Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399217 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
lady25:

I remember this very very well. I used it in secondary schiol when eczema and pimples wanted todestroy fine girl. Works like magic
yes now, it's works fast
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Is it work that made you scarce? Hope you're good?
I'm good Sis. Work helped and also my village people snatched my bag and my phones were in the bag, so I was phoneless. I called in sick 2day ooo before my village people will use stress kill themselves.

Zimunachimdi- thanks barbie. Hope baby is good too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
jazzyjazz:

I give am the soup like that
The day I cooked it, he ate a little (he had eaten Semo not long before the soup was done so he was full) he liked it anyways and was licking mouth
I instructed the creche nannies to watch him. If he doesn't like it then she should feed him the other foods I packed.
Thank God he took it. How is work?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ttomexy(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sansa143:
Make l clear throat first!
Morning my dear mothers.
On behalf of Jay(since him neva start to d talk)he is here to solicit 4 ur votes.He is in d run 4 cussons baby moment5.Voting don start.Pls vote for him and we are sorry for going off point. grin grin

Done

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's a way to abuse but not to abuse if this makes sense. When I was younger and I do something my mum will say "your father's village people are the ones that behave like this". It's something like that. It basically means "your nyash"

Depending on who the person is, I won't take it as a big deal. But then I'm pretty laid back so don't take my word for it

isokey:
Good evening all mamas in the house. Please, I need clarifications on this Yoruba phrase "Yio Ba Furo re". I really don't know the meaning and someone is always using it on my son. I hope its not a curse word
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
angeltolly:
Awesomemama and other mama's that wants to increase breast milk production. I hust got a new way, you can use scent leaf (efirin) Tried, Tested, confirmed and Trusted. You can try it too. If it works for me it can work for you too

Cc: imurboss

How do you use the efirin?raw or cooked? maybe i should just prepare our omiebhe soup since efirin is part of the ingridients
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
ahnie:

you've been given the official patent right of the isoko eyes grin.kisses to d twinnies

thanks mama grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tnks n God bless
ttomexy:

Done
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
isokey:
Good evening all mamas in the house. Please, I need clarifications on this Yoruba phrase "Yio Ba Furo re". I really don't know the meaning and someone is always using it on my son. I hope its not a curse word
cheesy is like a slang anyone can use it's like saying someone is been naughty not an insult thou *it will touch ur bombom * it's like a jest

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
mamas complaining of cough should try the ori and salt solution.. It worked for my baby. Also watch the speed of your fan/AC, after a while reduce it. I hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. Sansa143, Enque, Chanbaby, Queensnow, Jazzyjazz, Hunniesuzzie, Zaynie, Jgracious, Graciouscharis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. San....sa143, Enq/...ue, Cha....nbaby, Queen....snow, Jazz....yjazz, Hunnie..........suzzie, Zaynie, J......gracious, Gra...ciouscharis

i don't
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. Sa..nsa143, Enq..ue, Chanb..aby, Quee..nsnow, Jaz..zyjazz, Hunniesu..zzie, Za..ynie, Jgra..cious, Gracious..charis
Yet to start.We dey sha wait 4 ur vote grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sansa143:
Make l clear throat first!
Morning my dear mothers.
On behalf of Jay(since him neva start to d talk)he is here to solicit 4 ur votes.He is in d run 4 cussons baby moment5.Voting don start.Pls vote for him and we are sorry for going off point. grin grin

Good luck to Jay.
Momma is this the same Splash in Zaria?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. Sansa143, E.nque, ., Queen-snow, Jazzy-jazz, ., ., Gracious, Graciouscharis

