Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4431038 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Abeg how Una de do am
Make Una show me road

grin lazy geh
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akorkor:

Thank God for her. Her healing shall be permanent in Jesus name. Welldone mama. Our labor will not be in vain in Jesus name
Amen. Thanks Ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Thank God
Thanks Ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Eminya:
Isabel is 2 months Old, she has been discharged but will finish her medication tomorrow. Her PCV is now 43%, stooling has drastically reduced, appetite back to normal and malaria is gone. Though she has lost weight, now weighing 4.3kg but I know we will regain all that's lost soon.
Finally, I can now post pix on nairaland. I took the pix just now.
Good to hear she is fine now, God will perfect the healing

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
OmoLayo29:
Good to hear she is fine now, God will perfect the healing
Amen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hernyhorla: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oh sorry my sister for the wrong moniker.
Thanks for the response and screenshot idea.

[qauote author=zaynie post=62880444]

You dinor even spell my moniker right.
If your shares keep disappearing, try screenshots.
You private chat by sending a pm. Go to the person's profile and click on send and email.
You may want to tell the person before you send a pm. Some people would rather not have you do so.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Choil shocked shocked How many pages to catch up with..

You mamas are doing a great job kiss kiss
Hunniesuzie and enque I haff found a lasting solution to my long throat for Adele's food oh embarassed embarassed embarassed
After buying two tins of formula in less than 12days my eyes yaff clear... Anytime I want to lick it, I just remember the price and drop it back.

Choil shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hernyhorla: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks ma'am.
Hope Nutribom not too sweet.

jazzyjazz:

I started with cerelac but switched to nutribom as its cheaper tongue
The cereals you mentioned are good
The share icon just click on it and then go to your dashboard you will see where the wrote "likes and shares" or l&s
Natural baby food is purees
You can check instagram and Pinterest for ideas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
enque:

grin lazy geh
Hehehehe
You want me to scrub 3 toilets for 10 hours ni
Epp ya sister biko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
hernyhorla:
Thanks ma'am.
Hope Nutribom not too sweet.

It's only the banana and apple that's sweet
The rest aren't
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
kelizosuy:

Hunniesuzie and enque I haff found a lasting solution to my long throat for Adele's food oh embarassed embarassed embarassed
After buying two tins of formula in less than 12days my eyes yaff clear... Anytime I want to lick it, I just remember the price and drop it back.

Choil shocked shocked

I knew it Wld get to that.... It was just a matter of time grin
Dem nor dey teh person

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed The price is shocked shocked shocked
enque:

I knew it Wld get to that.... It was just a matter of time grin
Dem nor dey teh person
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Misi16: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
oamronnie:
Ha! 7/3months post partum or after AF's return?
Me I can't wait o.

Na after AF return o, ur own might be that long.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
hernyhorla:
Good morning and happy new month mummies and daddies in the house.
May we all witness the new year in good health and sound mind in Jesus name.

Please advice needed.
My ds will be 5 months on Wednesday and I wish to introduce cereal. He has been on BM and Nan1.
Which cereal is good and affordable for babies now? I used frisogold 8years ago. I have read here sisters mentioning cow&gate and Gerber cereal.
I also wish to do some natural baby food. Suggestions will be appreciated.

Ps: Abeg I need tutorial on how to use the share icon on post (I discovered that all post I have clicked share for reference purposes are no where to be found) as well as how to private chat.
Biko teach your jjc sister cc: aynie, Giddyperson, alphahandmaiden, jazzjazzy,hunniesuzzie

i see other mamas have chipped in.

All my previous posts are catalogued here.

http://alphahandmaiden..co.uk/

Hope it helps
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akorkor:
Biko, I need to change diaper. Any good diaper suggestions are welcome.
Note: I have used Molfix(my baby is having rashes but thank God for desitin), Huggies gold(the blue one is nice but cant find it in market again)
Nigeria pampers( Good but not easily available for me)

Please helep me with good ones..Cc:

I see more knowledgeable mamas have answered you, i can only point you in the direction of cloth diapers ...Lol! or the usual pampers, huggies or little Angels as those are the only disposables that i have used.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zheemub(f): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
funny enough as I was cleaning bathroom with hypo today I also thought of and wondered if you've given up yet. cheesy
Please share the method with me.
Does it work for inside the bowl too?
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
I tok am

They no dey tell person. You have advised yourself

Weidon Ma grin

kelizosuy:

Choil shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mamas how are we doing long time oh. I'm trying not to get upset. Our pastor has asked us not to bring babies to choir rehearsal. Other mamas that don't have help has left the choir its so sad. He said we should put them in creche or get a nanny. I asked him what creche works frm 5pm weekdays and saturday. Now hubby has gone off shore nobody to take care of my baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
:- embarassed embarassed embarassed
hunniesuzie:
I tok am

They no dey tell person. You have advised yourself

Weidon Ma grin

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumJJJ(f): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Yes we offer nation wide delivery - the options will come up as you progress your check out.

For prefolds - get the baby sized ones with green edging. this is for weight range of 9kg to 15+Kg. that will be your best bet as you are likely to use this till they are potty trained.

