Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4398475 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2018
ifyalways:

Nay, not all parts of lagos.

My s/c are rented for 500K per annum. And that's even the cheapest in my area cos I'm that kind grin. S/C are as expensive as 1M per annum in Lekki 1.

I smiled when I saw the comment too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy,padlock comoting na nxt year by His grace.Trying to plan well grin
Itissettled3:
Hahahha. Thank you. We have noted your interest.

Your ovaries.........comot the padlock wey you put, you will see how the ovaries will salute you well tongue tongue.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2018
sassyangel1:

Pls, still waiting for feedback with regards to the days of immunization n time. Thk u...

Sorry I’m just responding. I’ve not been to that place before. I met one woman that lives around there. She told me they were given both the first and second dose FOC. Give me till Monday, I’ll find out the days for you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2018
My dear is necessary oh grin grin.I no wan stories dat touch.Want to plan well dis time around grin.
Chanbaby:

All of u shouting my ovaries and u already insert a goal keeper to catch the ball . God will judge u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Hi mamas,i have been reading your posts on this thread and it has been so helpful,may God bless y'all

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2018
booqee:
Good morning,

I've asked this question before but no one answered me embarassed

For those who normally have menstrual cramps before you became a mother; now that you have gone through childbirth, is it true that you don't ever experience menstrual pain again in your life?

Mine reduced drastically after childbirth. During some months, there won't be cramps at all and during some months, I might feel just a little discomfort
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Zino89:
Please igala mama's help me did you throw away ur Lo umbilical cord after it fell off? SIL said they usually keep it I just brought it out where I kept it the odour is out of this world ..

Cc Anugod

Keep it how? And do what with it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Good morning sabi mamas how una dey with your wonderful princes and princess.
We have finally graduated from breast sucking oo cheesy today will make it one week . I didn't feel any heaviness in my breast.. It is normal? Could it have messed up my mens cycle? Pls mamas help oo.

My baby is doing just fine no issues at all; I thank God for that oo because I was scared at first.
Happy weekend to y'all.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2018
sunbestie:
Good morning sabi mamas how una dey with your wonderful princes and princess.
We have finally graduated from breast sucking oo cheesy today will make it one week . I didn't feel any heaviness in my breast.. It is normal? Could it have messed up my mens cycle? Pls mamas help oo.

My baby is doing just fine no issues at all; I thank God for that oo because I was scared at first.
Happy weekend to y'all.

Congrats ma'am! With my first,i stopped abrutly and no issue at all! I pray it will be good with my second ds o.

As for yr bwest,i dnt kn about that o. Make sabi mamas come shuk mouth.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VivyGift(f): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2018
sassyangel1:

U r welcome n thk u soo much...
Thank you. You are welcome

Graciouscharis:

Thank you. I’ve not been to the place. Just heard from one woman.
You are welcome. Okay ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maradelkitchen(f): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Good day mas

Mamas that have used Zolat,what dose of the suspension can I give to my DD(16 month)?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Sansa143:
cheesy cheesy,padlock comoting na nxt year by His grace.Trying to plan well grin
next year kwa, I thought we were vision 2020 or 21 cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2018
maradelkitchen:
Good day mas

Mamas that have used Zolat,what dose of the suspension can I give to my DD(16 month)?

10mls

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Itissettled3:
Finally got to the last page.

Hello mamas, its been a long break. This year I have had some heartbreaking events that nearly pushed me to depression but God remains God.

Team February, how was our birthdays? I nearly cancelled our photoshoot cos of stress and all but thank God we finally did it.

It's one year of God's unending mercies.

One year after God wiped my TTC tears.

One year of looking into the eyes of the angel God blessed me with.

From his shouts of Hallelujah to him saying Amen and few days back, he shocked me by saying Mummy, I nearly did a back flip but when I remembered I weigh a whooping 2 bags of rice, I had to calm down. (Coach Enque, you don't want to add me to group even after i said i have weaned bobo embarassed )

Please join me mamas to Praise God for giving me beauty for ashes.

Happy first birthday to my Jedidiah, Enosakhare, Ikpowonsa, Osawonyi, Diekonireoluwa, Kosisochukwu, Kamchimside, Samuel, Oghenekevwe, Munachimso.

Hunniesuzie........thank you!
Picture removed

Aww I missed the picture, happy happy birthday to your baby! Gods blessing and protection over him in Jesus name Amen .

Na former ttc women dey get this kind of long list and name combo for their lo cheesy so lovely! Kisses to bobo kiss :

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Zino89:
Please igala mama's help me did you throw away ur Lo umbilical cord after it fell off? SIL said they usually keep it I just brought it out where I kept it the odour is out of this world ..

Cc Anugod
By kept isn't it meant to be dried out in the sun? Cos leaving it like that will surely make it rotten and stink? Mine was in the freezer for a year.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2018
If you have a good tailor then you can make them. My baby has over 20 dresses and I made almost all of them. One lady here advertised and if your tailor is good and not too expensive, then making them is way cheaper. I cannot even tell you the number of dresses you will get from that 20k.

