Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4412996 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
So grateful to God for his banner over us is Love... look who is 6months today...

picture not loading jare

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Camping Tent For 4-person With Carrying Pack (nOW 10k ONLY)

Call: 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place you orders.

https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/3-person-camping-tent-pack-with-carrying-bag-for-outdoor-camping/
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
JGracious:
Alphahandmaiden

Happy birthday.
All around you is blessings,comfort,peace joy,and favour.
Greater you in this new season.
Enjoy your day

thanks Ma'am and Amen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
FloraEC:

I stopped at 6m, my daughter almost broke my shoulder with her weight. Wrapper to the rescue.. cheesy

goodfortun:

Most carriers have a weight limit rather than age. Mine is 11kg. Baby is 1yr old and 10.8kg so we still have a couple of weeks to go. Check the manual for the limit.
thanks mamas. You're right I just saw the weight limit, she has passed it. My baby is 6 months plus. I have just decided to using mine since it got missing after birth. The weight is crazy. So I thought I wasn't strapping it properly or something. She's 10.1kg.
It's not wasted sha embarassed , next baby will use it.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Happy birthday alpha handmaiden. May God bless you with happiness, good health and prosperity
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
So grateful to God for his banner over us is Love... look who is 6months today...

picture not loading jare
happy 6 months to your cutie. May God bless you with good health and make you a blessed child
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
FloraEC:
**why did you deactivate na cry
just saw this..

Since $eun did not allow me to edit my username, I have decided to start afresh with a new account. I use that exact username other places, hence it's easy for real life people to know its me. Quite a number of them are monitoring my NL post and diary; family, in law and friends. I can't deal again jare. angry

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
claseek:
just saw this..

Since $eun did not allow me to edit my username, I have decided to start afresh with a new account. I use that exact username other places, hence it's easy for real life people to know its me. Quite a number of them are monitoring my NL post and diary, family, in law and friends. I can't deal again jare. angry
Awww, good to read from you.
NL will soon get there, editing profile, who liked a comment, live video, cool smileys etc

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2018

hun.. how do you people do it? to snap these kids picture.. ko easy rara oo

picture taken down...

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dacutebaby: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello Mamas pls shook mouth for my matter. I just started giving LO expressed milk, I discovered I don't produce as much as I did before (he is 14weeks now). It takes me an hour to get 100 to 120ml cry, does this not mean I have been starving this boy. Pls can reduction in eating cause this, my appetite has been really low.

I have being taking seseame seed with pap, I cooked it like egusi and ate with eba for 2days. I have started with oats/sesame too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

Happy 6months to you darling kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
dacutebaby:
Hello Mamas pls shook mouth for my matter. I just started giving LO expressed milk, I discovered I don't produce as much as I did before (he is 14weeks now). It takes me an hour to get 100 to 120ml cry, does this not mean I have been starving this boy. Pls can reduction in eating cause this, my appetite has been really low.

I have being taking seseame seed with pap, I cooked it like egusi and ate with eba for 2days. I have started with oats/sesame too.

In addition to what you're already taking, try and take alot of fluids too,lots of water.You can also massage the boobs with a hot towel too. As per your appetite,if you fell it's low try and get a multivitamin to aid your appetite, above all,let your mind be at rest too. It is well with you and lo kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

picture not loading jare
See me refreshing page thinking it's my network.kises to baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by 4realwoman: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

happy 6months princess. kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
dacutebaby:

Relax, take lots of fluid while pumping, try and eat please. Hope is electric breast pump.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
VivyGift:
Good morning mamas, 

Please, I will like to know  your sincere opinions concerning these questions:

1. Please, I went for the second dose of rota vaccine and I was given another type. Though, they were both from gsk. I questioned the immunizer and she said people were complaining about the former one that their children were still stooling  after been vaccinated with it. Etc

Please mamas, what do you think about it? 

1a.  Which of the rota vaccine did your child take (vaccine 1 or 2? Pictures are attached. 

1b.  Can I take another dose? Making 3 doses. Is there any cause for alarm? Thinking of taking another dose of the effective one.

2. Is it good to use baby wipes to wipe the nipple before breastfeeding?

3. Mamas that use puritil for sterilizing, please, how do you use it? Is it a good one? Should I change to another? 

Please mamas, I await your response. Thank you
Mamas please reply her na, bikonu.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
claseek:
just saw this..

