Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! (12655 Views)

Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by 9zeros(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2012
ismhab:
As for Saminu Turaki it is 99.5%.
lmao!
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by ismhab(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2012
991:

dude, your pattern of criticism baffles me always. if you so much hate the president, wait until 2015 to vote him out of office, or better still go hug any transformer near you.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by AustineE1: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Why shouldn't he relocate his family? Is he the one in charge of SECURITY? People did not elect Tambuwal to man Security in the State.
The person in charge of Security is the one you all should blame. The man needs to look out for his family, even as he works to represent the people. I see nothing wrong with that.
why do you always sound cynical,always reffering to the president in a derogatory manner,dont get urself a life and keep condenming the president...you foolishly think that democratic govt is just about the president and you dont think that they legislooters and the judiciary also has questns to answer in this situatn we found ourself!btw people like you ve nothing to offer this country,Farouk steals money you call GEJ,boko haram carries out terrorist attack you call GEJ,fulani cattle men fights with indegineous farmers you call GEJ,Fashola sacks doctors ypu call GEJ,you fight with your neighbour or wife you call GEJ!Olodo like you!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Akpan107(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2012
Biodup: Which state is the speaker from?
Sokoto
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by lacasa: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2012
ismhab:
SOME EVEN RULE NIGERIANS OUTSIDE NIGERIA.

grin grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by baby912: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2012
oloriooko: News reaching me yesterday from a very reliable source said the Speaker of House of Representative Tambuwal has relocated his family from Kaduna to Abuja amidst the spate of killing and counter-killing in the state. This goes a long way to tell the populace of what even our leaders think of the situation in that state.

My source who witnessed the relocation said the Speaker came with about 20 vehicles to do the packing. Now tell me what is the fate of the common man in that state and why are our leaders so shallow and dishonest to the people. Anyway, no one in any other state should think he/she is free from this fleeing thing cos it may soon come to your state except we quench it now.

Boko Aram was initiated by some people who are now insinuating that it has been hijacked, then what was the original reason for the group which has killed thousands of people in the name of religion

Very soon many of our so called leaders will start relocating families abroad that is if its not already in progress.

God save Nigeria, God bless Nigeria

IF NA U ARE U GOING TO LEAVE UR FAMILY THERE ? RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by emmykk(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real: so, u guys expect him to leave him family to die in Kaduna abi? if you were to be in is shoes, you would leave your lovely Children and wife to die, abi? be realistic for once
i like ur post some people are so myopic, d speaker z even patrotic
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Onims1(f): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2012
No o...dey dere mak pant dey wear u! Sm ppl r stil waitin 2b pamperd b4 dey garrout 4rm dose dead zones abi? A livin dog is beta dan a dead lion o!its nt easy,but life has no duplicate.i used 2liv in kano,but wen go no go,i zap go my mama house,despite my hubby's macho attitud.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2012
Austine.E:

why do you always sound cynical,always reffering to the president in a derogatory manner,dont get urself a life and keep condenming the president...you foolishly think that democratic govt is just about the president and you dont think that they legislooters and the judiciary also has questns to answer in this situatn we found ourself!btw people like you ve nothing to offer this country,Farouk steals money you call GEJ,boko haram carries out terrorist attack you call GEJ,fulani cattle men fights with indegineous farmers you call GEJ,Fashola sacks doctors ypu call GEJ,you fight with your neighbour or wife you call GEJ!Olodo like you!

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I point out that the President is the one in charge of security, and not Tambuwal, and you consider that derogatory? ROFLMAO!!! Are you sane at all? Abi, na English-comprehension problem we do chock this one up to? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I see you have quickly gubbled up the report that the judiciary is the one to blame for it all without even taken some time to process the information you were served. You mean the Judiciary is in charge of going out there to investigate the BokoHaramites, capture them and also gather enough evidence to ensure they are pinned for life? That is the work of the Judiciary? ROFLMAO!! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude, stop projecting, and stop trying to derail the thread with your inanity . . . I am not your problem. You are possibly fighting your own conscience there given that what I said is the plain truth according to your Constitution. If you have a problem with the truth, then you probably psychiatric help, and fast.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by crackhouse(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2012
oloriooko: News reaching me yesterday from a very reliable source said the Speaker of House of Representative Tambuwal has relocated his family from Kaduna to Abuja amidst the spate of killing and counter-killing in the state. This goes a long way to tell the populace of what even our leaders think of the situation in that state.

My source who witnessed the relocation said the Speaker came with about 20 vehicles to do the packing. Now tell me what is the fate of the common man in that state and why are our leaders so shallow and dishonest to the people. Anyway, no one in any other state should think he/she is free from this fleeing thing cos it may soon come to your state except we quench it now.

Boko Aram was initiated by some people who are now insinuating that it has been hijacked, then what was the original reason for the group which has killed thousands of people in the name of religion

Very soon many of our so called leaders will start relocating families abroad that is if its not already in progress.

