Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410675 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
iaatmgirl:
Evening all

Pls I need opinion from mamas who are familiar with our immunisation schedule.

My lo has Rotarix scheduled for his 13th week(last one was 9th week) and has the other routine ones (opv,pcv n pent i think) for 14th week (last one was 10th week).

The issue here is that I can't get both days off work so I want to know can all be taken at the 13th week(the routine ones wud be 3 weeks then) or can all be taken at the 14th week?

Must it always be spaced by 4 weeks or 4 weeks is just a minimum? If it's minimum, is there a maximum time frame?

Thank you all

Rotarix is given orally so just take everything in the 14th week.
That way, you complete the minimum time to receive a 2nd dose of the other vaccines.

cheers.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oliran:
Good morning mamas, I'm officially reporting to this thread. My Lo will be 2weeks tomorrow by God's grace and I've got few questions to ask.

1. His hands shake at times, as if someone is trembling. What could be the cause and what can I do to stop it?

2.= He will be circumcised tomorrow, how do I help him ease the pain? I can't stop thinking about the pain he's likely to go through.

3. There's a way he rolls his eyes that get me scared, please is it something to worry about?

Sabi mamas Abeg help me, May God bless us all.

Zay.nie
Lifte.dhands
Sans.a143
Jgrac.ious
mamas please help me.

The answer you have been given from other mamas will suffice.

stay strong tomorrow o,don't go and do cry cry at the hospital. Try and go with someone so you won't be soo tensed up.
if possible, walk far away from where the procedure will carried out. You won't be able to withstand your baby yelling if he does. Some baby are so brave that they cry a little.
Be sure to ask about the process of after-care and follow it.

Cheers.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
keeki:

quick recovery to him
Once again,thanks Mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oliran, I don't know about the rest but that circumcision you just have to bone,be strong. I held my baby during his,at first I couldn't stand his wailing but I wanted to be there and I made my choice. I remember I started crying when he wouldn't stop after the procedure,it was my mum who told me he hurt cos he wanted to pee.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are still awake

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello great mothers! i would like to ask if administering BCG vaccine twice has any effect on a child
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 3:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Jennykoko3009:
Hello great mothers! i would like to ask if administering BCG vaccine twice has any effect on a child

Just curious though.....

Why would u want to administer it twice??
Was there no scar the first time??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:19am On Aug 08, 2018
forzarush:
Once again,thanks Mama
How's Fortune doing, hope better now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Janmon: 5:59am On Aug 08, 2018
Having gone through so much Traumatic experiences of different sort of Health problems I give the Almighty God the Glory .I have given birth to a Bouncing Baby Boy .Here is the thread of my Experience https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony I won't hesitate to thank One Natural Doctor who Almighty God used for US after much doubt .Dr.Wale .Thank you so so Much. I had PID ,Uterine Fibriod,Ovarian Cyst,Endometriosis was diagnosed of heavy growth of staphylococcus aureus and candida Albican too .It was Hell for me and my hubby ,I lived a life of Pains all through ,It was a life full of sorrow,Agony and fears of the Unknown ,Those are just too much ,All money went for Medicals , Drugs and herbs until God send an Angel like person Dr.Wale to US ,His Natural therapy did it.after TTC for 8 years ,Solved all tge Above mentioned .The most fearful part of it was when Scan showed my baby leg was down and head up ,this happened in the second and last trimester.At the end of the day the head turned down till i delver.I am still in the Hospital about to be discharged .Can't wait ,Has to type this soo fast.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2018
rollykotex:
February 2018 mummies, capt lioha, booqe, bloomingbud, mummyjason, rhukkie, completey and other mamas plus all our porters club, how are we and our little ones doing? I pray everything work as planned in Jesus Name.
Just checking on us all and regards to all mamas that keep the thread going.God bless everyone

Yes, Camsey is doing great. He will be 6 month on 15th. Regards to your son too.Thanks for checking on us ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Oliran, I concur with all that has been said. wink

In other news I have Aju Mbaise for 2 new moms of less than a month. ( Team July/August).
Must also be from the pregnancy thread.
Lagos mom.
Delivery is on you.
First to talk.

1. Oliran
2.?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joiful(f): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2018
zaynie:

In other news I have Aju Mbaise for a new mom of less than a month. ( Team July/August).
Lagos mom.
Delivery is on you.
First to talk.

I'm interested ma. Good morning

Modified : Didn't see the Lagos mom part, I no qualify

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2018
joiful:

I'm interested ma. Good morning

Modified : Didn't see the Lagos mom part, I no qualify

Choi!
Pele kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2018
zaynie:

In other news I have Aju Mbaise for a new mom of less than a month. ( Team July/August).
Lagos mom.
Delivery is on you.
First to talk.

