Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer (9158 Views)

Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses / Victor Moses: Wigan Rejects Chelsea's Bid / Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by isquar3d3(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2012
Mkenyaa:
>>Did Chelsea known Obi Mikel or they had to wait for the 'racist club' to sign him then...
>>Why are they having football Club clinics in Kenya?
>> why did they honor Mike Adenunga?
>> Why did they tour Africa in 2008? How many pl clubs have toured Africa?
>> Where did Chelsea 'the nurturers of African' players take that Kenyan boy who was in their academy 3 years ago?
>> We have Asian players. How many pl clubs have Asians? Are they also racist?

u gat 2 b kidding me.
1. Chelsea rescued Mikel frm 'kidnappers' who wantd 2 use d boy and dump him. $50 says dat if Mikel had gone 2 Man utd, he wld hv lng been offloaded.
2. Where r d products of d clinics in Old Trafford. Any club can hv clinics anywhere.
3. Adenuga? It's jst gud business, nthng personal.
4. Again, touring Africa was just gud business. Vodafone took dem 2 SA and dey got huge money 4 spending those few hours at Abuja.
5. Which Kenyan boy? U'r talking abt an isolated case in respect to d argument abt Man utd doing it on large scale? Smh. Mention another case wit chelsea if u can.
5. Asia! I laugh. Evryone knows dat man utd only goes 2 Asia 2 sell. Purely commercial purpose.
Ur argument stinks.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Trinity101(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2012
teeo: I would never support him moving to Chelsea, that club just puts pride into any player. Since Mikel joined chelsea, has he been of any use to the Nigerian Team...
He had better go elsewhere than Cheshiiiiiit
Why won't he,when the club is european champions and he earns a fortune can ur naija pay him quarter of that?
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by omar22(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
Due to a corrupt act Mikel would have gone the same way as Diop, Djemba Djemba and Angolan player.

Henning Berg the ex-United player and the owner forged a professional contract for Mikel which the Court has ordered FC Lynn to pay £16m
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Azubreezy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
teeo: I would never support him moving to Chelsea, that club just puts pride into any player. Since Mikel joined chelsea, has he been of any use to the Nigerian Team...
So, Babyaro did not offer his services to naija while playin 4 chelsea? wat use has naija been 4 him since he joined chelsea other dan beefing and berative criticisms.. ur type wont turn up to do anytin 4 ur country, yet u slam mikel. Arrant fuckstar lyk u!!
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
Over aged Nigerian Boi -- Emenalo Jxt get me Hoilet Instead undecided undecided undecided!
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by TheMatrix3: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
amaba: Stop deluding urself
They have asian layers for commercial purpose. They toured the "whole" of africa 4 commercial purpose.
What has Mike adenuga offer nigeria? GLo only promotes the rich and stars without any consideration 4 the average nigerians in all their stupid promos and shows. Acting like a red devil.
4 Mikel Chelsea had 2 use 911 2 save him 4rm football disaster in Man U.
Is the so called Kenyan boy the only black african u can remember? Biased & racist supporter. Where are all the african boys in ur academy?
Chelsea especially & Arsenal r 2 clubs that promotes black players.
BLOODY RACIST RED DEVIL SUPPORTER

spot on!!!
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by raphrinco: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
when NFF find it very hard to provide a standard plane for away match please lest not support evil so that it will not come anybodys way.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
sadyeek: [size=16pt]why am I seeing fomer english player?

Those guys look like bad deal if you ask me.. The kind of lukaku signing.

What?? That racist club, all their players na english players, how do you expect to come to manU n bench english player, english press go kill you.

[/size]

What a moronic person!

Nani, Evra, Vidic, Valencia, De Gea, Anderson are all English?
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
amaba: Foolish man. Welbeck is an english player. African players don't succeed in Man U. Name any. He is should move 2 Chelsea & fight 4 his place afterall most of chelsea new signings are his age mates

What a person!

So because no African player has shined at Man U, then African players can not do well at Man U?

