Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4406154 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Good day mama, my almost 8months LO is a belly crawler, he doesn't go on all four and I'm not really bothered cos I believe he will correct himself as time goes on but ppl have been telling me it's bad, like I shouldn't allow him. I was advised to lift his chest wit turning stick every time he crawls on his belly. Dis sounds so weird and funny to me, I don't know wether to get angry or laff cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. Pls mamas that has experienced dis, what do u think? Will he go on all four at will? Or is there anything I can do to help him?
Cc all mamas

My ds started with belly crawling too
And I was told to do the Same thing, but I didn't
He now crawls on all four
Just allow him he'll start when he's ready or just start standing at once
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
tatacherie:
Good morning blessed moms
Pls what cream can I use for daiper rash apart from sudocream

Cacatin works for me

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Cc: Alphahandma.iden

Thanks Ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
kelizosuy:
Happy birthday ma.. God's blessings on you always

Amen Ma'am thank you!

How is lil' miss Adele?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
kelizosuy:
I'm sure she will soon grant it. Pele ma

Thank you
did we win grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Up for sell
Stroller with car seat
Call 07034853820

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Izit not money that I will use to buy baby swing? undecided

I only gave a suggestion madam undecided

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haleematm(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good afternoon mothers how are we and our babies. Hoping to join u very soon by God's grace.
I'm so sorry for deviating but I don't know where else yo go than to come here on nairaland.

Pls who among us is using this particular brand of pressure pot. I just bought this one a month ago and I tell u it has not been cooking under pressure at all. No difference between it and ordinary pot. The fume keeps escaping. Tried changing d ring with d spare DT came with it still no difference. Its really frustrating as I'm trying to manage my gas this one DT gas is now expensive. Pls any idea of what to do or is there something I should do DT I'm not doing. Need ur advice/suggestions pls.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Not yet oh... I still need like 20more comments
queensnow:
did we win grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Dbryan: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mamas abeg my 2weeks baby keep vomiting after every feed even after belching pls experience mama what will I do my first baby didn't do this
Again gripe water or nospamin which is more active for stomach upset
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
kelizosuy:
Not yet oh... I still need like 20more comments
can i comment again?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
@iaatmgirl please what is the name of the multi vitamin you bought really not need one. Thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
VivyGift:
Good morning mamas, 

Please, I will like to know  your sincere opinions concerning these questions:

1. Please, I went for the second dose of rota vaccine and I was given another type. Though, they were both from gsk. I questioned the immunizer and she said people were complaining about the former one that their children were still stooling  after been vaccinated with it. Etc

Please mamas, what do you think about it? 

1a.  Which of the rota vaccine did your child take (vaccine 1 or 2? Pictures are attached. 

1b.  Can I take another dose? Making 3 doses. Is there any cause for alarm? Thinking of taking another dose of the effective one.

2. Is it good to use baby wipes to wipe the nipple before breastfeeding?

3. Mamas that use puritil for sterilizing, please, how do you use it? Is it a good one? Should I change to another? 

Please mamas, I await your response. Thank you

Truthfully, u just crossed my mind. Wanted to ask if u finally went to naval reference hospital? It was no. 1 that was given to my son orally.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
goodhairdiary:

Cacatin works for me
OK.thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gr8fulHeart:

Baby tribotan. Its around 500. Works very effectively
Ok Thanks ma'am.Godbless
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tina462:

Try shell butter
OK thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2018
My baby started sucking her hand at 4months. There was nothing i did not try including wearing her handgloves 24/7. She will just start sucking from the gloves. So i just left her. She stopped on her own at 7months. Hasnt sucked again till now that she is over a year. You can try the handgloves but i think most babies outgrow it cos even my neighbors baby did the same and she came crying to me for remedy. I just told her to let her be and her baby stopped sucking at 9months.

joyousf:
hello mamas, abeg share your experience o.

my lo started moving her fingers to hermouth so early. now she's 14 weeks n sucks her thumb so much. I always try to remove it n even wear her gloves but especially when she's sleeping or sleepy her cry of frustration no be small when you remove the hand or she can't access it to suck. she won't sleep o. what's even getting me concerned is that recently at night she'd rather suck the hand to rock herself to sleep than suck breast so she can be full and sleep back. sort of feel the hand sucking isn't allowing her to eat properly as before so i started expressing milk for her. at least that way she can eat to her fill at once.

i don't like this hand sucking at all n i know it may not get easier as she grows older. pls what can i do to discourage her, or will she outgrow itsoon? biko, share your experience. thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2018
I don't think so oh..