God save Nigeria, God bless Nigeria
from Abuja they will now proceed to Dubai or Saudi Arabia. They are gradually moving their families out like air cargo.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2012
Again . . .

jamace: He relocated his family to Abuja? That's no news. Some of those gaddem leaders have relocated their families out of Nigeria. Ghana is the closest safe haven for some of them.

Be it known to all that our so-call leaders have lost hope in the country that is why bribe collection and looting are their main activities.

Why shouldn't he relocate his family? Is he the one in charge of SECURITY? People did not elect Tambuwal to man Security in the State.
The person in charge of Security is the one you all should blame. The man needs to look out for his family, even as he works to represent the people. I see nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by crackhouse(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real: so, u guys expect him to leave him family to die in Kaduna abi? if you were to be in is shoes, you would leave your lovely Children and wife to die, abi? be realistic for once
have u forgotten that leaders lead by example.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by member479760: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2012
hope not to their permanent site soon.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2012
crackhouse: have u forgotten that leaders lead by example.

Sure, if you elected them to lead in that particular area.

Tambuwal was NOT ELECTED to tackle the people's security. All NASS can do is put in yet another law but we already have enough laws. Implementation is still left to the Executive arm, which is in charge of Security.
If you need someone to blame, blame the President who you gave billions to, to SECURE You and your Family, but himself lives comfortably in the bubble called Aso-Rock, away from the chaos, that most Nigerians have never seen before.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Beaf1: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Austine.E:

^
Kobo is right.

Why are people so ignorant about what constitution said about security.

What we are saying is Jonathan as the president has every intelligent machinery in his disposal.

These Boko Boys are blowing up expensive cars (SUV Jeeps), if not stolen or snatched at gun, these cars are acquired using money. These people must have been spending Millions of naira in acquiring raw-materials for their IEDs, recruiting foot-soldiers, managing their networks etc.

When attacked and killed one boko haram foot-soldier today, tomorrow they will recruit 20 more because they have the money and resource!

Mr. President told he knows their sponsors why didnt he arrest and prosecute them so they will stop providing resources these boy?

Plain and simple, Mr. President is also nursing and looking forward to Nigeria's breakup so that he can go back and enjoy his Oyel back home with his brothers.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by rasputinn(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Let them flee the state for Buhari and his boys
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Chubhie: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
A house divided against itself cant stand. The man at the center that ought to be the symbol of unity ended up being the very instrument of our disintegration. The man at the center still pretends that all is well! Had the militry not been compromised and divided, this would have been the best template for em. Itz not that the masses demand so much from their leaders...only fix light wahala.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by gidjah(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
Though he is frm sokoto , all his stay has been in kad central, dnt no mabel he's gonna move away all his investments dat i use to no of while i use to live in kad. Let Mr sambo follow suit n relocate to fct since their northern religious n political ldrs no d way out wnt come out to address ds godless barbarism frm their horrible followers. Most of dem send money to ds BH guys coz dey dnt wnt to b exposed as their sponsors n dats y none of dem ldrs hv really come out in condemning ds retardeesn n their acts as wicked. Only time shall tel wt wl become of NORTH, but i shall b so happy wen our grt NORTH shall cease to exist just as d Spartans are no more in existence today (even though i spent all my days in d North! )
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by PeterKbaba: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
[b]DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE BOKO HARAM LEADER?/

A DEAD PRESIDENT (YARADUA) WAS IN A PLANE, THE AIRPORT & AIRSPACE WAS CLOSED, WITHOUT ANY AUTHORITY FROM THE ACTING PRESIDENT JONATHAN, WHO WAS INCHARGE OF THE COUNTRY. JONATHAN LOST CONTACT WITH HIS PRESIDENT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS. WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRY FOR THIS 6 MONTHS, WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MILITARY ( THAT GAVE THE ORDER THAT THE AIRPORT AND AIRSPACE MOST BE CLOSED, WHO GAVE PHCN THE ORDER TO PUT OFF ALL THE LIGHT, SO NO ONE CAN SUSPECT THE ARRIVAL OF THE DEAD PRESIDENT, INCLUDING JONATHAN WHO WAS THE ACTING PRESIDENT THEN ) WHO STARTED USING THE WORD " THE PRESIDENT CAN RULE FROM ANY-WERE IN THE WORLD"........ WHO GAVE THE ORDER THE GUDLUCK JONATHAN ( ACTING PRESIDENT ) MOST NOT KNOW OR HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING YARADUA FOR 6 MONTHS, INCLUDING THE HOSPITAL WERE HE DIED IN SAUDI ARABIA AND HIS ARRIVAL AT THE NIGERIAN AIRPORT.................. WHO GAVE THE OVER 200 MILITARY MEN THE ORDER TO CLOSED THE AIRPORT AND AIRSPACE ON THE NIGHT OF THE ARRIVAL OF THE DEAD ( LATE YARADUA ) AND TAKE THE DEAD YARADUA STRAIGHT TO ASO ROCK WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT JONATHAN, WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRY UNDER THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION.

WHEN YOU START ASKING THIS QUESTION, THEN WE ARE MOVING TO THE DIRECTION OF UNRAVELING THE LEADER OF BOKO HARAM[/b]
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
991: an hausa man moving his family out of kaduna while some ignorant igbos are still there? hhmmm!!

