Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410985 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2018
We don't even have eyebrows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she went to the bumbum and pink lips department forgetting that she needs hair cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chail my hairbands oh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Pweetiebabe:
No mind d girls, dey were @ d makeup section waiting for pink lips, pointed nose and nice eye brows

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2018
kelizosuy:
We don't even have eyebrows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she went to the bumbum and pink lips department forgetting that she needs hair cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those ones don do now, @least she go dey use wigs and will also cave nice eyebrows wen doing makeup e better Dan using fake yansh

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pinkvirus: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Contact enque Join her weight-loss class It's just 3k

pls how do I contact her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Chanbaby:

As I read dis ur post I smiled cos I reacted same way when I was told about it also called Hmo and they gave same reply. Although my hospital gave it at 1yr not 6weeks and was also same amount. The accountant in me came out until dh went and paid with his card. the thing pained me. He kept consoling me with give ur child the best. So if u can afford it give it. They also said its a requirement when the child wants to travel abroad (same way they ask for yellow fever).
true they deserve the best. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Liftedhands:
Formula fed baby's need water! So please offer water.

ifyalways:

Please give her water, asap.
Once your LO is taking anything else apart from bm then you need to give water.
Oh wow. Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
kelizosuy:

Lmao. Abeg I no fit laugh grin

Oya comman dash us hairbands na tongue tongue

Funny enough, I wasn't even expecting my girl to have hair, cos my own hair don chop lipsrsealed
Ironically, when I was pregnant for her, my hair started growing growing very well that I was even thinking I was carrying a boy. I was thinking it would cut after I birth, but even till now, my hair still dey grow shocked
Abeg e get hormones wey dey make hair grow?

Come make we dash Adele small wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
pinkvirus:

pls how do I contact her

Thanks Jazzy and FloraEC

pinkvirus, I'll send u a PM now

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if you see the way I was waiting for hair ehn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Daydreaming about how she's going to start slaying with different hair styles cheesy cheesy only for her to come with natural highway cheesy cheesy

Biko dash us the hair we will accept it
Anugod:

Funny enough, I wasn't even expecting my girl to have hair, cos my own hair don chop lipsrsealed
Ironically, when I was pregnant for her, my hair started growing growing very well that I was even thinking I was carrying a boy. I was thinking it would cut after I birth, but even till now, my hair still dey grow shocked

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Chail cappo you bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I love plaiting babies hair embarassed embarassed
Pweetiebabe:
Those ones don do now, @least she go dey use wigs and will also curve nice eyebrows wen doing makeup e better Dan using face yansh

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
pinkvirus:

pls how do I contact her

Just send her a pm

@enque you're needed here
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cruzz664(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
doctor in the house pls help me to view the picture of my six days old baby genitial part if it is normal . because the woman bathing her said in should rake her to hospital for examination that the part refuse to goes inside.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
cruzz664:
doctor in the house pls help me to view the picture of my six days old baby genitial part if it is normal . because the woman bathing her said in should rake her to hospital for examination that the part refuse to goes inside.
Which woman is bathing her? Looks like they have been tampering with this baby's genitals and I'm so sad about it. Next thing, the sadist go use razor blade cut something angry

They don't need to massage, press anything, try to beautify, reshape, magnify, reduce or do anything to a baby girls genital angry

I'm just so angry. Nothing wrong with her. They should stop touching it.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Mahoti:
Alihamdulilahi my Darasimi is 6months today,we no gree grow hair
Oluwadarasimi naa o, God will continue to uphold you.

Mummy, don't worry hair will definately grow.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SwtDove(f): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Good morning moma
Am having serious catarrh pls who no any home remedy to use shld pls help me..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
cruzz664:

Please take the picture down before some stupid bloggers will lift it,also delete it from your phone.

Don't allow anybody to massage or press your baby's private with powder or Vaseline in the name of shaping it.

Her private is ok

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Nimi22:
ttomexy you see we have hair. I was trying to remember angeltolly and omotollany moniker. Even beyedew boy get hair. Our own imurboss twins sef get hair.

