Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,097 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Need Help In Trying To Share My Printer In A Wireless Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help In Trying To Share My Printer In A Wireless Network (671 Views)

How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer / My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key / Wireless Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Trying To Share My Printer In A Wireless Network by Juniorroged(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
I have a problem that is giving me worries, i ve 4 system and i use a wireless netwrk though i connected a router to one of the system of which a friend helped me to share them, nw the particular system i was using to share the printer is bad and now i cant share the printer again, pls i need help on how i can achieve this, pls nairalanders
Re: Need Help In Trying To Share My Printer In A Wireless Network by valerosoh: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2012
What operating system do you have on the system that the printer will be connected to now?

Juniorroged: I have a problem that is giving me worries, i ve 4 system and i use a wireless netwrk though i connected a router to one of the system of which a friend helped me to share them, nw the particular system i was using to share the printer is bad and now i cant share the printer again, pls i need help on how i can achieve this, pls nairalanders
Re: Need Help In Trying To Share My Printer In A Wireless Network by Taolyn4lif(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2012
Connect the printer to another system that's working. If the system is running on XP, run the Network Setup Wizard through the Control Panel to Enable printer sharing. If the system runs on Win7, Open the Network and Sharing Centre through the Control Panel to enable network visibility and Printer Sharing.

(1) (Reply)

New 1x Usb Internet Miltilink Modem / Mtn Back Again Scamming Customers / HP G60 Intel Powerboard/scrren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.