Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Travelling With Kids To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling With Kids To Nigeria (536 Views)

Kindly Share Your Experience About Travelling With Airmaroc / I Need Suggestions On Travelling With An Expired Passport. / Travelling With Black Magic Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling With Kids To Nigeria by NatashaObi: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hello, first time poster, stumbled across this site by accident and its great!

Can someone please advise me? I plan to take my son to Nigeria in the summer. I have got him a Nigerian passport and hes got a british passport. Will I get into trouble at the airport if I use both passports? Like use the British passport to leave at heathrow, use his Nigerian passport to get through immigration at Lagos, then not sure what to do when we are returning...do I now present both passports at Lagos when am returning to UK, cos if I present the Nigerian passport, there's no UK visa and his British passport has no Nigerian visa undecided...any suggestions...dont want to get into trouble with the authourities..UK or Nigeria.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help. / Is The Hike In Flight Ticket Justified? / Tourism In Lagos, Where Is It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.