the Earth's Magnetic Field.
http;//www.mageticenergy.com/
The site seems to be back up- but I recently got all their plans as a PDF Document. All of their dozen or so devices are WORTHESS, because to make it work you need an IMPOSSIBLE alloy which has improbable physical properties such as ZERO COEFFICIENT OF EXPANSION.
To make it, you have to melt TITANIUM- which is nearly impossible- THEN ADD PURE MAGNESIUM- which is NOT a SURVIVABLE experiment. (Such a procedure is appropriate to destroying TANKS.)
ONE plan DOES work: it is called the ROMAG Generator- it requires no special technology. A dozen BAR MAGNETS are mounted on an armature, such that their Repulsions cause it to spin indefinitely. Nothing magical. It is just clever engineering.
One Howard (THE SECRET WORLD OF MAGNETS) Johnson built a similar gadget using 92 Magnets.
I have never SEEN 12 Magnets in my LIFE. FORGET about 92!
After several months, the magnets will DEGAUSS, and become useless.
Electromagnetic devices show a LOT more promise. It emerges that a LOT of important Electrical Engineering Tech was developed during the 1930s that was SIMPLY STEPPED ON BY OIL MONEY INTERESTS.
Do you KNOW that WE NEARLY DIDN'T GET ALTERNATING CURRENT? Do you KNOW that we DON'T need WIRES to transmit Electricity over distances to where it is needed? So you can have your car or home electrified with no battery or generator in it?
Do you know that Electricity can be tapped from the Atmosphere, and transmitted to every home in the country, and they WOULDN'T NEED TO PAY?
I compiled all of this information on a disc and successfully sold it for the paltry sum of N500 to students at OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY as from 2010. I NEVER received any COMPLAINTS, PRAISE, nor FEEDBACK of ANY sort from the distribution of this material.
I approached an Electronics Engineering Lecturer, who was, at that time, teaching his students to perform ROBOTICS experiments- I have an ELECTRONICS MONTHLY Magazine with the SAME Projects in it, for British Primary/Junior Secondary School student HOBBYISTS, (I am talking about those things with GRABS and WHEELS that can run around and find a Coke bottle, or packet of Cigarettes out of other things lying around, and bring them to you- which was and still is very sophisticated for a machine that YOU BUILT AT HOME!) which I bought by 1979.
This person, to whom I wanted to give this disk to FOR FREE, told me:
"I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS MATERIAL, NOR DO I WANT MY STUDENTS TO SEE IT."
He wanted his students and himself to develop their own ideas, and not benefit from discoveries already made.
I was completely unaware that entire industries had left the country, putting tens to hundreds of thousands to millions out of work, at that time- BECAUSE OF ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY.
I had NO IDEA that OUR ENGINEERS had LET the situation get THAT bad, while they sat in AIR-CONDITIONED OFFICES, and drove around in luxurious cars.
If I were an engineer- which I am not- I would NOT EAT NOR SLEEP, UNTIL I HAD RESOLVED THIS POWER SUPPLY PROBLEM.
Since I now know the seriousness of the situation, I VOW TO PUT A "FREE ENERGY" PROTOTYPE ON THE TABLE IN 30 DAYS, OR DIE TRYING.
I have 90% of the materials to hand RIGHT NOW. I had intended to use SALARY ARREARS promised us since 2010 to complete the project. Since this money is not forthcoming, I will just have to use what little funds I have to complete it myself.
NEITHER OUR STUDENTS NOR LECTURERS HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE INFORMATION ON THIS DISK.
I gave it to a MECHANICAL Engineer on the verge of retirement. He said I should come to his workshop TO HELP HIM complete the projects.
I declined, because you don't get ME that EASILY!
Anyone who wants me to EMS them this material can TEXT me at:
0705 413 6061.
Price is N3,000.
EVERYTHING I have talked about is on this DATA DVD and FAR MORE.
But I also offer a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! If you feel it is NOT worth it, COMPLAIN HERE, and I will FULLY REFUND YOUR MONEY!
I would like to get this stuff.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Ethnan: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
First post on this thread was in 2012. This is 8 years down the line. The crunch of electricity bill os biting even harder. Have we not got the solution yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed / What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria / Www.whatsapp.com| Download Whatsapp On Android, On Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.