Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! (12659 Views)

Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What evidence do you have for this claim of yours??

A member of NASS, representing Sokoto State, has a lot of "CONTROL" over unfolding events in Kaduna State?

Okay let me try in as few words as possible. The National Assembly which he heads represents the shortest distance between the ordinary man and the centre which controls the security apparatus. If you understand this dynamic in the light of the fundamental reasons behind this insurgency then you are half there.

I reapeat again. This battle going on is for the soul of Nigeria. That's why after every mindless carnage BH is quick to remind us of Jos and lately Kaduna. Have you stopped to ask why and if so please be reminded again. This problem cannot be solved by the Executive because of obvious bias but by both Houses because their members represent both sides of the argument BH is afraid or unable to spell out because it is simply ridiculous.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Sure, if you elected them to lead in that particular area.

Tambuwal was NOT ELECTED to tackle the people's security. All NASS can do is put in yet another law but we already have enough laws. Implementation is still left to the Executive arm, which is in charge of Security.
If you need someone to blame, blame the President who you gave billions to, to SECURE You and your Family, but himself lives comfortably in the bubble called Aso-Rock, away from the chaos, that most Nigerians have never seen before.

Kobo this is not about laws. BH has been outlawed over and over again. The place is heavily militarised. DMI and the SSS are on the ground full time. What else can you possibly add to this. Kaduna and Yobe are on lock down. Does that solve the problem. Will it stop another movement when the curfew is lifted. Or you want an Odi type operation that will just multiply the movement.

There is no security solution to fundamentalism. You will fight it till you go bankrupt like the US. The solution lies in the body of representatives who should be busy debating the basis of our collective existence under this federation with the reps from those areas at the fore front, in the hot seat just as the reps from the ND in those days. But alas no one is asking them anything so they have nothing to debate and nothing to take to the Executive to implement so rather than being a structural problem it is viewed as an internal security problem alone.

So keep on fighting.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by livapul86(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

A curfew in Kaduna DOES NOT stop people from relocating. Tambuwal's position is NOT THE ONE that gives him the power to relocate his family. Every Nigerian out there can relocate, even those right in the heart of Kaduna.

How did he use his power for pete's sake? Moving is a POWER game? When?
I know you're Notorious on Nairaland for Spewing a truckload of Crap but your post above takes the Cake for the worst form of reasoning. A 24 hr curfew(restriction of movement) is in place in the State and he violated that Curfew to Evacuate his family, yet you don't find his action(for a public officer) to be Insensitive to the hordes of families both indigenes and non-indigenes trapped in the State.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Reference:

Okay let me try in as few words as possible. The National Assembly which he heads represents the shortest distance between the ordinary man and the centre which controls the security apparatus. If you understand this dynamic in the light of the fundamental reasons behind this insurgency then you are half there.

I reapeat again. This battle going on is for the soul of Nigeria. That's why after every mindless carnage BH is quick to remind us of Jos and lately Kaduna. Have you stopped to ask why and if so please be reminded again. This problem cannot be solved by the Executive because of obvious bias but by both Houses because their members represent both sides of the argument BH is afraid or unable to spell out because it is simply ridiculous.

Um . .. all the House can do is CREATE THE LAWS . That is all the CONTROL the National Assembly has when it comes to ensuring Security in this Nation. We already have good laws-- many as strong as those obtained in advanced societies. What we lack however remains a WEAK head in the executive arm of our Government. That is why implementation takes place and if those existing laws are not being put to use, what can National Assembly do about that? Impeachment?

Please explain yourself better. What do you mean when you say the problem cannot be solved by the Executive?

We have had the laws ready to go. We have a police force, the armed forces, all UNDER THE CONTROL of the Executive. Talk of funds, Billions of Naira each year allocated to the Executive to help it accomplish it's security mandates. We recently approved one of the biggest security budgets ever. What more do we need to give the Executive to get this job done? Or are you suggesting we instead TAKE away all much of that CONTROL- all that power and instead give it to, maybe the State Governors, or the National Assembly? What are you saying?

You are trying to argue that somehow fundamentalism changes the rules. Well, I don't buy that at all because fundamentalism is not unique to Nigeria so I see no reason why the rules should change. Why we should no longer require that actions be taken to curb the problem.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
livapul86:
I know you're Notorious on Nairaland for Spewing a truckload of Crap but your post above takes the Cake for the worst form of reasoning. A 24 hr curfew(restriction of movement) is in place in the State and he violated that Curfew to Evacuate his family, yet you don't find his action(for a public officer) to be Insensitive to the hordes of families both indigenes and non-indigenes trapped in the State.

