Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4392282 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sansa143:
How u and some mamas said bah.Am well protected sha grin
Those who put their trust in their own arm shall be disappointed, the arm of the lord is the ultimate decider tongue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
zaynie:

Why you wicked laidis?
Somebody greeted you and this is the reply you give cheesy
cheesy But it is the truth nah
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
zaynie:

Have you been sipping your breastmilk again this woman? cheesy
How many Smirnoff did you drink for breakfast? cheesy

cheesy
Lemme put the blame on vigilante. Have not slept since last night, M was vomiting and popping with fever ,I even cooked today's food last night.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
That onye nsogbu woman? Abegi

I see your hand. Fine woman

FloraEC:

You come resemble aunty Nkay(enque) cheesy

Happy Sunday grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
I saw one pic on my church whatsapp group today. Let me share it with you

Giddyperson:
Those who put their trust in their own arm shall be disappointed, the arm of the lord is the ultimate decider tongue cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Giddyperson:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
I saw one pic on my church whatsapp group today. Let me share it with you

lol Ngwanu where is it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Your whatsapp don spoil?

Giddyperson:
lol Ngwanu where is it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
That onye nsogbu woman? Abegi
I see your hand. Fine woman
Hair goals cheesy you gat grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
FINA4804:
@ Onegai, pls I need to get some information from you if you don't mind. Delia_edion@ yahoo.com

Hi, will send an email. I can't access my email you sent the DM to.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
sweetose:
Please,permit me to rant.is it now a crime in Nigeria to birth an ebony black baby?you need to see the way people are talking about my baby.this baby go black ooo ,people still dey allow baby black again use this ,use that.I just simply them that make una leave my baby like that am not a fan of funbact a yellow.

It will never be a crime. I'm so sick of Colorism affecting us Nigerians. Our Paediatric Dermatologist is so angry about this issue, he will eat you raw if he notices your baby getting "fairer" artificially (he can tell). Because he has noticed Mothers are now buying "Toning creams" for babies. There's even an Instagram vendor selling it, she puts up reviews/testimonies from mums happily saying "my baby's skin is sooo smooth and naice", translation "baby don dey fair".

How CAN you bleach a baby's skin??

And the issue is so endemic: has anyone seen a Baby Competition won by a dark-skinned sweetie before? Always fair or yellow or medium-brown winners.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Your whatsapp don spoil?

lol lemme say hi
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
FloraEC:

cheesy
Lemme put the blame on vigilante. Have not slept since last night, M was vomiting and popping with fever ,I even cooked today's food last night.

Choi Pele

How is she now? Better I hope.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phlakkeys(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
@ curvilicious, it's been a while, hope you are good. Kisses to John.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2018
zaynie:

Choi Pele

How is she now? Better I hope.

Went to the hospital around 6pm and they gave her pro******* injection to stop the vomit. Currently taking ORS+zinc,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Went to the hospital around 6pm and they gave her pro******* injection to stop the vomit. Currently taking ORS+zinc,

Pele.
kiss kiss kiss kiss to her. I hope she gets better soon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Welldone mama

FloraEC:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by onlinetrade: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
gwng:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 25K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Camping Tent For 4-person With Carrying Pack (nOW 10k ONLY)

Call: 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place you orders.

https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/3-person-camping-tent-pack-with-carrying-bag-for-outdoor-camping/

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rollykotex: 1:04am On Aug 07, 2018
February 2018 mummies, capt lioha, booqe, bloomingbud, mummyjason, rhukkie, completey and other mamas plus all our porters club, how are we and our little ones doing? Its really been a while i checked here and pregnancy thread, maybe four months ago. My son is all grown, hes six months already. Tall and fat most people say hes bigger than his age. He sits well now and about to start crawling but his "ijogbon" is out of this world and he can cry for Africa.
Mothers are really doing a great job. I have starting preparing my body for another baby tho. I pray everything work as planned in Jesus Name.
Just checking on us all and regards to all mamas that keep the thread going.God bless everyone

14 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rhukkie: 4:35am On Aug 07, 2018
I've been great momma, DS is growing by the day, she's sitting now, so so adorable, she's going to be 6 months old on Monday. Glory to God for his infinite mercy.

