Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430555 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 12, 2018
jazzyjazz:
It's my birthday and my mum's birthday today guys

Happy Birthday, Jazzyjazz. May the Lord bless your new age. Happy Birthday to your mum too. I wish her long life and prosperity in good health. kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Jazzymintus in the house

Happy birthday jazzymintus. May your path shone brighter.

If not for this rain Shebi person for come chop baiday rice.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Christine77: 1:00pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday jazzy! Showers of blessings for you! Abj rainy day today!
Abj Mum’s are here if u want us to help u eat your various cakes ��

jazzyjazz:

Jazzymintus in the house
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2018
Arihodo:
Here comes the BIRRHDAY BOY....

Happy birthday to you, Win boy. May you continue to grow in God's wisdom and good stature. kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:04pm On May 12, 2018
tutulicious:

this is not an answer to your question, I just wanted to advice other mamas to be sure of the immunization being given to their babies.

I had to go for the 6 weeks immunization on Tuesday and because it's one of the nurses that sells it was a hidding something another nurse administered a wrong drug the meningococcal conjugate if not that I was reading what was written on the syringe I would have thought she gave Rota Virus vaccine, I told her it was the wrong medication and insisted even when she tried to convince me she gave Rota before the Nurse selling came to say it was a wrong one and gave Rota. We ended up taking two and I had to see a pediatric to be sure the meningococcal conjugate was safe for baby and was cleared it's OK.

Please be absolutely sure of the drug being given and ask questions because you will be the one to bear the consequences if the drug administered is not the right one.

You're right sis. I will add that mamas should endeavour to use the Internet to their advantage. Read up ahead so you understand more about your Lo.
For instance, in your case., rota vaccine is given orally. It is not an injection.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 1:09pm On May 12, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Happy birthday to you, Win boy. May you continue to grow in God's wisdom and good stature. kiss
Thank u mama, thank u

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:30pm On May 12, 2018
Arihodo:
Here comes the BIRRHDAY BOY. MAY the Lord continue to bless u, may your grow in good health and be wealthy. may u continue to Win just as your name implies. mummy lords you. happy birthday Win boy.
cappo Naomi14

Continue to shine dear Win Boy. Enjoy your birthday.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:47pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday Jazzyjazz, long life with good health I wish you.
Happy birthday to your son Arihodo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 1:54pm On May 12, 2018
So I was wearing pant and bra strolling to the kitchen and I came face to face with my Bil. I've been sleeping away my life since morning, didn't even know he was around. I don't know which one is more embarrassing, the pant and bra or the fact that I ran cry and im still hiding

14 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by happymummy(f): 1:55pm On May 12, 2018
Giddyperson:
So I was wearing pant and bra strolling to the kitchen and I came face to face with my Bil. I've been sleeping away my life since morning, didn't even know he was around. I don't know which one is more embarrassing, the pant and bra or the fact that I ran cry and im still hiding

Lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 2:02pm On May 12, 2018
Giddyperson:

shocked Awww..I can imagine. My heart will just be in a turmoil
Just shake off the fact that you saw him u hear

Modified:
the $$$£££ you were given to lodge in hotel sef...wetin you use am do? if you had used it
no other pezin will see in you in peint and bra ...nairaland police will soon comman catch you...ijebu mommy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 2:02pm On May 12, 2018
FloraEC:
Happy birthday Jazzyjazz, long life with good health I wish you.

Happy birthday to your son Arihodo
thank u mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 2:05pm On May 12, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Amen. thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ara18: 2:10pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday sexy mama jazzyjazz and to your mum, may your birthday wishes be granted, enjoy

Happy birthday to your son @ arihodo, God bless and keep him for you...cheers

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:20pm On May 12, 2018
NoQualms1:
Happy Saturday Mamas. Now that tomato is becoming too expensive, let's suggest alternative stew ingredients. Help a soul o, I make stew every week. Thanks.

If you have a reasonably big compound, or live in your own house, have you considered growing your own tomatoes? You can grow in big flower pots. It may not be enough to give you a full weekly pot of stew all year round but from experience 3 well looked after plants will produce a decent supply of fresh tomatoes for at least a big pot of stew, and some random sauces, and even storing in the freezer.