He, he, he. It is called reverse colonisation. Lanlords on the run and tenants settling in. I've trully seen an evil under the sun. Perhaps this is what Nigeria needs. What goes round comes around. Pity but learn to sow good. 1967 echoing.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Akpan107(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
991:

dude, your pattern of criticism baffles me always. if you so much hate the president, wait until 2015 to vote him out of office, or better still go hug any transformer near you.
Sorry to say, Goodluck will definately go back in 2015. Any attemt to stop him would spell doom to this already cripled thing they call ''Country'' our people are everly really for any shiiit come 2015. We would (our noble fighters) keep on remaining silent as if we dont know what is happening in Nigeria. If you go to some places in S-S, weapons are being ex-change for crude oil and our boys are really getting ready... Boko Haram and the North can never stop us in 2015... When we reach the River, we shall cross over it! God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
Iolo: Nigerians should be realistic for once. He can't possibly leave his family in Kaduna over a situation he has no control over.

He's not the chief security officer of the country neither is he responsible for what's going on.

What do we expect him to do in such circumstances?

Oga, leave this matter. He has a lot of control over unfolding events but instead of pursuing serious structural reforms they expend all their energies on petroleum subsidy thinking corruption is the prime concern in Nigeria. Let them continue to fiddle while Rome burns. Very soon even the billions saved or lost in oil subsidy will make little meaning to Nigerians. Ask those in Kaduna or Yobe what the value of money is. Those that own this country know exactly what they are doing and are executing their plans perfectly while the ignorant masses run about like headless chickens.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Piyke: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
This goes to show that no NYSC corp member should be posted to any northern state angry
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Reference:

Oga, leave this matter. He has a lot of control over unfolding events but instead of pursuing serious structural reforms they expend all their energies on petroleum subsidy thinking corruption is the prime concern in Nigeria. Let them continue to fiddle while Rome burns. Very soon even the billions saved or lost in oil subsidy will make little meaning to Nigerians. Ask those in Kaduna or Yobe what the value of money is. Those that own this country know exactly what they are doing and are executing their plans perfectly while the ignorant masses run about like headless chickens.

What evidence do you have for this claim of yours??

A member of NASS, representing Sokoto State, has a lot of "CONTROL" over unfolding events in Kaduna State?
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie: Again . . .

Kobo wake up. There's nothing security can do against this issue. Fundamentalism is a root issue. If you live in a swamp you will struggle eternally against vermins all your life no matter how much you spend. Your solution lies in either draining the swamp or relocating. Tambuwal has done the latter. I say drain the swamp.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
Reference:

Kobo wake up. There's nothing security can do against this issue. Fundamentalism is a root issue. If you live in a swamp you will struggle eternally against vermins all your life no matter how much you spend. Your solution lies in either draining the swamp or relocating. Tambuwal has done the latter. I say drain the swamp.

There is nothing security can do? So why are we 'WASTING' BILLIONS, almost TRILLIONS of Naira on security, if there is nothing security can do? Why don't we just let the situation decay even further - let the terrorists claim even the south, since , from what you are saying, there is nothing to be done about this.

You mention Tambuwal again, and I ask you, again, what a mere Lawmaker from Sokoto, has to do with the chaos in Kaduna? You said he is involved. I ask how. And, how does he drain this swamp in Kaduna where he has no power at all?
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Bawss1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
The reason behind the condemnation that Tambuwal is receiving for relocating his family is the cheap emotional payoff that many Nigerians and Nairalanders have come to enjoy - that if one’s neighbor is able to do something which one can’t afford then one’s neighbor must be evil.

Direct your grievances to the right person and let Tambuwal be.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Bawss1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^ OK that probably sounds like holding brief, still the point remains.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
Some people are just commenting without full comprehension. The beef here is that kd was put under a curfew, no movement for days. Yet, some dude moves his family out just because he's in a position that gives him the power to do so. Would such brazen use of power have been displayed in the US or a sane democracy? I think not. If there was no curfew, would've been a different case. But is it fair to hinder the movement of the common man, but allow that of a politician? How would you feel if you or your family were trapped in a deathzone, but an influential person was let out?
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
safarigirl: Some people are just commenting without full comprehension. The beef here is that kd was put under a curfew, no movement for days. Yet, some dude moves his family out just because he's in a position that gives him the power to do so. Would such brazen use of power have been displayed in the US or a sane democracy? I think not. If there was no curfew, would've been a different case. But is it fair to hinder the movement of the common man, but allow that of a politician? How would you feel if you or your family were trapped in a deathzone, but an influential person was let out?

A curfew in Kaduna DOES NOT stop people from relocating. Tambuwal's position is NOT THE ONE that gives him the power to relocate his family. Every Nigerian out there can relocate, even those right in the heart of Kaduna.

How did he use his power for pete's sake? Moving is a POWER game? When?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itsekiris Are Planning To Attack Ijaw Communities - Warri Group / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget By 3PM / Lagos– Ibadan Expressway: FG Had To Intervene – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.