I want ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
JGracious:

The answer you have been given from other mamas will suffice.

stay strong tomorrow o,don't go and do cry cry at the hospital. Try and go with someone so you won't be soo tensed up.
if possible, walk far away from where the procedure will carried out. You won't be able to withstand your baby yelling if he does. Some baby are so brave that they cry a little.
Be sure to ask about the process of after-care and follow it.

Cheers.
Thank you ma, I really appreciate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2018
forzarush:
Oliran, I don't know about the rest but that circumcision you just have to bone,be strong. I held my baby during his,at first I couldn't stand his wailing but I wanted to be there and I made my choice. I remember I started crying when he wouldn't stop after the procedure,it was my mum who told me he hurt cos he wanted to pee.
Thank you mummy fortune, I will do all I can to stay strong. How's fortune's health?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2018
Oliran:

I want ma

OK.
Got it.
I'll ask the giver to contact you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Pls send me ur details I want to patronize u.

[ author=Mamayito post=69974519]Is this real?

No vex o

[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Cc MummyAudrey. Pls send me ur details on this N0 08062723657. Tnx mtn 2gb

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gabby18: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Jennykoko3009:

I actually gave my baby twice cux after 6 months I noticed there was no scar on his upper left arm neither was there a ball- like feeling when that area was felt... Last last the nurse said it shkd be administered again as there is nothing like BCG overdose..so we did it again...

But still enquire from ur paediatrician before giving ur LO again
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
My life...let me just stroll away because nobody will believe I dinnor see

Bloomingbud:

I won't allow u miss o

Oya another 2 minutes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
Later is ok, earlier is a nono

iaatmgirl:
Evening all

Pls I need opinion from mamas who are familiar with our immunisation schedule.

My lo has Rotarix scheduled for his 13th week(last one was 9th week) and has the other routine ones (opv,pcv n pent i think) for 14th week (last one was 10th week).

The issue here is that I can't get both days off work so I want to know can all be taken at the 13th week(the routine ones wud be 3 weeks then) or can all be taken at the 14th week?

Must it always be spaced by 4 weeks or 4 weeks is just a minimum? If it's minimum, is there a maximum time frame?

Thank you all
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2018
Hey hey, How is my boy now?

forzarush:
Olir.an, I don't know about the rest but that circumcision you just have to bone,be strong. I held my baby during his,at first I couldn't stand his wailing but I wanted to be there and I made my choice. I remember I started crying when he wouldn't stop after the procedure,it was my mum who told me he hurt cos he wanted to pee.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StanleyQueen(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
TOVA BABY DIAPER & WIPES IS THE BEST DIAPER FOR NOW BASED ON RECOMMENDATION BY MIDWIFE NURSES, IT DOES NOT CAUSES RASHES AND HAS HIGH LEVEL OF PROTECTION.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Thanks ma'am. How are your boys doing? No mind my two mins wey turn to 3 hours.

Lol! we're all good ,thanks mama.... kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pls mamas abeg my son has been pooing steady aince yesterday. Today now he has pooed 3times, yesterday was more. He is 4months plus. No temperature, poo is normal consistency, he is still his active self and sucks more than ever.

Should i be worried? He has been producing saliva for weeks now, which people have attributed to teething.

Abeg no waka pass o. Pls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Turoobi79:
Hello to all my friends..my name is Dr Turoobi AlaFalaki I am a spiritualist why do you hide your spiritual problems?? If you are able to tell me there will be a solution to your problem by Grace of God. Contact me on this number.

Lol. Guy you funny o. You don solve your community spiritual problem finish? cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
If he's eating well and the consistency is normal just watch him for another 24 hours
Maybe he (you) ate something that isn't sitting quite right with him and he's getting rid of it

rvpbae:
Pls mamas abeg my son has been pooing steady aince yesterday. Today now he has pooed 3times, yesterday was more. He is 4months plus. No temperature, poo is normal consistency, he is still his active self and sucks more than ever.

Should i be worried? He has been producing saliva for weeks now, which people have attributed to teething.

Abeg no waka pass o. Pls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
rvpbae:

Abeg no waka pass o. Pls

doctors Say pooping even up to 6times is normal.as long as there is no temperature and the consistency is normal
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
hunniesuzie:
My life...let me just stroll away because nobody will believe I dinnor see

Ahhhh.

Just quote me when you are online you will see them.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
rvpbae:

Abeg no waka pass o. Pls

I don't think there's any need to be worried here since the poo is the same consistency and he's still feeding fine. You should be worried if the poo is watery or greenish with mucous like but since it's not no need worrying however, check what you have been eating recently or something you just introduced to him. He will be fine...
Hope this helped.

Other mamas will shook mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.