Thanks for checking on us
rollykotex:
February 2018 mummies, capt lioha, booqe, bloomingbud, mummyjason, rhukkie, completey and other mamas plus all our porters club, how are we and our little ones doing? Its really been a while i checked here and pregnancy thread, maybe four months ago. My son is all grown, hes six months already. Tall and fat most people say hes bigger than his age. He sits well now and about to start crawling but his "ijogbon" is out of this world and he can cry for Africa.
Mothers are really doing a great job. I have starting preparing my body for another baby tho. I pray everything work as planned in Jesus Name.
Just checking on us all and regards to all mamas that keep the thread going.God bless everyone
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2018
forzarush please try and give him zinc tab and ors to keep him hydrated.give as much as you can.then try to breastfeed a lot too.and if it still remains that way,take him to the doctor immediately .it is well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Giddyperson:

lol.all of you that are running away from pregnancy how market? sansa u better come let's do pt test.anything could have happened during the birthday

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=rollykotex post=70049787]February 2018 mummies, capt lioha, booqe, bloomingbud, mummyjason, rhukkie, completey and other mamas plus all our porters club, how are we and our little ones doing? Its really been a while i checked here and pregnancy thread, maybe four months ago. My son is all grown, hes six months already. Tall and fat most people say hes bigger than his age. He sits well now and about to start crawling but his "ijogbon" is out of this world and he can cry for Africa..

amen.God bless and keep him.just as he is bigger than his age,he would achieve things his mates havnt achieved
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Bia,ogini?I no dey,tell dem say u find me but u no see me.Infact,triplets fall on u. grin
keeki:

lol.all of you that are running away from pregnancy how market? sansa u better come let's do pt test.anything could have happened during the birthday

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Good morning mamas, I'm officially reporting to this thread. My Lo will be 2weeks tomorrow by God's grace and I've got few questions to ask.

1. His hands shake at times, as if someone is trembling. What could be the cause and what can I do to stop it?

2.= He will be circumcised tomorrow, how do I help him ease the pain? I can't stop thinking about the pain he's likely to go through.

3. There's a way he rolls his eyes that get me scared, please is it something to worry about?

Sabi mamas Abeg help me, May God bless us all.

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sansa143
Jgracious
mamas please help me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Sansa143:
Bia,ogini?I no dey,tell dem say u find me but u no see me.Infact,triplets fall on u. grin

haha.abeg pass me that ur pancake lemme be watching.vision 2020
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Oya take
keeki:

haha.abeg pass me that ur pancake lemme be watching.vision 2020

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
rollykotex:
February 2018 mummies, capt lioha, booqee, bloomingbud, mummyjason, rhukkie, completey and other mamas.

Good to hear from you mama my children are doing fine and hitting their mile stones daily, my son has ijogbon too and my daughter loves gummy body. My love to your son.

Let me sama pix for 2 minutes.
We will be 6 months on Thursday 9th.

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
@Oliran
1. I don't understand what you mean by trembling but do not panic, you may just need to see a pediatrician to get your mind more relaxed.
2. Why did you wait for two weeks before circumcision
3. My daughter rolls her eyes, I noticed she has big eye balls not too big oh, and I can trace that to my husband's family, so there is nothing to worry about.
Just check your child's other well being like crying, temperature, if every other thing is all right just relax and always be positive , never think left
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tollu: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
preshpearl:

3.it seems as if he doesn't get satisfied with just breastmilk and water. Can he start with ogi baba at 2 months plus?

Thanks in ad as I await your answers

How do you know he isn't satisfied? The only thing your baby needs until 6 months is milk. Breast milk if you are making enough and can breastfeed him. Water is absolutely unnecessary as he gets all his hydration needs from you. If you give him water with breast milk, you are filling up the space for nutrients with ordinary water.
In fact, water can be dangerous for a two week old baby. Please stop it.

Please madam, no water or ogi for now. All babies need for the first 6 months of life is milk. Breast milk or formula.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oliran:
Good morning mamas, I'm officially reporting to this thread. My Lo will be 2weeks tomorrow by God's grace and I've got few questions to ask.

1. His hands shake at times, as if someone is trembling. What could be the cause and what can I do to stop it?

2.= He will be circumcised tomorrow, how do I help him ease the pain? I can't stop thinking about the pain he's likely to go through.

3. There's a way he rolls his eyes that get me scared, please is it something to worry about?

Sabi mamas Abeg help me, May God bless us all.

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sansa143
Jgracious
mamas please help me.

Welcome to the newborn thread

When I had my son top one of his legs trembles a lot and I checked Google it told me it was nothing just muscles trying to do one thing one thing can't remember again. You can check or anybody that has experience can tell you more about it.

We had our circumcision at 2 weeks too and it wasn't that bad je just cried when it was being done and after it nothing else, we were putting anointing oil till the ring fell off and was giving vit c, pcm and antibiotics

No idea about that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.