Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400652 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
hunniesuzie:
"Hello Mr Otondo, welcome to our home, shebi you know that you're a man, and as you can see, we're a young family with limited space. While you are here (during the course of your service) we will try to make you comfortable but you must bear with us. Let the young lady have the room. We will buy a mattress which you will place in the living room/the sofa or rug is nice and cozy (use whichever applies) when you want to sleep. Thank you for your cooperation, if there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable please say so"

Chikena

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lol, I don even tire. Na me be the accountant for the house, he has accepted he a problem so he gives me money to keep. When he says "I'm broke, borrow me money", I just look at him from the corner of my eye and walk away - Mr borrow borrow...money lender...father Christmas

I don even dey vex sef

jazzyjazz:

This is the one I'm currently battling with!
If I begin to count how much my husband has in people's hands all in the name of borrow ehn.....

Dis days what I tell him is "remember you have a family o! God forbid bad thing should happen do you think all these people will be there to borrow you when you're in need? "

May God help us

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol, I don even tire. Na me be the accountant for the house, he has accepted he a problem so he gives me money to keep. When he says "I'm broke, borrow me money", I just look at him from the corner of my eye and walk away - Mr borrow borrow...money lender...father Christmas

I don even dey vex sef

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na real Mr borrow borrow

May God keep them for us jare
And may he continue to provide o

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
oamronnie:
cc.
jazzyjazz
Alphahandmaiden
Hunniesuzzie
Ifyalways
Zaynie
Beeejaylere
Greatp80
Chanbaby

Hmm, thank you all and God bless you massively. Y'all make it sound so simple. And each advice I read is just making me more angry. I mean, it should be THAT simple! How did I get into this mess?
My sister, thinking she was helping, went to complicate things by telling the guy to go into the room and freshen up last night o. And that was how the guy just packed his bags in and spent the night there. Then, my husband sent my sister to our room to sleep there and I sent her out so she slept in the sitting room. Now, I don't know who I'm more angry at. Myself for allowing all these, my husband for putting me in this position or my sister for being too forward?
I've told this man repeatedly! Let's not start what we cannot continue. Now, how do I tell someone that slept in the room last night that he will be sleeping in the living room henceforth.
I'm just tired. I'm this close to misbehaving and showing my true character o.

I advise you let him be, this is one big temptation you will have to jump and pass...just remove eye from how him and ur sister manages the guestroom.. you will see that they will bond so well and learn how to share the room..

I know a woman who lived with a guy who is her husbands relative, the guy stayed with them for 5 years in their room and palour apartment, people told her to send him away but she was a wise woman who didn't show the guy her anger...the guy travelled to jaPan and today he is a very very rich guy who lives in Abuja, the guy built a house for this woman there in ikorodu and her children travel to the UK with him every year..

What I'm trying to say is ignore this temptation and rather treat the boy like your brother, I know it is easier said than done but it is something you can do...

Pele ooooo.. your husband is a good man and his goodness will open plenty plenty doors of favour and blessings ur way.. oya say Amen

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Smh...

I have decided, to follow Jesus
No turning back
No turning back

grin grin grin grin grin

lemme nor talk tew mush
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by isokey: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
May God grant you wisdom to handle this. I hope ur sis is mature enough to live with an unrelated opposite sex in the same room.....that's if u r considering it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Be there raping innocent man up and dahn, you wee chee chomchin
btw where's Lifted.Hands?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I have only done it once. God please have mercy, I won't do it again.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
BritneyStacy:

I don't have pap at home. But for stress, I can't deny I am not stressed! I am and don't know how to go about it cry cry

pele....you need someone to relieve you so you can rest well. sometimes you need to voice out and ask for help else everyone around you will feel you're coping fine meanwhile you're about to burst.

There are good brands of powdered ogi in the stores so you can send for one so you don't stress yourself making from the scratch.

where are you located?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Enque are you pregnant again?

ejo ma, no look with me with one kain eye and chase me with cane o...just wanted to find ya trouble

isnot kuku my bizness beforebefore
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
oamronnie:
cc.
jazzyjazz
Alphahandmaiden
Hunniesuzzie
Ifyalways
Zaynie
Beeejaylere
Greatp80
Chanbaby

Hmm, thank you all and God bless you massively. Y'all make it sound so simple. And each advice I read is just making me more angry. I mean, it should be THAT simple! How did I get into this mess?
My sister, thinking she was helping, went to complicate things by telling the guy to go into the room and freshen up last night o. And that was how the guy just packed his bags in and spent the night there. Then, my husband sent my sister to our room to sleep there and I sent her out so she slept in the sitting room. Now, I don't know who I'm more angry at. Myself for allowing all these, my husband for putting me in this position or my sister for being too forward?
I've told this man repeatedly! Let's not start what we cannot continue. Now, how do I tell someone that slept in the room last night that he will be sleeping in the living room henceforth.