First, I didn't know the curfew was 24-hr as in NO MOVEMENT FOR 24-hrs STRAIGHT. So, if that is the case, then DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCE But I still hold that he has a right to move his family if he can and should. If I could I would do exactly the same from here. I have a friend whose family happens to live in Kaduna that I am about to call right now to get his family the heck out of the state.

Any state that IMPOSES such is not a state I would want my family in. And yes, when we finally move those people out, you can also call me insensitive to the hordes of families, both indigents and non-indigents who remain trapped there. I don't mind.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
What are the reps from those areas affected saying. Or they too are relocating to Abuja to represent who in the House, the good people of their households including wives, children and househelp. If they have taken off they should simply be recalled and perhaps Qaqaa (or whoever) himself assumes the chair so we can start to solve this problem.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Um . .. all the House can do is CREATE THE LAWS . That is all the CONTROL the National Assembly has when it comes to ensuring Security in this Nation. We already have good laws-- many as strong as those obtained in advanced societies. What we lack however remains a WEAK head in the executive arm of our Government. That is why implementation takes place and if those existing laws are not being put to use, what can National Assembly do about that? Impeachment?

Please explain yourself better. What do you mean when you say the problem cannot be solved by the Executive?

We have had the laws ready to go. We have a police force, the armed forces, all UNDER THE CONTROL of the Executive. Talk of funds, Billions of Naira each year allocated to the Executive to help it accomplish it's security mandates. We recently approved one of the biggest security budgets ever. What more do we need to give the Executive to get this job done? Or are you suggesting we instead TAKE away all much of that CONTROL- all that power and instead give it to, maybe the State Governors, or the National Assembly? What are you saying?

You are trying to argue that somehow fundamentalism changes the rules. Well, I don't buy that at all because fundamentalism is not unique to Nigeria so I see no reason why the rules should change. Why we should no longer require that actions be taken to curb the problem.

Okay I give up. But can you give 1 (one). Just one practical suggestion on what should be done that isn't at the moment to tackle this problem. Be practical. Just one.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Reference(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
And while you are at it kindly name one country that has succeeded in rooting out fundamentalism (whether religious, political or ideological) by force of arms, internal or external security alone, globally.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Reference:

Okay I give up. But can you give 1 (one). Just one practical suggestion on what should be done that isn't at the moment to tackle this problem. Be practical. Just one.

Just 1? Oh, that is easy and I will give you a COMMON SENSE suggestion too. . . Maybe for the first time in the history of this nation, rather than waste money on buying new 'school' uniforms for policemen, building housing for policemen, and other useless things, we spend that money on training, restructuring, re-educating, equipping, improving/developing our police force, so they can not only effectively fight crime but also effectively handle security in this country. We spend more of our time putting in place facilities to ensure our policemen are held more accountable, are monitored, psychologically ready, and equipped to carry out their duties as law enforcement personnel in this nation.

Does anyone realize how many 100's of billions of dollars we have lost to the many security/419 schemes of the past 10 years? Is this really too much for the Executive, with all the CONTROL and POWER we have given it, to accomplish?

If about 1/20th of the money allocated to that, in the last 2 years, had actually gone to working on the police force, there would be noticeable difference in the way our policemen operate, across a good portion of the country.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
Reference: And while you are at it kindly name one country that has succeeded in rooting out fundamentalism (whether religious, political or ideological) by force of arms, internal or external security alone, globally.

What has ROOTING OUT to do with ensuring Security? there are fundamentalists even in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, America, Russia, China,Germany, Finland, Jordan, Bahrain, Egypt, heck Iran. But do you also hear stories of people being blown up on a regular basis in all those countries by these fundamentalists?
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by ypzilanti: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
The President should decentralize the Nigerian police IMMEDIATELY!

The indigenes and residents of an area should have the power and ability to protect themselves by creating a police of their liking and ability.

A federal anti kidnapping and terrorist force with a director in charge should be formed where only graduates will be employed and trained in counter terrorism tactics and investigation.

Who is advising GEJ? Political jobbers. What do they know? Nothing.

Sekinah.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Decentralization of the police force, at this time, is a terrible idea. If anything, you would only further doom citizens who are still fighting to get their governors to care about them.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by ypzilanti: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie: Decentralization of the police force, at this time, is a terrible idea. If anything, you would further be dooming citizens who are still fighting to get their governors to care about them.

My brother...it is the long term solution. Of course you wont do it GBAM, like that.

You hand over different duties little by little, and have an overall supervisory and internal investigative federal unit.