Giddyperson:

lol

You can get white singlets from PEP, that's where i finally found some for my baby. You can dress baby in singlet, body suit and tight when going out, thats almost all my baby wears since birth up until now at Ten months.

Which brings me to my own question
Please where do you people shop for your babies, my baby used to wear a lot of sleepsuits, tights and bodysuits but now that she's semi-walking, those things make her feet slip and I want to get 'big-girl' clothes. I walk into most baby shops around me and I see the cutest gowns and tops but its alway 2500 for tops and 5k for gowns, this means I can only buy 4 dresses on my 20k budget, Olisah forbid. My budget is not more than 1k-1.5k to the tops and trousers, then 2k-2.5k or less for dresses, anyone who knows anywhere in the mainland, where an Ijebu girl can go and get these, not already used, your suggestions would be highly appreciated. Enque I was stalking your instagram and zara has fine clothes, where do you shop, hunniesuzzie nko, floraec, Zaynie / Jazzyjazz do you have ? Just stuff like the attached
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy,me n jazzyjazz na team2019 oh.Want to get it over n done wit so I go relax enjoy my life n career grin grin.Gudluck wit 2021 grin.Leme come n b going oh.
Giddyperson:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Sorry I’m just responding. I’ve not been to that place before. I met one woman that lives around there. She told me they were given both the first and second dose FOC. Give me till Monday, I’ll find out the days for you.

I'll be so grateful sis. Thk u...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2018
Zino89:

Cc Anugod
As soon as our own fell off, my mumsy kept it inside an airtight bottle. She said that was how she kept mine and my siblings', that they don't throw it away. I have not even opened the bottle to see it, but it's really dried out now. It's just there, dunno what to do with it but will just keep it.

PS. I just opened the bottle to smell it, lipsrsealed but it wasn't really smelly. Maybe because it's dried out sha
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Well, the olden days, some part of the south, the child's father will take it to the elders of his clan and kolanut will be given to the father in return. This days, some just keep for just the sake of doing so I guess or maybe as some sort of trophy or they just don't know what to do with it.

Cc: Zino89
perfectcrown:

Keep it how? And do what with it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
Spiceeaimee

Pls send me a PM
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2018
spiceeamiee:
If you have a good tailor then you can make them. My baby has over 20 dresses and I made almost all of them. One lady here advertised and if your tailor is good and not too expensive, then making them is way cheaper. I cannot even tell you the number of dresses you will get from that 20k.

Thanks, can I see a picture of some of the ones u made, my tailor is too expensive, I've been on the quest for a cheap tailor but I keep shooting myself on the foot, yeah godmother advertised here a while back, godmother how far.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2018
enque:
Spiceeaimee

Pls send me a PM
Please I don't like secrecy, whatever you want to discuss, discuss it here grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2018
She haff leave you cheesy better goan give giddy baby sibling grin
Giddyperson:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2018
Please who knows Any market on the mainland where I can buy those leaves for wrapping moimoi.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Naomi14:
She haff leave you cheesy better goan give giddy baby sibling grin
haha that's how they would be saying they want to finish fast and focus on career, before you know it they would be packing 5 lipsrsealed lemme not talk further. I'm still team 2020/21 if my condoms don't fail me

Sansa143:
cheesy cheesy,me n jazzyjazz na team2019 oh.Want to get it over n done wit so I go relax enjoy my life n career grin grin.Gudluck wit 2021 grin.Leme come n b going oh.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by greatp80(f): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2018
sassyangel1:

Thk u so so so much. Sincerely, I Neva knew it was close to my place.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Liftedhands:
By kept isn't it meant to be dried out in the sun? Cos leaving it like that will surely make it rotten and stink? Mine was in the freezer for a year.
grin I kept it in a plastic container..thanks ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy I have been sticking with condoms too. I am team 2018 grin
Giddyperson:
haha that's how they would be saying they want to finish fast and focus on career, before you know it they would be packing 5 lipsrsealed lemme not talk further. I'm still team 2020/21 if my condoms don't fail me

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=Anugod post=65519821] As soon as our own fell off, my mumsy kept it inside an airtight bottle. She said that was how she kept mine and my siblings', that they don't throw it away. I have not even opened the bottle to see it, but it's really dried out now. It's just there, dunno what to do with it but will just keep it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Zino89:
OK thanks ll keep it.... I beg igala wife no de barb hair I want to go on low cut my SIL wee not kill me she said its forbidden am from delta sorry for the plenty plenty quesion grin
Lmao grin
I no fit laugh abeg.. Not like it's forbidden, it's just not common. Well, maybe from the part where you married from sha, can't say. I guess you're living in your hubby's place? for them to dey worry you with igala this, igala that grin grin

Abeg no let anybody worry you o. If I were in your shoes, I'd simply do what I want. I no dey anybody hand. I've not heard about haircut being a taboo in Igala land sha...

Did you marry from Ogugu?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please I don't like secrecy, whatever you want to discuss, discuss it here grin

Asiri gbaka ute...o laru n'ani tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.