How you take know grin cheesy But you're right though especially Akhere's hair, he has a full and thick hair and recently he scatches the hair. Don't know what's scratching him inside the hair and i've never seen where a baby will be scratching hair shocked like an adult na him own i go first see sef. Maybe i will start plaiting the hair for him now sef or we dash some to our october girls tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Anugod:

You will be surprised to see her with full hair as she grows. I only have the centre hair when I was a kid (courtesy of pictures), I grew up to have full and strong hair.

But its still a funny thing to me to see boys with full hair and girls with scanty hair. Thank God for hairbands, If I have a baby girl with scanty hair, I no go stress myself cos na work.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2018
SwtDove:
Good morning moma
Am having serious catarrh pls who no any home remedy to use shld pls help me..
Sheabutter (rub on the bridge of ur nose), Palmkernel oil (rub on d bridge of ur nose and also apply in ur nosrils with cotton bud), U can as well do hot inhalation like steaming, Drink hot water ( not boiling), vit c.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2018
kelizosuy:
Chail cappo you bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I love plaiting babies hair embarassed embarassed
Leave my Adele jawe, I believe her hair will still grow
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
ifyalways:

Which woman is bathing her? Looks like they have been tampering with this baby's genitals and I'm so sad about it. Next thing, the sadist go use razor blade cut something angry

They don't need to massage, press anything, try to beautify, reshape, magnify, reduce or do anything to a baby girls genital angry

I'm just so angry. Nothing wrong with her. They should stop touching it.
hmmmmm, God please help us o. All these omugwo people, I tire for them.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
dexterush:

Awwww,thanks so much Mitchy,this really mean so much to me,God bless you dear. kiss kiss kiss

please, is it possible to see a picture of the bike? thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Leave my Adele jawe, I believe her hair will still grow

Very soon Adele's hair will surprise you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
imurboss:

How you take know grin cheesy But you're right though especially Akhere's hair, he has a full and thick hair and recently he scatches the hair. Don't know what's scratching him inside the hair and i've never seen where a baby will be scratching hair shocked like an adult na him own i go first see sef. Maybe i will start plaiting the hair for him now sef or we dash some to our october girls tongue

We can dash them o. Especially Darasimi and Adele.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
kelizosuy:
To plait their hair na work o, especially now that they're still very young. I go crack my voice to sing, play videos, allow her to play with nonsense to distract her, all just for one puff. And she will not keep her head o.
When we finally use 10 hours to finish making like 15 puffs, she wee start sucking bwess and use her hand to pull out the hair we've made. shocked shocked
I go jus weak dey look am.

We hardly carry neat puff pass one day. Imagine the stress of making hair every day embarassed embarassed especially if you have to go out everyday. cry cry

Mamas abeg, when can I start using wool to hold my dd's hair? At least before using the ribbons, cos my dd is now an expert in loosing her ribboned puff and I don tire to dey make hair every day before I comot cry cry cry

Cc. Zaynie, Giddyperson, etc mamas with baby girls wey get hair

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
booqee:
in my own case, I'm not doing exclusive breastfeeding (I feed her formula, once or twice a day), is it OK to introduce water to her feeding since we're not on exclusive? My baby is 7 weeks. She hiccups a lottt too.

I've been wondering if I'm wrong not giving her water for such a long time, even hiccups aside ??

She needs water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LholarB(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anugod:

Seems we had the same hormones during pregnancy, the rate at which my hair grew during pregnancy ehenn I thought my DD wasnt gon have hair.
There is this myth dat says after you give birth,the hair will start cutting off [/s]if I hear say e cut off[s],my hair is getting fuller everyday.

Mamas that their DD don't have hair are really cracking me up cheesy.You needed to have seen my hair when I was a baby,my own pass highway,had like 4 strands of hair till my mom started using orisirisi treatment, and it worked weller grin.
So don't mind all this mamas that has full hair hair on their DS [s][/s]they will still give them a clean haircut[s][/s] grin and you can always grow your DD's

BTW,to comb Baby's full hair is work...I can use 20 mins on my DD's hair plus extra 2 hours to make puff puff!!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
cruzz664:

It is normal,very very normal.See ehn let me tell you,monitor her during bathing ,once she is thru carry her Asap and dress her up yourself.Dont let anybody use vasrline or oil or whatever to manipulate,reset or arrange it.

