Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,257 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399026 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2018
zaynie:

Maami.
I don deliver your message o.
E remain one sha.

You don try...weldone dearie

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zahn02(f): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Thank you dear
queensnow:
Sorry cappo just coming online hope I n too late.
Ingredient
Yellow corn (selected)
Millet (red one)
Porporo oka baba (u can get it from pple selling herbs it's a key ingredient in ogi baba very nutritious too)

Soak all together in hot water over night rinse thoroughly blend and sieve. I u don't want to replac the water daily u can drain al the water till its dry like d pap sold outside and refridgerate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
Maybe it's you, Enque or FloraEC that will still teach me this Igbo, my inlaws are wasting my time undecided undecided undecided

Giddyperson:
Same here too, MIL would say 'if I start to press now and break her hand, o kwa kam si je'. The only pressing I know that works is to use a little powder and gently pull along the spine of the nose to create pointed nose cheesy, my mum is an expert presser but she didn't come so no one pressed my baby and she's still perfect. @curvilicious. My regards to John kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:

Maybe it's you, Enq..ue or Flo.ra...EC that will still teach me this Igbo, my inlaws are wasting my time undecided undecided undecided

U sha wantu turn to a multilingual slaymama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Lol, you sabi the thing nah.

enque:

U sha wantu turn to a multilingual slaymama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PreciousRuby(f): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
I need help please.
I have noticed that my 2months old baby throws up a whole lot after breastfeeding him sometimes and other times little. This happens either when I am trying to burp or after burping him. Should I be worried?
He was 4.6kg upper week and as at Saturday, he had dropped to, 3.6kg. I was at the verge of tears when I was told.
Lastly, I need a good and affordable cream to use for him as I didn't find the coconut oil I was using at the supermarket.
Awaiting your response please. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
curvilicious:
Mamas, i greet u all humbly
Biko help me with step by step pressing of a newborn's body. D little i know is what i use in directing mil.
Plz help!

CC:
Liftehand
Graciouscharis
Zaynie
Imurboss
Akokor
Giddyperson
Imoge2

Hello mama, just seeing this now.Hope you've been clarified?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
angeltolly:

Go to shoprite you will see. We got ours in shoprite, ilupeju

You mean shoprite at maryland or spar at ilupeju?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
nwapastor:

Thank you to all the sabi mamas wey torchlight my matter.
One more thing though: anytime my girl is breastfeeding she normally put her hand on one breast (like playing with the nipples with her fingers) while her mouth is on the other breast. Please how weird is that. Did any other mama ever experienced that?

I don't tnk it's weird,she is probably enjoying herself.. my son does dt too,he even pull's d nipple nd twist sef.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sanyem(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pls where can i get it in Lagos

You can get flushable nappy liners,so whenever baby poos you just lift it out and flush
Apart from the washables you can also use them for disposable daipers that way you don't change daipers that are still fresh
My dd reacted to some disposable daipers and I was advice to change to a different brand plus always line the daiper with the liners before wearing her and they were of great help
Nappy liners are a life saver[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mama this sounds like reflux. Please see a paed. That weight loss is a bit much. As for cream I don't know, it's Ori we use

PreciousRuby:
I need help please.
I have noticed that my 2months old baby throws up a whole lot after breastfeeding him sometimes and other times little. This happens either when I am trying to burp or after burping him. Should I be worried?
He was 4.6kg upper week and as at Saturday, he had dropped to, 3.6kg. I was at the verge of tears when I was told.
Lastly, I need a good and affordable cream to use for him as I didn't find the coconut oil I was using at the supermarket.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:

Maybe it's you, En.que or Flora.EC that will still teach me this Igbo, my inlaws are wasting my time undecided undecided undecided

Ego olee ka ịga akwu m??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
PreciousRuby:
I need help please.
if had been vomiting and adding weight, would Av said it over feeding, cos some babies over feed a lot. but him loosing weight u need to see a pead to examine him. goodluck
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
FloraEC:

Ego olee ka ịga akwu m??
Onye Uru ahia. I tinyechara kpom na rikom, Kedu udi keyboard I jiri dee ya?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
PreciousRuby:
I need help please.
Sounds like reflux, take him to a paediatrician.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
ifyalways:

Onye Uru ahia. I tinyechara kpom na rikom, Kedu udi keyboard I jiri dee ya?

Nne ukwuu biko ahụ m chọrọ ego. Ọkwa SwiftKey bụ ihe m ji ede ya.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
You and fly grandma ifyalways don sell me finish, collect change oh!