Can you all see how Nigeria's education system churns out bloody cretins?
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Jarus(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
High_Chief: I do not really think that Chelsea needs his services, because we just signed Hazard, Marin, De Bryune and Malouda is still around so I wonder where he will fit in. But he should never go to Man United else his career will just die.
We said this in 2005 too - Chelsea had Ballack, Lampard, Essien, Deco, Makelele and so Mikel will not get a chance to play. He not only broke into first team before the end of first season, only Lampard is guaranteed a shirt before him in the midfield positions.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by BizBooks(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sagamite:

What a moronic person!

Nani, Evra, Vidic, Valencia, De Gea, Anderson are all English?

In addition to the players mentioned above, Man U has more foreign players including

Hernandez - Mexico
Park - South Korea
Rafael - Brazil
Fabio - Brazil
Lindegaard - Denmark
Pogba - France
Berbatov - Bulgaria

But if you notice, none of the foreign players is from an African country. Sir Alex himself
said he is reluctant to sign African players because he cannot afford to lose them for one
month during the African Cup of Nations. Well, when Chelsea won the league in the 2009/10
season, they did it without the services of Drogba, Essien, Mikel and Kalou who were all
away for the Cup of the Nations. So it can be done.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
BizBooks:

In addition to the players mentioned above, Man U has more foreign players including

Hernandez - Mexico
Park - South Korea
Rafael - Brazil
Fabio - Brazil
Lindegaard - Denmark
Pogba - France
Berbatov - Bulgaria

But if you notice, none of the foreign players is from an African country. Sir Alex himself
said he is reluctant to sign African players because he cannot afford to lose them for one
month during the African Cup of Nations. Well, when Chelsea won the league in the 2009/10
season, they did it without the services of Drogba, Essien, Mikel and Kalou who were all
away for the Cup of the Nations. So it can be done.

Yep!

That does not mean if he decides to sign them, then they can't succeed in Man U as one cretin said.

And the fact he is not willing to sign players from places that might affect their contribution to his team and title chase is not racist as the second cretin said.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by sadyeek(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Yep!

That does not mean if he decides to sign them, then they can't succeed in Man U as one cretin said.

And the fact he is not willing to sign players from places that might affect their contribution to his team and title chase is not racist as the second cretin said.

[size=16pt]what a pity! Insulting people because of their own views on football! Smh

He plays as a striker, most manU strikers are english with the support to their press! It would be hard to oust them and get a first team football.

Ronney
Whelback
Young
[/size]
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]what a pity! Insulting people because of their own views on football! Smh

He plays as a striker, most manU strikers are english with the support to their press! It would be hard to oust them and get a first team football.

Ronney
Whelback
Young
[/size]

You are a person!

You are a bloody cretin!

Look at my signature.

So where was the support of the press that stopped C. Ronaldo? Where was the press that stopped Van Nisterooy, Solskjaer, Yorke, Saha, Tevez etc while Owen and Sherringham were sitting on the bench?

So the press, in your cretinous world, only focus on Man U strikers that is why their strikers now are mostly English?

Otherwise how come the press have not stopped Drogba, Henry, Van Persie, Torres etc from being selected over English ones in their respective clubs?

Bloody foool! A cretinous product of our dilapidated education system that churns out utter moorons with zero analytical reasoning.

And this foool would have a right to vote! Fck Democracy!
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by raphrinco: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
My brother is true ,yet some Nigerians still call him lazy player,honestly the more you curse whom God has bless the Higher he goes!!
Jarus:
We said this in 2005 too - Chelsea had Ballack, Lampard, Essien, Deco, Makelele and so Mikel will not get a chance to play. He not only broke into first team before the end of first season, only Lampard is guaranteed a shirt before him in the midfield positions.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by sadyeek(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are a bloody cretin!

Look at my signature.

So where was the support of the press that stopped C. Ronaldo? Where was the press that stopped Van Nisterooy, Solskjaer, Yorke, Saha, Tevez etc while Owen and Sherringham were sitting on the bench?

So the press, in your cretinous world, only focus on Man U strikers that is why their strikers now are mostly English?

Otherwise how come the press have not stopped Drogba, Henry, Van Persie, Torres etc from being selected over English ones in their respective clubs?

Bloody foool! A cretinous product of our dilapidated education system that churns out utter moorons with zero analytical reasoning.

And this foool would have a right to vote! Fck Democracy!