Alternatvely, you can also make stew with just peppers and onions, with Palm oil - ayamase style, not sure it will be any cheaper though.

Perhaps also tweak your household menu, if you usually eat stew with everything..... look for how to break the habit. That may help as well.

You could also introduce some medemede style sauces that do not use tomatoes. Can be had with basmati rice, Irish and sweet potato and pasta.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday son! I wish you good health always and a long useful life kiss kiss
Arihodo:
Here comes the BIRRHDAY BOY. MAY the Lord continue to bless u, may your grow in good health and be wealthy. may u continue to Win just as your name implies. mummy lords you. happy birthday Win boy.
cappo Naomi14

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear! Happy birthday to your mom!
God bless you both.
jazzyjazz:

Jazzymintus in the house
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:21pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday, Jazzjazz, and mama jazz.

Wishing you both a very blessed year ahead. I trust you had a fab day.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:24pm On May 12, 2018
Giddyperson:

grin grin grin
Look at the bright side, at least you were wearing.......
It could have been worse.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 2:46pm On May 12, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Jazzymintus in the house

Double celebration!
Happy Birthday Ma.
Keep glowing...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday Jazzyjazz, wishing you long life and prosperity, and to your dear mum, many more blessed years ahead to her.

@ arihodo, happy birthday to your son. God bless him.

Happy weekend to you all awesome mommas, God's blessings upon your families.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 3:12pm On May 12, 2018
DocAdray:
Happy birthday Jazzyjazz, wishing you long life and prosperity, and to your dear mum, many more blessed years ahead to her.

@ arihodo, happy birthday to your son. God bless him.

Happy weekend to you all awesome mommas, God's blessings upon your families.

thank you mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 3:14pm On May 12, 2018
Naomi14:
Happy birthday son! I wish you good health always and a long useful life kiss kiss

thank you my cappo. thank you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2018
ara18:
Happy birthday sexy mama jazzyjazz and to your mum, may your birthday wishes be granted, enjoy

Happy birthday to your son @ arihodo, God bless and keep him for you...cheers

thanks dear mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:16pm On May 12, 2018
Hope it was fine bra and pant? Not all those ones that nobody must see

Hehehe. Pele

Giddyperson:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 3:39pm On May 12, 2018
JGracious:

You're right sis. I will add that mamas should endeavour to use the Internet to their advantage. Read up ahead so you understand more about your Lo.
For instance, in your case., rota vaccine is given orally. It is not an injection.

I agree about reading ahead I had to do a course on immunization (still on it) both was orally given but the container for the wrong drug was syringe like although meant to be given orally. that of the Rota was like our normal lip gloss container that is tube like and has a cover.

I kept asking myself what if I didn't read about it or know the name of the drug. I would have said he was given Rota nah plus the N8,000 payment.

God will help us.

however the good side to the story is we don't get to take the wrong drug given as he is supposed to take it at 10 weeks and its N4,000. we will only require the booster much later.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 3:52pm On May 12, 2018
Giddyperson:

Buhahahahaha!

I can relate. I almost fell victim too smtimes ago
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2018
Happy birthday to u and Mum,may the bless and keep u both.
Arihodo,happy birthday to ur son,may the Lord bless and keep him.
jazzyjazz:

Jazzymintus in the house

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 12, 2018
Chai,sorry dear.I can imagine.Well,u try sef,i sumtimes walk naked sef.My FIL almost caught me naked sef.Thank God I was in d kitchen and I saw him coming,had to run to d room n cover myself.
Giddyperson:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 12, 2018
I heard the vaccine makes it not worse if it happens. And maybe the vaccine wasn't administered properly by the nurse.
zaynie:
I don't understand how Muna could come down with mumps even after the MMR vaccine she took angry..
I just hope its the same teething stunt Moyo pulled a couple of years ago.

Please who knows any home remedy for mumps aka shegede.... cry

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 4:07pm On May 12, 2018
Sansa143:
Happy birthday to u and Mum,may the bless and keep u both.
Arihodo,happy birthday to ur son,may the Lord bless and keep him.

thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
At least you wore something. Just come out of hiding and act like nothing happened. Ask him random question. E.g Have you eaten. It will clear the air. You hiding will make it more awkward when you eventually see him.
Giddyperson:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.