But you can use alternates and other people's account grin grin cheesy

Eshey ma
queensnow:
can i comment again?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning mamas

I'm grateful to all that has liked and commented on my post on IG. I pray God blesses you.

I'm leading the poll with just 2votes and we know in this life nothing is certain until we get to the finish line. The voting ends today and I want to plead that you can use alternate accounts, friends and family also.

I know it's stressful but ejor please.

Thanks a lot I appreciate it

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2018
#singing and clapping

I have come again.....
I have come again......
Mothers, I have come again....

Please help like my comment for me to have a chance to win at the raffle draw. There are baby items worth a million naira to be won and I am not winning for myself. I will definitely share with moms here as we will have our own giveaways too. Even when I no get million naira worth of baby items I still shared o kiss kiss kiss
So please let's bring this home to MHC kiss kiss kiss kiss
Let's do this for everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ẹ seun
Nagode
Daalu
Merci
Thanks

My handle is @inside_nanas_heart just like my very first comment. kiss
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6T8uugKZG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q9aapv1usnta

Please you can also chip in a comment about winning this for MHC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2018
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas

I'm grateful to all that has liked and commented on my post on IG. I pray God blesses you.

I'm leading the poll with just 2votes and we know in this life nothing is certain until we get to the finish line. The voting ends today and I want to plead that you can use alternate accounts, friends and family also.

I know it's stressful but ejor please.

Thanks a lot I appreciate it

Please check again. The contest says highest likes, views and comments. I just hope you fully understood the terms well because I saw someone with 7000 plus views.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Dbryan:
Mamas abeg my 2weeks baby keep vomiting after every feed even after belching pls experience mama what will I do my first baby didn't do this
Again gripe water or nospamin which is more active for stomach upset
Vomiting or spitting?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hannydimples: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning mamas, please who has used this aju mbisae , did it work for you , would it affect my breastfeeding and if not where can I get it? Please don’t jump and pass this my fatness here na elele cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Hannydimples:
Good morning mamas, please who has used this aju mbisae , did it work for you , would it affect my breastfeeding and if not where can I get it? Please don’t jump and pass this my fatness here na elele cry cry
Liftedhands

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Liftedt. .
aww sorry sis, thanks for the shout out kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
FloraEC:

Lifted hands
thanks sis kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joyousf: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:
My baby started sucking her hand at 4months. There was nothing i did not try including wearing her handgloves 24/7. She will just start sucking from the gloves. So i just left her. She stopped on her own at 7months. Hasnt sucked again till now that she is over a year. You can try the handgloves but i think most babies outgrow it cos even my neighbors baby did the same and she came crying to me for remedy. I just told her to let her be and her baby stopped sucking at 9months.

Thanks ma. i hope she outgrows it soon too. nothing seems to be working for now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VivyGift(f): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
sassyangel1:
Truthfully, u just crossed my mind. Wanted to ask if u finally went to naval reference hospital? It was no. 1 that was given to my son orally.
dear, thank you so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Julyborn: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Goldenheart002:
. Pls mamas that has experienced dis, what do u think? Will he go on all four at will? Or is there anything I can do to help him?
Cc all mamas

my baby did same and i heard all sorts too but i didnt do anything tongue. She started crawling about a week or so before she walked, undecidedbetween 10/11months. After her 1st birthday and walking has been well established, she would crawl around the house and I'll be begging her to walk grin cheesy. So, I dont think you can do anything except you dont want him to exercise grin grin. Your baby will crawl at will wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by barag(f): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:

my baby is going to be 3 in Dec, she still sucks her thumb. I really wish I put in more effort before now. na aloe vera we dey use now. One she sees it, she would start shouting "Mummy I'm not suckin o, my finger is not on my mouth. I don't want bitter thing."

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ttomexy(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
barag:

my baby is going to be 3 in Dec, she still sucks her thumb. I really wish I put in more effort before now. na aloe vera we dey use now. One she sees it, she would start shouting "Mummy I'm not suckin o, my finger is not on my mouth. I don't want bitter thing."

Uhmmm,my baby was 2 in August and sucks finger like kilode,I did everything possible to stop her including aloe vera but she just suck it like nothing is there

But the others ones always stop at 6 month but ibam stuck with this one o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gabby18: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
zaynie:
#singing and clapping

I have come again.....
I have come again......

Please help like my comment for me to have a chance to win at the raffle draw. There are baby items worth a million naira to be won and I am not winning for myself. I wil

Please you can also chip in a comment about winning this for MHC

I just liked and commented on the post..really hope u win this...UV been doing a great job supporting other mammmaaas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.