No one is more interested in protecting their residence and business places like the owners of the land. In the long term, they will figure it out.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by AustineE1: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

A curfew in Kaduna DOES NOT stop people from relocating. Tambuwal's position is NOT THE ONE that gives him the power to relocate his family. Every Nigerian out there can relocate, even those right in the heart of Kaduna.

How did he use his power for pete's sake? Moving is a POWER game? When?
The vaciuty of your argument keeps me wondering,hear the self acclaimed educated man telling us that the imposition of a 24hr curfew does nt stop people from leaving the state,this is crass irresponsibility or just being mischievious.Tambuwal used his political might to get his wards away from the troubled kaduna and by so doing,breaching the security of the state.how are we sure that his motorcade wasnt used to move heavy weapons and mercenaries,i suggest that his 'unholy-hour'relocation shld be adequately investigated!.....you people blame GEJ but what has our legislooters done in other to curtail the excesses of the executive or using the law to correct the lapses in our security system and you are telling me that Tambuwal(no_4th man)has no role to play in his positn in finding a soln to this predicament we are into!as for Tambuwal i still my reservatns,i cant trust him!
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2012

THE FACE OF BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZER
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
ypzilanti:

My brother...it is the long term solution. Of course you wont do it GBAM, like that.

You hand over different duties little by little, and have an overall supervisory and internal investigative federal unit.

No one is more interested in protecting their residence and business places like the owners of the land. In the long term, they will figure it out.

I am of the mind that we have a long way to go, before we get to the point where decentralization makes sense. The Political clime is so non conducive that I see a war breaking out should that happen in the next 10 or so years. If we could get a person into Aso Rock who could re-brand the police force, bring them into the 21st century(from 100BC),we could not only make an about turn politically, but also in terms of security and general feeling of Nigerians towards their Government.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by vanstanzy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
991: an hausa man moving his family out of kaduna while some ignorant igbos are still there? hhmmm!!

My brother, am still wondering why my Ibo brothers and sisters are still there. I know its not easy leaving ones investments and eloping but this is a matter of life and death. Can't they understand this simple fact? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Johndoe100(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
You know our kobo!!

livapul86:
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by luqwafar: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
My saying always is that we have no leaders because all those that are around are all rogues and thieves as the former president said,instead of all them to find a lasting solution to all the problems is not their business is to eat the common man money and forget all the electoral promises they all made during the election,may God allows all this to happen to their immediate families that is when their is going to be solution,so all the common man we continue to stay in kaduna but the so called speaker of the house of reps in Nigeria must take all his family but to leave others. God will deal with them all.May God Bless Nigeria amin.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by StepG: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
991: an hausa man moving his family out of kaduna while some ignorant igbos are still there? hhmmm!!
God bless u my brother!luv of money.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Na wa ooo!! A man from Sokoto State cannot move his family out of Kaduna State again . . . Oga ooo!
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by oloriooko(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2012
Who is complaining about the stoopid man moving his family? The koko we are saying is that as number 5 or 6 person in the country, you should proffer solution to the problem created by his folks rather than sneakingly relocating his family.

Please then tell me where selfless service is here? Our leaders are selfish senseless and greedy with no iota of love for the nation they purport to serve. It's glaring these kind of leaders never understood what leadership is all about before jumping into it, all they see is the fortune and power that accrues to them, what a shame
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
oloriooko: Who is complaining about the stoopid man moving his family? The koko we are saying is that as number 5 or 6 person in the country, you should proffer solution to the problem created by his folks rather than sneakingly relocating his family.

Please then tell me where selfless service is here? Our leaders are selfish senseless and greedy with no iota of love for the nation they purport to serve. It's glaring these kind of leaders never understood what leadership is all about before jumping into it, all they see is the fortune and power that accrues to them, what a shame

What are you folks high one? Profer what solution? What Solution can he profer again? The laws are there to get the job done? What more do you need him to do? TAKE CONTROL OF THE POLICE FORCE and Send the Police to Do a better job?

Seriously why do you RESIST KNOWLEDGE? it is all around you (ONLINE) Spend sometime learning what your members of congress can or cannot do. That will help you better weigh their responsibilities and know where to best direct your grouse?

And this proffering solutions idiocy -- you folks really need to get for yourselves. . . lives!!! That is not your job or the job of everyone. Nigeria already pays so many people millions of dollars to, not proffer, but RESEARCH VIABLE SOLUTIONS for most every issue and these people are connected to your President. His advisers are meant to be the best of the best out there in providing information to deal with all issues that exist and may arise.