Funny enough, am not angry! I definately not insult u back.
Obviously, you were offended by my comments, I apologize..
I hope you find peace, brother! Seek some anger mangement programme.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
sadyeek:

Funny enough, am not angry! I definately not insult u back.
Obviously, you were offended by my comments, I apologize..
I hope you find peace, brother! Seek some anger mangement programme.

Go and seek how to improve your brain.

Now you know those beer-parlour conversations are not the bedrock of intelligensia confab as you initially thought.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by sadyeek(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Go and seek how to improve your brain.

Now you know those beer-parlour conversations are not the bedrock of intelligensia confab as you initially thought.

Look dude, don't take it too far now? I am tryn to lay off so to keep the peace but ur taking advantage of that to increase your insult! I wouldn't insult a human being because of football, if that's where you want it to head. Just respect your self and lay off on the insult!
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
sadyeek:

Look dude, don't take it too far now? I am tryn to lay off so to keep the peace but ur taking advantage of that to increase your insult! I wouldn't insult a human being because of football, if that's where you want it to head. Just respect your self and lay off on the insult!

Next time watch your statement and stop feuling ignorant schisms between races. It is partly because of unreasoned thinking & utterances like yours that we have this widely instilled "Us vs Them" mentalities and troubles around the world.

Intelligent people like me want to live in a decent world with like minds of any background and I get annoyed when people like you spoil it and make it more dangerous. We are seeing the results in places like Kaduna, Jos etc, it did just not happen overnight. Ignorant thinking and statements like yours seasoned and feuled it for years.

Think, then talk, and you will have no problem with me.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by sadyeek(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Next time watch your statement and stop feuling ignorant schisms between races. It is partly because of unreasoned thinking & utterances like yours that we have this widely instilled "Us vs Them" mentalities and troubles around the world.

Intelligent people like me want to live in a decent world with like minds of any background and I get annoyed when people like you spoil it and make it more dangerous. We are seeing the results in places like Kaduna, Jos etc, it did just not happen overnight. Ignorant thinking and statements like yours seasoned and feuled it for years.

Think, then talk, and you will have no problem with me.

Seriously? ? More with the insults?
Football I believed to be a sport, meant to bring people together and have fun. Where guys can come say what they feel and everybody laughs over it.
You bring up KD n jos! How is this related to that? I made a comment, in a society where everybody has the right to speech, but when I noticed you were offended I apologized even though I didn't really need to, just to give peace a chance. For someone who claims to be intelligent, you should have coded that, your behaviour now is more like the boko bois causing trouble all over. Everybody pleading with them to give peace a chance but due to their ignorance, selfishness, stupidity, ego amongst many other reasons they keep causing trouble.
I see why you are so hostile to me, but I will not and never apologize for being who and what I am, rather I will pray that Allah (swt) guide us right, both the ignorant ones amongst us and strenghten the faithful ones amongst us.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
sadyeek:

Seriously? ? More with the insults?
Football I believed to be a sport, meant to bring people together and have fun. Where guys can come say what they feel and everybody laughs over it.
You bring up KD n jos! How is this related to that? I made a comment, in a society where everybody has the right to speech, but when I noticed you were offended I apologized even though I didn't really need to, just to give peace a chance. For someone who claims to be intelligent, you should have coded that, your behaviour now is more like the boko bois causing trouble all over. Everybody pleading with them to give peace a chance but due to their ignorance, selfishness, stupidity, ego amongst many other reasons they keep causing trouble.
I see why you are so hostile to me, but I will not and never apologize for being who and what I am, rather I will pray that Allah (swt) guide us right, both the ignorant ones amongst us and strenghten the faithful ones amongst us.

Explain to me how throwing lame accusations of racism is your sense of bringing people together and having fun?

How did Allah guide you right on that?
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by sadyeek(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Explain to me how throwing lame accusations of racism is your sense of bringing people together and having fun?

How did Allah guide you right on that?

I hope you find peace.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
sadyeek:

I hope you find peace.

Watch what you say and stop creating divisions through ignorance, and hopefully there would be a chance for more peace on this planet.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by sadyeek(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Watch what you say and stop creating divisions through ignorance, and hopefully there would be a chance for more peace on this planet.

Ok MR intelligent.
Re: Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer by Thane(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
where is he now

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics / Challenge With Bet365 / Sportybet Hacker App And Authorization Code �‍�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.