Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4398524 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
No eba yet please. Yes to nutty meal swallow

Giddyperson:
Is there a special way for making Eba for babies. Also can I make that nuttymeal like semo and serve with soup
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy they eat. Amala to fe le, semo, wheat and corn flour I think pondo yam too all shd be fe le
Giddyperson:
so what do babies eat with the okro soup, do they just lick it like that
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
queensnow:
cheesy they eat. Amala to fe le, semo, wheat and corn flour I think pondo yam too
lol thanks. My garri is home made tho, no cockroach eggs tongue

hunniesuzie:
No eba yet please. Yes to nutty meal swallow

Ok thanks, good that I can find another use for it cuz my baby doesn't like it at all, tho she takes the mixagrain well. I wonder how she knows the difference cuz they taste the same to me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
so what do babies eat with the okro soup, do they just lick it like that

In addition to other suggestions, you can try oats, rice and pounded plantain
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
queensnow:
cheesy they eat. Amala to fe le, semo, wheat and corn flour I think pondo yam too all shd be fe le

what is fe le.

Graciouscharis:

In addition to other suggestions, you can try oats, rice and pounded plantain
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Try it with some formula or use apple puree to sweeten it. You can also make it into a shake and see if she drinks it. The mixagrain has that sweet vanilla-ish scent, maybe that's why.

It's the veggie beans that my son spat in my face this afternoon. He loves the other 2

Giddyperson:
lol thanks. My garri is home made tho, no cockroach eggs tongue

Ok thanks, good that I can find another use for it cuz my baby doesn't like it at all, tho she takes the mixagrain well. I wonder how she knows the difference cuz they taste the same to me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
Is there a special way for making Eba for babies. Also can I make that nuttymeal like semo and serve with soup

I use my Nuttymeal and mixagrain for her swallow. I make it like semo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Try it with some formula or use apple puree to sweeten it. You can also make it into a shake and see if she drinks it. The mixagrain has that sweet vanilla-ish scent, maybe that's why.

It's the veggie beans that my son spat in my face this afternoon. He loves the other 2

what's with babies not liking Dt veggie beans sef?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
what is fe le.

ok thanks

Fe le shld mean soft

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Me I tasted it and I couldn't blame him honestly. Yuck!
He was even very hungry but he was still shaking his head and crying. I had to quickly make cerelac, if you see him gulping the cerelac and crying cos I was trying to cool the cerelac so I was slow in feeding him. Felt so bad

Giddyperson fele is soft/fluffy/light

enque:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
BritneyStacy:
I misss this place! !!!
Well done mamas!

Helloooo
How are ur babies?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:

I threw away my second half used tin of Nan yesterday cuz it's been open for over three weeks and she's just not a fan, I'd try sweetening with Apple then when I have energy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
FexCathy:
Pls mama's am going out of my mind right now. My 2 and half year old has refused to be just be potty trained fully. Wen he dosent want to pee or poo, he will say he does and den I take him but on getting dere, he makes noise like he is doing it but dosent. Den he just laughs over it and den comes out. Av stopped wearing him diapers during d day but he just ends up messing himself. Pls mamas help a sister Co's am tired esp since I work Mon to Sat, I don't know wat else to do. Thank u in advance

Has he started school? What are they saying? My son was potty trained in school and now he does not wear diapers to sleep again. What I do: make sure the last thing he does before sleeping is to wee, wake up at night and take him to wee again. After dat, he stays dry till morning

You can also buy him a fancy potty

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Me I tasted it and I couldn't blame him honestly. Yuck!
He was even very hungry but he was still shaking his head and crying. I had to quickly make cerelac, if you see him gulping the cerelac and crying cos I was trying to cool the cerelac so I was slow in feeding him. Felt so bad

Giddyperson fele is soft/fluffy/light

I just even threw away the one I got since July today.. Tried like thrice but it was a no no...
Funny tho...d day DH n I were eating our normal beans and plantain, she was throwing tantrums...we kukuma gave her and she loved it.

So I wonder...if she cld eat Dt, y she no want d veggie beans.
I don give up jor
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
enque:

Even the name sef is not encouraging cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
Even the name sef is not encouraging cheesy

Lol..
I used mine to fry akara once...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
The beans you cook has seasoning. That one tastes like water from washing beans for akara

I don't blame them abeg. I'll try swallow/seasoning with puree before I give up finally. Interestingly my godson loves it. I'll package and send it to his mum if my baby doesn't take it

enque:

I just even threw away the one I got since July today.. Tried like thrice but it was a no no...
Funny tho...d day DH n I were eating our normal beans and plantain, she was throwing tantrums...we kukuma gave her and she loved it.

So I wonder...if she cld eat Dt, y she no want d veggie beans.
I don give up jor
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ambient: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks everyone am still at same hospital they brought in a doctor that have been following the case and he requested for a lumber puncture for his spinal fluid....he had a total if seven seizures.... Still praying.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Poo is bae, my baby has finally pooped....thanks to everyone who advised me on what to do

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
ambient:
Thanks everyone am still at same hospital they brought in a doctor that have been following the case and he requested for a lumber puncture for his spinal fluid....he had a total if seven seizures.... Still praying.
It is well with your baby sis. Please be strong

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
ambient:

U n ur LO r in my prayers...God will heal him totally. Amen

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
It means soft extremely soft grin grin
Giddyperson:
what is fe le.

ok thanks
You are welcome
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Julyborn: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
ambient:
God is in charge mama.... praying for your baby and you.... hugs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
ambient:

May God give you the strength you need at this moment and may God heal your baby's bones. You are in my prayers ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
God is with u ur prayers are answered
ambient:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yseries: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
ambient:

Hello, it is well with your baby in Jesus name. Just this week my mum n I were talking abt convulsions. My baby was gnashing her teeth so I was gisting my mum abt it, dat lead to the convulsion gist. She was like pple in d village treat convulsion in babies by using d mother's urine to wash the baby from head to toe. She swore dat it works.
U cld try it o, if it not too irriting for u.but I am all for trying anything to help the baby.

God's gentle peace and love on your child in Jesus name.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babylove01: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2017
ambient:

We are all praying for you here as well, Gods healing hands on your baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fattamyfattamy: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Good morning joyful mother's.how was the night?pls my.ds will be six month by next week can i start with cerelac or which food can i start with?Thanks for the response experienced mama's.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Mamas good morning, happy new month. Pls my baby is sounding like his voice is cracked what could be the cause?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Good morning joyful mother's.how was the night?pls my.ds will be six month by next week can i start with cerelac or which food can i start with?Thanks for the response experienced mama's.

Cerelac is good
Nutribom
Nutrilac
You can also try purees

You can check online too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fattamyfattamy: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Cerelac is good Nutribom Nutrilac You can also try purees
You can check online too
Thanks ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2017
queensnow:
How to make date syrup
Step 1: Wash dates thoroughly with warm water
After u are sure it's clean enuff divide into 2 to remove the seed
Step 2: pour the seedless dates in a clean pot pour water depend on the quantity of dates and cook till the dates has no taste (sweet) then sieve, taste the date if it's still sweet u can cook again and sieve
Step 3: gather the water u got from the date and cook, stir continuously till u get the desire thickness u want
Step 4: let it cool off. It's ready

Method 2:
Step 2: soak the seedless date till. It's soft
Step 3: pour the soft date in your blender and blend till its smooth
After this u will get d 1st picture I posted
Step 4: sieve the blend date till its tasteless to remove the shaft (like u would do pap)
Then do the step 3 above
Note I used this method
Final result

Cc. Fyngal1
How can one preserve it aside refrigerating?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.