Don't be angry ummmh...calm down
if I were to be in your shoes, I will let my hubby know that I yam vexing gidigan. I'll request that he tells me how he wants the new guest handled...plenty times husbands will take an irrational decision and then expect madam to figure the workability out....ko jorara
i believe with the meeting, you will both have the chance to iron the issue at hand and for subsequent similar scenarios.

very annoying somchin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dexterush,i appreciate The Almighty God on your behalf!

Oamronnie,you've read it all from sabi mamas. Pls also ask God for wisdom and patience to handle it all... Pele.

Mamas please help me thank God! I killed a very big scorpion in my kitchen! Where it hid was around where my son sits sometimes and play. The door dat is between my kitchen and dinning.. He even sat der dis mrng,stood up and was playing der,,i asked him to move cus i wanted to sweep and mop d kitchen floor. As i oused d broom @d corner of d door,i saw smtin dat looked like cockroach,i used d broom to bring it out only to see that it was a scorpion,it raised its tail and was ready to sting! I shouted @ my son to move back and called my hubby! Na so we kill am o!

I dont kn wat would hv happened if it had stung my son... God forbid!

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
JGracious:
Enque are you pregnant again?

ejo ma, no look with me with one kain eye and chase me with cane o...just wanted to find ya trouble

isnot kuku my bizness beforebefore

grin grin grin grin grin
lmao....u aff join that my 'isi-okpukpu' boss abi?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Amen, thanks a lot ma.
jazzyjazz:

Breathe dear
The person you should speak with is your husband
Then plainly tell the guy that he would sleep in the living room henceforth
And tell your sister to move back to her room

It's hard, but you can do it

The husband is the head, we the wives, are the NECK
Point your husband in the right direction

May God give you wisdom
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Exactly! Thanks jare
JGracious:

Don't be angry ummmh...calm down
if I were to be in your shoes, I will let my hubby know that I yam vexing gidigan. I'll request that he tells me how he wants the new guest handled...[b]plenty times husbands will take an irrational decision and then expect madam to figure the workability [/b]out....ko jorara
i believe with the meeting, you will both have the chance to iron the issue at hand and for subsequent similar scenarios.

very annoying somchin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thank you mama. I will.
Thank God for the close save o. This scorpion matter ehn, this is the 2nd one i'm reading about. May God continue to keep us o.

perfectcrown:
Dexterush,i appreciate The Almighty God on your behalf!

Oamronnie,you've read it all from sabi mamas. Pls also ask God for wisdom and patience to handle it all... Pele.

Mamas please help me thank God! I killed a very big scorpion in my kitchen! Where it hid was around where my son sits sometimes and play. The door dat is between my kitchen and dinning.. He even sat der dis mrng,stood up and was playing der,,i asked him to move cus i wanted to sweep and mop d kitchen floor. As i oused d broom @d corner of d door,i saw smtin dat looked like cockroach,i used d broom to bring it out only to see that it was a scorpion,it raised its tail and was ready to sting! I shouted @ my son to move back and called my hubby! Na so we kill am o!

I dont kn wat would hv happened if it had stung my son... God forbid!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Amen oooooo! Thank you ma.

This issue of allowing my sister and the guy stay in d room though, ko le werk! I gotta respect her privacy too.

katchycouture:

I advise you let him be, this is one big temptation you will have to jump and pass...just remove eye from how him and ur sister manages the guestroom.. you will see that they will bond so well and learn how to share the room..

I know a woman who lived with a guy who is her husbands relative, the guy stayed with them for 5 years in their room and palour apartment, people told her to send him away but she was a wise woman who didn't show the guy her anger...the guy travelled to jaPan and today he is a very very rich guy who lives in Abuja, the guy built a house for this woman there in ikorodu and her children travel to the UK with him every year..

What I'm trying to say is ignore this temptation and rather treat the boy like your brother, I know it is easier said than done but it is something you can do...

Pele ooooo.. your husband is a good man and his goodness will open plenty plenty doors of favour and blessings ur way.. oya say Amen

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Amen, thanks sis.
I believe she is. But i'm not even considering it.
isokey:
May God grant you wisdom to handle this. I hope ur sis is mature enough to live with an unrelated opposite sex in the same room.....that's if u r considering it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
isokey:

This is another point to focus on.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
oamronnie:
cc.
jazzyjazz
Alphahandmaiden
Hunniesuzzie
Ifyalways
Zaynie
Beeejaylere
Greatp80
Chanbaby

Lol at true character.
Well, it seems your husband is the kind of person that doesn't like to rumble, just like mine too.
It is up to you to tell the boy to move to the sitting room and keep his stuff in the living room. If you don't, your husband won't and your sister might even be tempted to leave sef.
At the end of the day, it is your home and you run it the way you feel fit. Set rules before he gets accustomed to his new room.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumJJJ(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
zaynie:

