Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,727 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Travelling With Black Magic Charms - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling With Black Magic Charms (5627 Views)

Kindly Share Your Experience About Travelling With Airmaroc / I Need Suggestions On Travelling With An Expired Passport. / Travelling With Right Of Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Vicjustice: 10:56am On May 24, 2007
What do you really think about the (many) Nigerians who seek spiritual interventions for physical or material matters? They implore the help of voodoo priests to prepare black-magic-charms to enable them beat the immigration perhaps, "without being noticed".
  Do you think these charms really work?
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Bulga(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2007
I for one do not believe in superstition. No amount of voodoo can enable you or me to beat any immigration anywhere in this world. If you have tried such a thing and succeeded, sorry, it wasn't your voodoo that performed the magic, you were just plain lucky.

1 Like

Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by ArmedLion(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2007
i know a lot of people, especially benin laides who put their trusts in black magic charms, the rely of voodoo priests as an immigrant would rely on immigration lawyers: they even go as far as believing that these charms to put spells on their white sugar-daddy. Do you really think that their charms work? i don't.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by BabaDibia: 9:38pm On May 26, 2007
you peopel are what i am refere to as small pickin. If the oyibo peopel with their superb tecnologys make imigrasion dificolt for us, we too should show them say that we're superb with juju; If they make things dificolt for us with the tecnologys, we can find our way to their land with our juju power. are there eny body who want special medisin for travel abroad? mesage me and i can help you out.

1 Like

Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by BabaDibia: 9:25am On May 27, 2007
many peopel you see in abroad and usa travel with juju. they say who no go no no
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Bulga(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2007
Guys, be careful, some 419ers can obtain money from you in the name of juju. And I can see that Baba is on this forum searching for mugu,  it's not my business if you add Dibia to the name.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by okeyz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2007
Bulga:

Guys, be careful, some 419ers can obtain money from you in the name of juju. And I can see that Baba is on this forum searching for mugu, it's no my business if you add Dibia to the name.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ol boy una wan kill me with rafter,,,,,or is it laughter,

baba take am easy ooo things hard for guys ooo
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by redsun(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
Mere ignorance,even some africans in the west still believe in things like that,they still can't see even when thier eyes are wide open.I wish people can just see the abundance of life and tap into it.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by BabaDibia: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2007
anybody who get troble apliying for any kind of visa should let me now, i can help with my with spirit matter. do't be a shy to ask for spititaul asistant
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by spoilt(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
this is one of the strangest threads. Black charms to get visa? please!
A relative of mine was told by a babalawo to bring N50,000 and a whole bunch of other stuff for a visa consultation. He was given an egg to throw on the wall. The baba said if the egg breaks no visa, if it doesnt you'll be granted visa. I'll just let you draw your conclusions here. I tire oh ! grin
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by omoge(f): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2007
spoilt:

A relative of mine was told by a babalawo to bring N50,000 and a whole bunch of other stuff for a visa consultation. He was given an egg to throw on the wall. The baba said if the egg breaks no visa, if it doesnt you'll be granted visa. I'll just let you draw your conclusions here. I tire oh ! grin

grin grin
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by aloib(f): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2007
spoilt:

fucking dead mehn!!! this must go to that thread,
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by DrDre1(m): 2:13am On Sep 10, 2007
spoilt:

Totally hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Jakumo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2007
The only benefit I can see anybody deriving from a visit to a juju witch doctor would be a sense of misplaced confidence that could, for example, make a drug mule behave in a more relaxed manner when attempting to evade airport customs with a gut full of condoms stuffed with Class A drugs.

The story long circulated in the Chicago area's Nigerian community about a 75 year-old Nigerian man who's luggage had just been found to contain narcotics on arrival at O'Hare Airport.  Following the instructions given to him by the witch doctor from whom he had purchased a hocus-pocus magic spell that was supposed to guarantee his safe passage with the drugs, the would be narco-mule stood with his back to the interrogation room wall and repeatedly intoned the magic phrase that was supposed to instantaneously teleport him back to the safety of Lagos without the involvement of any type of aircraft.

Needless to say, the gentleman was sedated and placed in restraints for his own safety, and after a fair trial he wound up serving the full specified jail term for his offense before being deported back to Nigeria to answer charges from authorities there on arrival.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by labiyemmy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
Yoruba people say, if someone promises to give you cloth, before you take him serious, first look at the kind of cloth he/she is wearing.

If babalawo can do otumopo to make them give you visa, what is he or his children doing outside America or something? The other day I went to the American Embassy, and I can see this guy wearing native attire and all thru when we were seated, the guy was just mumbling under his breathe, you can guess what incantations he is recanting.

Did he get visa - capital no.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by nana(f): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2007
hmmm
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by marjson(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2007
grin Voodoo Voodoo Dey work, So dont Lesson it, shocked shocked
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by BabaDibia: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
howsoever need spiritual help should send me mail to babadibia@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by almondjoy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
Siena:

Absolutely crazy! cheesy

I take it, the egg splattered everywhere! grin

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRumbling on the FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLoooor and Just Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyin' of Lafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffter!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I do not understand some staunch christians and this existence of this juju bizz! grin

I trust you to put it just right! What a waste of egg! Should have made someone in Darfur a "happy meal"!
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by folahann(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2007
Oh my God!
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by BabaDibia: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2007
i have help many peopel to get to abroad, interesting peopel should kindly call me at 08032932758. thanx you
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Akolawole(m): 3:09am On Nov 14, 2007
@Baba-Dibia

Are you sure you can help me out on visa issues?

Name your price openly here though.

I will get you enough clients within the next one month.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Goshen360(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
Hi everyone here,

My view in respect to this topic is this:

Firstly, i like to share my view from what i learnt from the statement of American Govt in the dv lottery entries. it states and i quote:

" The american government does not employ any middleman or agent to enter the dv lottery unbehalf of people at a given cost, anyone that does that, is doing that on his/her own. The chances of winning when an entry is submitted individually is the same chances of winning when an agent submits on your behalf at a given price"

I hereby conclude that God of heaven is the one that answers all prayer or allows a juju to conform to whatever it was meant to do, that is if it works. Why can we call on this God that answers prayer, GOD STILL ANSWERS PRAYER EVEN WE ARE SINNERS, though does not want us to continue in such sins.

CALL on GOD in PRAYERS concerning your visa.travelling rather that giving your money to one useless man that will want to take glory over your success at the end of it all rather than God taking the glory.

Gud luck to you all.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2008
Bulga:

Guys, be careful, some 419ers can obtain money from you in the name of juju. And I can see that Baba is on this forum searching for mugu,  it's not my business if you add Dibia to the name.
Re: Travelling With Black Magic Charms by Figurehead: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2009
Baba_Dibia:

i have help many peopel to get to abroad, interesting peopel should kindly call me at 08032932758. thanx you
i trust you, thats why i directed many customers to you.

(1) (Reply)

Requirements Toget A Visiting Visa To Canada / Ewoooo: I Need Ticket From London - Lagos / An Aerial View Of The Nearly Completed Fly-over Bridge At In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.