Since $eun did not allow me to edit my username, I have decided to start afresh with a new account. I use that exact username other places, hence it's easy for real life people to know its me. Quite a number of them are monitoring my NL post and diary; family, in law and friends. I can't deal again jare. angry

Teamie welcome back, my love to oyinkan.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

Yummy baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Happy 6th month to you.

And Hbd to Alphahandmaiden aka Mommy Baby E aka Epistle mama aka Ceo Mimabear Nappies.
I wish you many happy and fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
VivyGift:
Good morning mamas, 

1. Please, I went for the second dose of rota vaccine and I was given another type. Though, they were both from gsk. I questioned the immunizer and she said people were complaining about the former one that their children were still stooling  after been vaccinated with it. Etc

1a.  Which of the rota vaccine did your child take (vaccine 1 or 2? Pictures are attached. 

1b.  Can I take another dose? Making 3 doses. Is there any cause for alarm? Thinking of taking another dose of the effective one.

3. Mamas that use puritil for sterilizing, please, how do you use it? Is it a good one? Should I change to another? 

Honestly I can only speak for no 1a, the rota vaccine I'm familiar with is the one u tagged 2 and that's wat my children took, I don't think u need to repeat a third dosage cos it might be same thing just different packaging.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good day mama, my almost 8months LO is a belly crawler, he doesn't go on all four and I'm not really bothered cos I believe he will correct himself as time goes on but ppl have been telling me it's bad, like I shouldn't allow him. I was advised to lift his chest wit turning stick every time he crawls on his belly. Dis sounds so weird and funny to me, I don't know wether to get angry or laff cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. Pls mamas that has experienced dis, what do u think? Will he go on all four at will? Or is there anything I can do to help him?

Cc all mamas

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
good evening mamas...3days ago,i notice some pus-like substance in my baby's eye when he woke up,though it was hard for him to open the eye so i dropped some breastmilk in the eye.....am still putting breastmilk and it seems to have reduced but am worried....Does anyone have any idea about this....i just started giving him bonababe...he's 3months3week old.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
claseek:
just saw this..

. angry

I yamu smiling...
Happy to have you back.
Kind regards to Princess Oyin.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jessie21:
good evening mamas...3days ago,i notice some pus-like substance in my baby's eye when he woke up,though it was hard for him to open the eye so i dropped some breastmilk in the eye.....am still putting breastmilk and it seems to have reduced but am worried....Does anyone have any idea about this....i just started giving him bonababe...he's 3months3week old.

It may be an eye infection. Take away your worry by visiting the hospital so his eye can be checked.
Be careful when cleaning the affected eye.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
VivyGift:
Good morning mamas, 

I was given vaccine 2 the first time and vaccine 1 the second dose
Didn't get diarrhoea or anything....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Good day mama, my almost 8months LO is a belly crawler, he doesn't go on all four and I'm not really bothered cos I believe he will correct himself as time goes on but ppl have been telling me it's bad, like I shouldn't allow him. I was advised to lift his chest wit turning stick every time he crawls on his belly. Dis sounds so weird and funny to me, I don't know wether to get angry or laff cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. Pls mamas that has experienced dis, what do u think? Will he go on all four at will? Or is there anything I can do to help him?

Cc all mamas

There's nothing bad with belly crawling. Every child is different.
He will go on all fours at will or may move to standing straight on.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tiw78: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jessie21:
Hi,
I think it is totally wrong to be putting breastmilk in ur baby's eyes.Na delicate part of the body, I think DT anything that has to do with it should be handled with extra care.If the pus increase s,you should take your baby to the hospital.
Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jessie21:

Pls no bonababe or any teething medication.
It's absolutely unnecessary.....

Baby probably has conjunctivitis
Pls no more breast milk in eye.....
Go see a doctor

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
zaynie:

Yummy baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Happy 6th month to you.

And Hbd to Alphahandmaiden aka Mommy Baby E aka Epistle mama aka Ceo Mimabear Nappies.
I wish you many happy and fruitful years ahead.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
thanks ma'am
amen amen and amen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Happy birthday ma.. God's blessings on you always
AlphaHandMaiden:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
thanks ma'am
amen amen and amen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
kelizosuy:
Happy birthday ma.. God's blessings on you always

Your ppl are not granting requests
Can't access your post
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jessie21:

I feel its the bonababe cos I experienced same with my son when I gave him another type of theeting drug which I've forgotten the name. You will notice that it starts reducing when you stop the bonababe

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.