For the bamboo inserts get the one that comes as a 2 pack as these are designed to be used together for older babies. they can o snap into the covers or you can used the separatley as boosters for addeed absorption or for younger babies

For the hemp, i would suggest either the medium or Large. the small is mainly for younger babies and to be used with other nappies if you need some extra absorbency in older babies as they do not add so much bulk.

For nappy covers please get the One-Size (OS) . the other is for newborns and preemies.

Any of the All-in-Ones are one-size as well so they should fit with some adjustment of the rise.

Any other questions please let me know.

OK, Thanks Sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

I see more knowledgeable mamas have answered you, i can only point you in the direction of cloth diapers ...Lol! or the usual pampers, huggies or little Angels as those are the only disposables that i have used.

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chanbaby:
Mamas how are we doing long time oh. I'm trying not to get upset. Our pastor has asked us not to bring babies to choir rehearsal. Other mamas that don't have help has left the choir its so sad. He said we should put them in creche or get a nanny. I asked him what creche works frm 5pm weekdays and saturday. Now hubby has gone off shore nobody to take care of my baby.

This is so sad because some pastors just behave as if they are God!!! My dear, You are working for God not for him and children are Gods Gift so take care of your baby and anytime you have someone to leave him with go for rehearsal if not stay at home with your child. For me, I left workers because I noticed it may make me commit more sin and go to hell especially the way these pastors behave nowadays is so annoying

Recently in my church they say every nursing mum should leave church and go to nursing room then you will be watching sermon through projector. So most time I kuku stay in my house. One day I saw pastors wife if you see the way I para for the woman en.... was surprised to see that last Sunday they have changed the rules again by allowing us to enter the church. I just don’t understand Africa. Oyinbo that brought religion sef no dey do like us. Na we dey pray for pikin we com get am we no wan hear deir cry. #Justangry

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chanbaby:

shocked shocked shocked and what is wrong with taking babies to rehearsals, shuo. That means, they obviously don't want nursing mothers in the choir nah. I don't even know what to advice in this case aside that I see nothing wrong with taking babies there. You can always back your baby and sing nah i do that alot. Hmmmmm Its well. God will help you figure a way out of this.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jina24:

shocked shocked shocked and what is wrong with taking babies to rehearsals, shuo. That means, they obviously don't want nursing mothers in the choir nah. I don't even know what to advice in this case aside that I see nothing wrong with taking babies there. You can always back your baby and sing nah i do that alot. Hmmmmm Its well. God will help you figure a way out of this.

My sister its well. Funny enough the babies we have there don't disturb at all. He said no employer will not allow u bring ur baby to work so why bring baby to choir rehearsal that we should take Gods work serious.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Titony1(f): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sansa143:
kittana
Dazzle86
Dharyour1234
Titony1
Ariegurl
suzy
Sixx
Mydeporch
forzarush
mignone
Sunbestie
Roselok
agaibiam
Mummy Jay, thanks so much for checking on us, we are doing just fine. Warm regards.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Zheemub:

Please share the method with me.
Does it work for inside the bowl too?
Thanks
You mean toilet bowl or bath tub? It should work too. The method is to dip your sponge inside a bowl of undiluted hypo and scrub down bathroom wall tiles, the hypo would bleach the tiles back to factory settings. Hypo is sha powerful so make sure the room is well ventilated before u start. Cc: jazzyjazz

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chanbaby:

My sister its well. Funny enough the babies we have there don't disturb at all. He said no employer will not allow u bring ur baby to work so why bring baby to choir rehearsal that we should take Gods work serious.

Kaiiii this is annoying fa, he could as well say you should keep the babies in the creche on Sunday after all the Father's work is done on Sundays too. I think you should go with Akorkor's advice go when you can. You can always serve God in other ways singing is not the only way. Its a matter of time your baby will be all grown. I know that this too shall pass.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chanbaby:

I'm just rolling my eyes here and trying not to say anything, but hope you guys pointed out to him that work is like 10 hours daily for five days while choir rehearsal is what?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
You mean toilet bowl or bath tub? It should work too. The method is to dip your sponge inside a bowl of undiluted hypo and scrub down bathroom wall tiles, the hypo would bleach the tiles back to factory settings. Hypo is sha powerful so make sure the room is well ventilated before u start. Cc: jazzyjazz

Awesome
Will do this on Monday when everyone is out of the house

Thanks ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chanbaby:

Let me just respect myself and keep quiet and allow mama's with more home training to come and advise because if I talk now I go sin ontop the plenty sins where I Don sin today already

#pissed#

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mammybabe: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=hunniesuzie post=62876156]Is he getting enough to eat? How many scoops and how much water? He should be eating 60 mls every 3 hours if I recall correctly. Check the tin

He eats120 mls with 4 scoops of milk every 4 to5 hour.I give breast in between the meals.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honey12: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sabi mothers I hail o.. Pls I need help. My 7weeks old baby girl is having dry stuff like dandruff on her head. I use coconut oil for her hair.. What can be the cause and pls name any better hair oil to use.. Thanks ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.