Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! (9845 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by Leorichy: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
i normally get the email too,da funny stuff is...... "am not even a GTB customer"
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by Ohislee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
I fell for this phishing scam on my liberty reserve account, the format was like this,
you won $250LR pay the sum of $0.5 into your account for us to know that your account is still active. I paid $5 waiting for my $250, it never came, then I decided to look at the entire website to know what went wrong, thats where I saw the SCAM section, after reading through, it now dawn on me that I have fall for a phishing scam.
This scammers are real all that want from you is your password.
Be carefull.
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by cffb: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
lets start raining curses on all the evil people in this country...people like scammers,robbers,ritualists etc.
may the lives of all the people belonging to any of the afformentioned group above be cut short now ijn.
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by megareal: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Fhemmmy: ^^^ I get the mail and yet have no account with them . . .

Same here. Ive received over 10 of such mails when I DONT have an account with them. mtcheeeeew. Blooooody scammers.
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by egoldman(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2012
Someone working in GTB is part of this scam .
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by masterpiecer(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2012
Mr. Him:
Peoples, you guys have to admit that the scammers are trying, the mail and the format is professionally done and all, i am....i am proud of them, somehow grin

ur statement goes to show that u r one of them, go ahead and b proud of thieves, but 1 tin 4 sure, u will neva ge people like me, n alot of peeps r aware of internet scam, so let them keep trying n failing.
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by chemashie(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2012
I usually apply auto-manual deletion each time i receive the mail. I delete from my inbox and empty my trash box instanta. Bastardz!
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by LewsTherin: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
I once got a similar scam targetting Oceanic Bank customers. I wrote to Oceanic Bank and they had the web address from where the mail came closed down. I have been getting this mail from Gtbank an average of twice a month. I emailed GT Bank and all they could say was "ignore it". Their inaction will get some mugu scammed. Complicity, if you ask me.
Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by MrHim(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
masterpiecer:

ur statement goes to show that u r one of them, go ahead and b proud of thieves, but 1 tin 4 sure, u will neva ge people like me, n alot of peeps r aware of internet scam, so let them keep trying n failing.

Aw, come on man , you busting my chops! Just giving pros where pros due , thats all. As, for getting people like you, thats a no brainer, there is always a format for the claimed "non guilible" grin hehehehehehehehhehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing / How To Fix The Google Play Gift Card Error We Need More Info To Redeem This Card / Skye Bank Gets N100bn CBN Lifeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.