I beg you in Gods name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LholarB(f): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
booqee:
Hi mums,

Please who knows or got this immunisation for their baby - 'Meningococcal conjugate'?

I want to know if its important or my hospital just want to Scam me. Its to be given at 10 weeks and also 6 months.

It was initially not on the list of immunizations they gave me. But when we got to hospital for her 6 weeks immunizations, I Was informed they have added Meningococcal conjugate to the 10 weeks immunization and its 10k so I should be prepared. I told them I'm under hmo, super executive for that matter, but they said that no hmo covers this particular immunization. Contacted hmo too, they said this immunizations isn't there.

Please if its important and you received it for ur baby, I want to know any health center or hospital that gives it for a lesser price or free sef cos 10k is not chicken change. Around Ojodu Berger or ikeja. Thanks

You are good to go mama,my DD had hers at 6 and 10 weeks but I dunno bout that 10k o not sure it's up to dat amount.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
LholarB:

Seems we had the same hormones during pregnancy, the rate at which my hair grew during pregnancy ehenn I thought my DD wasnt gon have hair.
There is this myth dat says after you give birth,the hair will start cutting off [/s]if I hear say e cut off[s],my hair is getting fuller everyday.

Mamas that their DD don't have hair are really cracking me up cheesy.You needed to have seen my hair when I was a baby,my own pass highway,had like 4 strands of hair till my mom started using orisirisi treatment, and it worked weller grin.
So don't mind all this mamas that has full hair hair on their DS [s][/s]they will still give them a clean haircut[s][/s] grin and you can always grow your DD's

BTW,to comb Baby's full hair is work...I can use 20 mins on my DD's hair plus extra 2 hours to make puff puff!!
As in ehnn, is nor small work o embarassed cry cry and the painful part is that she wee just use hand to pull out the puff as if it's not stress I passed through to make it. undecided

Are you still using ribbons or wool? I need something to hold the hair tighter to last at least a few more days for me, cos I don tire lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LholarB(f): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anugod:
As in ehnn, is nor small work o embarassed cry cry and the painful part is that she wee just use hand to pull out the puff as if it's not stress I passed through to make it. undecided

Are you still using ribbons or wool? I need something to hold the hair tighter to last at least a few more days for me, cos I don tire lipsrsealed embarassed

Am still using ribbons,i always re-do it almost everyday ( I loosen a puff,comb and re puff it again).Then I remove all and wash with water every 2 days and soap at the end of the week(read it here not to use soap on hair everyday)
Plz don't use wool so it doesn't start pulling her Edges plus she might start getting fuzzy with it, don't be tired o...it should get better when they are one.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
cruzz664:

Its normal please its still swollen cos of the hormones from the mom passed in pregnancy. By her 6th week it will be back to normal and it might remain if she's a chubby baby. Nothing to worry about. Don't be alarmed if her breast are big or leaking, its still the same reason. It will disappear with time.
Kindly take the picture down, there are many pervs on the streets of NL

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anugod:
To plait their hair na work o, especially now that they're still very young. I go crack my voice to sing, play videos, allow her to play with nonsense to distract her, all just for one puff. And she will not keep her head o.
When we finally use 10 hours to finish making like 15 puffs, she wee start sucking bwess and use her hand to pull out the hair we've made. shocked shocked
I go jus weak dey look am.

We hardly carry neat puff pass one day. Imagine the stress of making hair every day embarassed embarassed especially if you have to go out everyday. cry cry

Mamas abeg, when can I start using wool to hold my dd's hair? At least before using the ribbons, cos my dd is now an expert in loosing her ribboned puff and I don tire to dey make hair every day before I comot cry cry cry

Cc. Zaynie, Giddyperson, etc mamas with baby girls wey get hair

Lol
That's the life mama. It gets better as her hair becomes longer and fuller. You don't have to plait as many puffs. Maybe 6 or 8 sha.
cheesy cheesy

I don't really subscribe to adding wool or attachment as it may hurt the edges .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.