Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Good Magazines - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Good Magazines (890 Views)

Free Ebooks, Magazines, Textbooks, Television Series Download For All / The Untold Story Of Distributing Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria / Hearts and Hints Magazines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Magazines by mfonemana(f): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2007
There's a good magazine out there on Best practices, Social responsibility and Values. It's a good read believe me, and relevant too. It showcases the good things happening in Nigeria at the moment, and encourages to do more. The thing I find awesome about it is that it's not about the high and mighty. It's about anybody who contributes anything to veer this country in the right direction. I'm sure you'll like to have a look. It's called momentum magazine. Call 018539567 or mail momentummagazine@yahoo.com for a copy.

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Picks A Naija Priest Book For Her Book Club. / Where Can I Purchase Nigerian Books? / Why Do Nigerians Still Suffer In Hunger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.