Lol at true character.
Well, it seems your husband is the kind of person that doesn't like to rumble, just like mine too.
It is up to you to tell the boy to move to the sitting room and keep his stuff in the living room. If you don't, your husband won't and your sister might even be tempted to leave sef.
At the end of the day, it is your home and you run it the way you feel fit. Set rules before he gets accustomed to his new room.
You have said it all mama. How is family?
I dropped a message on " my life as a teacher"
Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tombeck: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
babythug:

Try beach land hospital al firdaus ( or something like that) estate in. Arepo

Thanks dear mama. I was able to locate it today.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gigy(f): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
JGracious:

Did you get the picture from a known person?
If yes, ask the person to send you the contact numbers/mail on the package.
call the number and ask for the nearest stockist to you.
cheers

No I did not. Got it from this forum
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gigy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
JGracious:

Did you get the picture from a known person?
If yes, ask the person to send you the contact numbers/mail on the package.
call the number and ask for the nearest stockist to you.
cheers

No, got the pix from this forum
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gigy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
gigy:
Please help mama's....Where can i buy this (Tom Brown) I have asked and searched all the supermarkets in my area but to no avail. Please whoever know where I can get this in amuwo odofin, Surulere or Lekki let me know. Thanks

Someone should help please if you have an idea. Thanks in advance
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
BritneyStacy:

I don't have pap at home. But for stress, I can't deny I am not stressed! I am and don't know how to go about it cry cry
Try to always take a breather. Take it one step at a time, one day at a time. Life no get duplicate oo so you don't break down dear. I know it isn't easy but then it never is.
Remember, one step at a time, one day at a time.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
oamronnie
Please don't share your matrimonial room with anyone, it's your space.
Don't agree to your sister and the guy sleeping in the guest room, dog and bone dey always clash. Let the guy stay in the parlor. A normal guy should know sef that he should sleep in the parlor in that kind of setting, maybe he was very tired last night that he didn't know when he slept on the bed undecided. Please tell him he gotta be sleeping in the sitting room from today. Lay down ground rules. Above all, please I know it irks cos you were not informed, treat him right.

Tell your dh to please consult with you next time before he agrees to something like this biko. However you can grab his attention and make the point sink home please do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks mummy Muna. Today na today
zaynie:

Lol at true character.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
@treating him right, i will ma. Thanks ma. How's Cookiejar? Did the rape go down as planned? wink

beyedew:
oamronnie
Please don't share your matrimonial room with anyone, it's your space.
Don't agree to your sister and the guy sleeping in the guest room, dog and bone dey always clash. Let the guy stay in the parlor. A normal guy should know sef that he should sleep in the parlor in that kind of setting, maybe he was very tired last night that he didn't know when he slept on the bed undecided. Please tell him he gotta be sleeping in the sitting room from today. Lay down ground rules. Above all, please I know it irks cos you were not informed, treat him right.

Tell your dh to please consult with you next time before he agrees to something like this biko. However you can grab his attention and make the point sink home please do.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oamronnie, so sorry you find yourself in this situation. It isnt even a visit but for a year + x.
For me, i support hunniesuzzie's advice. Yes. You need to change the tide before the boy gets comfortable in the room. Sitting room is the only available space for now. He should manage it.
Then for your hubby, he needs to learn that being nice has a limit. Let him know that you arent happy that he didnt comsult you. Men will always go out and come back to eat, watch tv and sleep, it's the women that suffer when the house isn't comfortable cos we are home bound.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Motherhood is such a blessing!

Was just here now listening to my smallie drumming and singing butt naked in my bed( was airing his buttocks). Just at the moment I thought enough breeze don blow that place make we go wear diaper or pata he got up and dropped "you know what" right on my mattress

Been sweating and cleaning frantically here. The culprit has long walked away *sighs*

When I sha point at lace and matching slippers he had better not speak English to me

18 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
quote author=gigy post=63220827]

No, got the pix from this forum[/quote]

Thanks to Google.
I found a Tombrown link for you and the screenshot of the contact number
https://dfh.ecwid.com

cc.spiceeamiee

2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
babythug:
Motherhood is such a blessing!

Was just here now listening to my smallie drumming and singing butt naked in my bed( was airing his buttocks). Just at the moment I thought enough breeze don blow that place make we go wear diaper or pata he got up and dropped "you know what" right on my mattress

Been sweating and cleaning frantically here. The culprit has long walked away *sighs*

When I sha point at lace and matching slippers he had better not speak English to me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ matching lace and slippers

That's how I finished bathing my son one morning, before I say make I rub am cream finish, then quickly wear him diaper, the boy stood up, got a comfortable spot on the bed and pooped everywhere! I didn't even know what to do or say. Worst part, he now used his leg to spread it. I had to bath him again and wash the bed sheets and scrub the mattress. Lol

Another day he did same in my room on the floor, the was kicking kt everywhere, poop was just splashing on the bed and wardrobe. Chei
Dh just left the room for us that day. LoL

Had to mop the room with Dettol because the smell ehn

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.