How much I wan take do wetin?

FloraEC:

Ego olee ka ịga akwu m??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
My ppl pls I have come again help a FTM, I noticed ds has not being peeing the way he does before. On Saturday afternoon I wanted to change his diaper after like 6 hrs and I was surprised to see the diaper still dry, Sunday morning too when I wanted to remove it it wasn't the normal heavy diaper we remove in the mornings. It was a little bit better yesterday, as I type now I checked his diaper and it's still dry since 10am that he's been wearing it has anyone experienced this? Between Saturday and today he has pooed twice.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
You and fly grandma ifyalw.ays.ays don sell me finish, collect change oh!

How much I wan take do wetin?

Lol, I asked you how much will you pay me tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
FloraEC:

Ego olee ka ịga akwu m??

let me epp Iyawo-Igbo smoh, hunnisuzie

translation - how much will u pay me?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
enque:

let me epp Iyawo-Igbo smoh, hunniesuzie
translation - how much will u pay me?
Daalụ nwaanyị ọma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
enque:

fenugreek seeds?
I have a seller's contact, she's someweher around Ojodu...I think

Thanks much mama, i think i'll prefer to get it around maryland since it's closer to me.....i appreciate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nimi22:
My ppl pls I have come again help a FTM, I noticed ds has not being peeing the way he does before. On Saturday afternoon I wanted to change his diaper after like 6 hrs and I was surprised to see the diaper still dry, Sunday morning too when I wanted to remove it it wasn't the normal heavy diaper we remove in the mornings. It was a little bit better yesterday, as I type now I checked his diaper and it's still dry since 10am that he's been wearing it has anyone experienced this? Between Saturday and today he has pooed twice.

Are you on EBF? Is he feeding well? Do you take enough water too? The Sunday morning, was it the diaper he wore throughout in the night or you changed it at night? Is he sweating much? Dry asin totally dry with no urine smell?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
imurboss:

You mean shoprite at maryland or spar at ilupeju?

Sorry Spar, ilupeju.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
FloraEC:

Are you on EBF? Is he feeding well? Do you take enough water too? The Sunday morning, was it the diaper he wore throughout in the night or you changed it at night? Is he sweating much? Dry asin totally dry with no urine smell?

Yes EBF, he's feeding well, I had to increase my water intake yesterday sha, it's d diaper he wore around 9 pm after his bath, he sweats though not really much, I noticed some were totally dry and some with just little smell of urine.
Like yesterday after church I removed his diaper from 1:30pm till some mins to 5 and he didn't pee throughout that period.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nimi22 this is the 5th time I'm replying you. Whatagwan?? Who did I offend, if e no post ehh.

Since he's on EBF, is of no use introducing water, increase your water intake well, take fruits too esp watermelon. Do you urinate much too? But he urinates in a day baa.

angry even my keyboard don sabi wetin I wan type
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pls mamas, what is the norm behind covering babies head and keeping them in a hot environment? These grand mothers won't stop. The weather is frigging hot, my baby sweats a lot and starts crying until I turn on fan before he sleeps well. He pulls the head warmer every time we put it on him. Mamas pls help. I need to know why that is necessary.

Please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PreciousRuby(f): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Mama this sounds like reflux. Please see a paed. That weight loss is a bit much. As for cream I don't know, it's Ori we use

Thanks a lot mama. I will take him to the hospital 2moro.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:

Maybe it's you, Enque or FloraEC that will still teach me this Igbo, my inlaws are wasting my time undecided undecided undecided

lol I thought along those lines when I was replying you in Igbo. The way my office people are going, I'd understand Yoruba by the end of this year.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's not weird! cheesy My lo does it but sometimes I cover the other one since I realized she is starting to get used to it.
nwapastor:

Thank you to all the sabi mamas wey torchlight my matter.
One more thing though: anytime my girl is breastfeeding she normally put her hand on one breast (like playing with the nipples with her fingers) while her mouth is on the other breast. Please how weird is that. Did any other mama ever experienced that?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
How old is your baby?
HolySteph:
Pls mamas, what is the norm behind covering babies head and keeping them in a hot environment? These grand mothers won't stop. The weather is frigging hot, my baby sweats a lot and starts crying until I turn on fan before he sleeps well. He pulls the head warmer every time we put it on him. Mamas pls help. I need to know why that is necessary.

Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.