I make mine with vegetables.
For a baby, you can blend the carrots and peas or just add soft peas and carrot if your baby can chew it.
Melt little butter in a pot, pour in the vegetables and fry for few mins, add water, allow to boil, add couscous and cook for 3 to 5 mins. You can add grounded fish and crayfish like that augustsecret’s own. You can use beef stock or chicken.
My children like it. Now that they are older, I prepare it with turmeric powder and shredded chicken or beef and meat balls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sansa143:
How do we vote? Mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
comtem2011:
Same thing happened to my son since he resumed school, running nose and cough especially at night, we used all we can from septrin to different cough syrups, augmentin and the last was one piriton syrup that was sold to us for 1,800. the cough will go for 2 days and come back again, we blow nose tire. last week sunday, he started coughing again after finishing the piriton and was unable to sleep at night, he vomited like no tomorrow. I took him to the office that day, he coughed throughout. I really pity the boy, on my way home I branched a pharmacy and asked them to look for a cheaper cough syrup for me, (I planned buying the Zinnat the 3rd day) so I can use it to suppress the cough o pending when i will get the zinnat. They gave me one cough syrup for children for 250, I gave him immediately at the pharmacy, after 3hrs, i repeated it. To the Glory of God, He did wonder o, the cough stopped and the nose dried up. With prayer, I make sure he completed his dose. till now, no cough and he vomitted plenty phlegm and chest now clear.

Just sharing my testimony with u ni sis. God that perfect my son's health will surely do yours.

I tell you ma. All these expensive children syrup no be am!

Amen ma. Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lol, I don't. Although I've seen a recipe somewhere before...will look for it

Giddyperson:
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. Sansa.143, En.que, Cha.nbaby, Queen.snow, Jazzyj.zz, Hunniesu.zzie, Zayn.ie, Jgr.acious, Graciou.scharis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. Sansa143, Enque, Chanbaby, Queensnow, Jazzyjazz, Hunniesuzzie, Zaynie, Jgracious, Graciouscharis

I don't so no idea

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
beyedew:

Thank God he took it. How is work?

Work is fine o my sister
Busy day today

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Trendytessy:
mamas complaining of cough should try the ori and salt solution.. It worked for my baby. Also watch the speed of your fan/AC, after a while reduce it. I hope this helps
will you melt the Ori or give it to baby to lick like that?

My son won't take anything he thinks is not food or softs

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
ifedior:

[/b] U must burp him.. And pls don't call that stressful... Not burping them immediately after each feed does more harm than good... It happend to my elder sis.. If not for my mums intervention... The milk was coming out thru her baby's nose which almost choked her...
So my dear, let it not stress u. 9mnths no be 9days[b]
Should one still burp when he falls asleep while feeding?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:

August secrets book i think
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tnks ma.Yes dear,it is.U stay in Zaria too?
DocAdray:

Good luck to Jay.
Momma is this the same Splash in Zaria?
too?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Click on d link I posted earlier,it will take u to d page.Click on d pink bot below d pic that states vote in it and dats all.tnks
casler:

How do we vote? Mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
imurboss:

How do you use the efirin?raw or cooked? maybe i should just prepare our omiebhe soup since efirin is part of the ingridients

Wash the leaves, squeeze out the juice then drink it

Cc: Angel2424

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sansa143:
You didn't even bother to tag me to tell me that our almost birthday mate has gone live, ok lemme go vote, tell me how to vote or hope its easy to figure out, cuz i couldn't vote for that your other thing, I'm getting old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:

thank you, please check well, not like Enque that is giving me one word reply undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Graciouscharis:

I make mine with vegetables.
For a baby, you can blend the carrots and peas or just add soft peas and carrot if your baby can chew it.
Melt little butter in a pot, pour in the vegetables and fry for few mins, add water, allow to boil, add couscous and cook for 3 to 5 mins. You can add grounded fish and crayfish like that augustsecret’s own. You can use beef stock or chicken.
My children like it. Now that they are older, I prepare it with turmeric powder and shredded chicken or beef and meat balls.
Sounds yummy already, thank you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Shebi?

enque:

August secrets book i think
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Shebi?

yes athink grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
thank you, please check well, not like Enque that is giving me one word reply undecided

taah...gbafuo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.