Stop Proffering idiocy claiming they are solutions, in an internet post online thinking that you are somehow elevated in human ranking by doing so. Only stupid people do such . . . Solutions are meaningless if they are never applied them to actually solving a problem or the problem. You might as well be writing your so called solutions on a piece of paper and wiping your arse with it right after.
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by blexeng: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
why will he not afterall his job is based in abuja what about those whose whole life is there moreover are they no longer on top of the situation
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
The man has a right to use resources available to him to ensure the safety of his family. As long as he is not breaking any law, he is OK to move his people, and everyone else ought to do same. Even America will send their army into Nigeria, if it has to, 24-hr Curfew or not, to rescue it's own. grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by oloriooko(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
What are you folks high one? Profer what solution? What Solution can he profer again? The laws are there to get the job done? What more do you need him to do? TAKE CONTROL OF THE POLICE FORCE and Send the Police to Do a better job?

Seriously why do you RESIST KNOWLEDGE? it is all around you (ONLINE) Spend sometime learning what your members of congress can or cannot do. That will help you better weigh their responsibilities and know where to best direct your grouse?

And this proffering solutions idiocy -- you folks really need to get for yourselves. . . lives!!! That is not your job or the job of everyone. Nigeria already pays so many people millions of dollars to, not proffer, but RESEARCH VIABLE SOLUTIONS for most every issue and these people are connected to your President. His advisers are meant to be the best of the best out there in providing information to deal with all issues that exist and may arise.

Stop Proffering idiocy claiming they are solutions, in an internet post online thinking that you are somehow elevated in human ranking by doing so. Only silly people do such . . . Solutions are meaningless if they are never applied them to actually solving a problem or the problem. You might as well be writing your so called solutions on a piece of paper and wiping your arse with it right after.

Are you one of his imports from kaduna cos you sound so touched and angry about the topic undecided
Don't you worry, your brother should just keep shipping you guys all around the world and let's see how far he can go.
With all your unparalleled knowledge about governance yet you are so blind to the basics of responsibilities of leadership, what a shame cry
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2012
oloriooko:

Are you one of his imports from kaduna cos you sound so touched and angry about the topic undecided
Don't you worry, your brother should just keep shipping you guys all around the world and let's see how far he can go.
With all your unparalleled knowledge about governance yet you are so blind to the basics of responsibilities of leadership, what a shame cry

Yes Moroenicus, I am now an import from Kaduna for telling you to use your head a but more. Clap for yourself now!

Talking of being blind to the basics of responsibilities of leadership, I suggest you pick up a copy of your Constitution, and EDUCATE yourself first on the very basics you claim another is blind to. Spend a week of your online time learning what your constitution really says rather than coming on here blathering about on what you clearly have no clue of.
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by oloriooko(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
Talking of being blind to the basics of responsibilities of leadership, I suggest you pick up a copy of your Constitution, and EDUCATE yourself first on the very basics you claim another is blind to. Spend a week of your online time learning what your constitution really says rather than coming on here blathering about on what you clearly have no clue of.

So what your all abusive brains could produce is that even as the number 6 citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, when you see your country on fire for as long as it has nothing to do with your constitutional responsibilities, you should fold your hands and just watch
So the brainless guy cannot use his political weight to broker peace with these maniacs of which you may not be unfriendly with cos of your fiery concern for the dummy speaker.

The only time your brother and probably bread-winner Tambuwal would talk about BH was when there was a reprisal attack by the Christians in kaduna where his family once resided undecided coincidental? No I do not think so and all he could do was to flee leaving others to perish and then come out to say he wants to become the president of this country........olosi aboki msweeeeee
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
oloriooko:

So what your all abusive brains could produce is that even as the number 6 citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, when you see your country on fire for as long as it has nothing to do with your constitutional responsibilities, you should fold your hands and just watch
So the brainless guy cannot use his political weight to broker peace with these maniacs of which you may not be unfriendly with cos of your fiery concern for the dummy speaker.

The only time your brother and probably bread-winner Tambuwal would talk about BH was when there was a reprisal attack by the Christians in kaduna where his family once resided undecided coincidental? No I do not think so and all he could do was to flee leaving others to perish and then come out to say he wants to become the president of this country........olosi aboki msweeeeee

Again . . .

Kobojunkie:

Yes Moroenicus, I am now an import from Kaduna for telling you to use your head a but more. Clap for yourself now!

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm
Re: Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!! by oloriooko(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Or we can also say it is the constitutional responsibility of Farouk to"set up" otedola as they are strictly guided by the constitution angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election / No State In Nigeria Is Controlled By Boko Haram - Buhari / Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.