Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400257 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by glosun: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Good morning mamas,please I need reviews on this for my son. I heard its not good to use ori on a boy's genital. How true is it?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2018
iomoge2:
no o.
Lemme even go an complete the story.
Pls do, like say i dey watch film.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2018
dapotemi:
My DD ate rice around 6pm yesterday and after an hour she started vomiting. Altogether she vomited thrice within 7--9pm. She was playing as usual after each vomit, she was even very much active, it's just d vomit. No poo, no high temperature. We decided to jus watch her but around 1am she started running serious temperature, her body was so hot we had to mop her to keep it down. She's started coughing too, like continuous coughing. and I notice rashes all over her body. We have always been battling with rashes off and on since she was 3 month but her skin was clear as at yesterday but between yesterday 10pm and 3am rashes jus full her body and she's scratching it vigorously. I hope all is well. We should be at d hospital to see a paed this morning before 7am. She's 11 month today!
We once had this kind of experience, but before daybreak, everything just disappear even the rashes. It still amaze me till today.

How is she feeling now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gratefulme40: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
nneejima:
what would I have done without ut presence, u are my rainbow, u are my sunshine. U made it so sweet so interesting, u are the best thing that i have ever seen .Thank you for choosing me to your mother, on this day I bless you my child, just as ur presence wiped my tears and sorrow so shall u never taste sorrow and misery all the days of ur life, mercy, progress, breakthrough, favour & lovell speak for you all the days of ur life, I will never know ut grave side.as u are plus one today, i wish you all the good thing of life
happy birthday princess, wishing a successful journey in life.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
nneejima:
what would I have done without ut presence, u are my rainbow, u are my sunshine. U made it so sweet so interesting, u are the best thing that i have ever seen .Thank you for choosing me to your mother, on this day I bless you my child, just as ur presence wiped my tears and sorrow so shall u never taste sorrow and misery all the days of ur life, mercy, progress, breakthrough, favour & lovell speak for you all the days of ur life, I will never know ut grave side.as u are plus one today, i wish you all the good thing of life

Happy Birthday Beautiful!! The Lord bless and keep you as you grow in His divine grace.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Iomoge2 that was a house help from hell, you are really patient.

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter, may she live long and prosper

nneejima

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Roseey0:

Make sure narvel has healed properly o
I put my baby on her tummy too, that was after narvel was completely healed and I observed she was beginning to gain head control..she turns her neck when she is tired of staying down in a particular position.

Sure, I'm talking 1month plus. Same here
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
glosun:
Good morning mamas,please I need reviews on this for my son. I heard its not good to use ori on a boy's genital. How true is it?

That's what I'm using for my son. Very good and I'm looking for where to buy like 2. Please where did you get yours and how much? Mine was a gift from mama here.

You can always use vaseline on his bum and JT
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ttomexy(f): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Iomoge2, I can only say congratulations sssss,may God deliver us from evil oo

Nneejima,happy birthday to your beautiful daughter, long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Lol..na hubby go cry las las grin grin

enque:
@spiceeaimee

Let me just kill u finally cos all die na die... grin

As per d immunisation, there is
12 months
15 months
18 months
2 years

Biko gather that money cos u go need am grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Happy birthday beautiful. Better mummy. You try.

nneejima:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
FloraEC:

That's what I'm using for my son. Very good and I'm looking for where to buy like 2. Please where did you get yours and how much? Mine was a gift from mama here.

When I shopped at Dosumu
The ori was almost in all the shops I entered. It shouldnt be that scares
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
nneejima:
Happy Birthday beauty
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
I use to hear about 6weeks immunization crankiness, I didn't know it will be ly dis o cry

Will 10weeks be like this too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mothers are the real MVP and we deserve some accolades. ..Taking care of the home and aiming to be an achiever careerwise is no joke, and that's why we at pristine prime cleaning services are here to serve you.
For weekly/monthly cleanup of your home and Laundry,
Call / watsapp on 08069342013 or
Email : pristineprimecleaningservices@gmail.come

We are available to serve any where in Lagos.
Also feel free to ask for a sample cleanup.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
Roseey0:

When I shopped at Dosumu
The ori was almost in all the shops I entered. It shouldnt be that scares

Lemme not comman fall hand and ask where dosunmu is cheesy

I've already told my friend staying at oshodi to get for me, I just need the price range. Didn't see it in the supermarket here
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
nneejima:

Happy birthday to your daughter, may she be favored
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Emerald65(f): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hi Amazing moms... May ur babies continue b a source of joy to u.
Are u worried abt getting back to shape after child birth? Get back to shape with this lovely n effective Postpartum belt.
Call/ WhatsApp on 09092172360 for more details. It's a single belt and covers the whole tummy. 2 in 1 belts are also available.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
My princess is 1. I am so amazed, God is just so good to me!

35 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by glosun: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
I bought it in Dosumu (where they sell baby things in Lagos market). You can also get in Mushin market I got it for N600.
FloraEC:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adadinmaa:
Oyibo pepper, Happy Birthday to you. God bless you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adadinmaa:

Happy birthday kammy, may God bless you dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
glosun:
I bought it in Dosumu (where they sell baby things in Lagos market). You can also get in Mushin market I got it for N600.

Thanks dear, that's why I love this thread
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Emerald65(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Are u worried abt getting back to shape after child birth? Get back to shape with this lovely n effective Postpartum belt.
Call/ WhatsApp on 09092172360 for more details. It's a single belt and covers the whole tummy. 2 in 1 belts are also available.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Emerald65(f): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2018

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
nneejima:

Happy birthday sweetheart, may your days be blessed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adadinmaa:

Happy birthday sweet girl,Grow more in God's abundance
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adadinmaa:

Happy Birthday Princess. God bless you child
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
spiceeamiee:
She takes orange quite well. I haven't tried watermelon. I hope she takes it. She is quite the picky eater. Does not eat beans, plantains, egg etc. Don't know where she got it

All Firstborns are picky. Most subsequent children are not picky eaters. The only constant here are the Parents, who are usually overwhelmed for their first child (and give in to their every whim and wahala) but Time and Experience makes them not be manipulated by other children.

The best cure I've found for pick eaters is another person feeding the child or other kids. One of the blog writers uses the 2nd trick: one of her neighbour's elderly mum stays with them, bored. So she became everyone's grandma. All the kids in the building head there after school for early dinner. They eat well. When I struggled with my picky eater (3 menu options per meal), I sent her to grandma for a while and it ended miraculously. Same thing happens in schools: your picky eater wants to eat with his best buds in class.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneejima(f): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
imurboss:

Happy birthday sweetheart, may your days be blessed.
Amen, thank u ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.