Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4412017 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Sarexgab:
My baby of 4wks is also battling with catarrh I took her to the hospital nd the doctor prescribed piriton but there is still no improvement and she has not been sucking well I really do not know what to do
Was her mucus extracted very well? Have you checked if she's tongue-tied(cos of the sucking issue), tried steam Inhalation?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2018
MzCorleone:

The rashes are on his neck,chest and back and they feel rough to the touch. The one on his face isn't rough

Ok dear... it doesn't appear too severe. You can try any of those creams and air free your Baby biko. This na dry season. And give enough breast milk.

If it persist, pls see the doctor.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2018
FloraEC:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
The journey never even start. My daughter is here forcing me to agree that 11=onety one, 12=onety two. I had to agree so I can breathe.

My daughter started spitting out after brushing @25m. I'll sing "this is how I brush my teeth and spit it (pumm) brush my teeth" then tell her to clap for yourself anytime she does it right.
I introduced toothpaste @12/13m. Is 10months not too early?

My dear, with 7 teeth and the 8th one about coming out I had to start o.

Kudos to you on every methods you're using to get her to spit out. Na God go give us strength.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MzCorleone(f): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2018
HolySteph:

Ok dear... it doesn't appear too severe. You can try any of those creams and air free your Baby biko. This na dry season. And give enough breast milk.

If it persist, pls see the doctor.
Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
Where are all the weaning people. How come all of you suddenly kept quite. Who failed and who succeeded.
Anugod failed
Nimi22 succeeded, tell us the story.
Katchycouture how far
Who else

We weaned successfully, these days she comes to bring out breast but I tell her it is smelling then she starts covering her nose...she sleeps from 9pm to 4am , she takes just water and goes back to sleep.. she still refuses to eat but we will get there soon... Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2018
Anugod:
grin grin Wait fess, lemme gather morale and try again cheesy grin

Nimi22 issa free woman now o cry cry cry please come let's exchange biko embarassed embarassed embarassed
I knew it cheesy Anyway allow her to enjoy her birthday week very well. You cannot be giving weaning as birthday gift like I did.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2018
katchycouture:

We weaned successfully, these days she comes to bring out breast but I tell her it is smelling then she starts covering her nose...she sleeps from 9pm to 4am , she takes just water and goes back to sleep.. she still refuses to eat but we will get there soon... Thanks
That's great. Good luck on the feeding part
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
HolySteph:

My dear, with 7 teeth and the 8th one about coming out I had to start o.

Kudos to you on every methods you're using to get her to spit out. Na God go give us strength.
Lolzzz, her first tooth came out @9m.
Maybe when you brush, you wipe out immediately with washcloth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2018
FloraEC:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
The journey never even start. My daughter is here forcing me to agree that 11=onety one, 12=onety two. I had to agree so I can breathe.

My daughter started spitting out after brushing @25m. I'll sing "this is how I brush my teeth and spit it (pumm) brush my teeth" then tell her to clap for yourself anytime she does it right.
I introduced toothpaste @12/13m. Is 10months not too early?

Lol. @ onety one onety two..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Anugod cute princess you have there...God’s blessing on her always kiss

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
HolySteph:

Lol. @ onety one onety two..
I don't blame her tho
How can you tell her that two-one is twenty-one and now want her to believe that one-one is eleven grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anubaby is too cute, can't get over the hair. @anugod

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:
Anugod cute princess you have there...God’s blessing on her always kiss
Thanks sis kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
Anubaby is too cute, can't get over the hair. @anugod
kiss kiss kiss
Giddyperson:

I knew it cheesy Anyway allow her to enjoy her birthday week very well. You cannot be giving weaning as birthday gift like I did.

I need to borrow Nimi22 heart to try again cheesy cheesy Or just maybe, I'll try the bitter leaf method and see if it'll work grin grin Let me just give it one more week fess grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
katchycouture:

Ah, congrats o, now ya free. Iss only me remaining o cry cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Devosequence(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good afternoon mummies I have quality USPolos for sale, available from ages 3 yrs and above .you will get it in different colour shades, probably you might as well get the family you can watssap on this line zero eight 1111 seven 5544 for enquiries
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Devosequence(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Do you and your family have outing this up coming season (Christmas) do you want something different this Christmas carol for your choir? Then watssap zero eight, one, one, one, one, seven, five, five ,four, four. So as to see the pictures
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
FloraEC:

I don't blame her tho
How can you tell her that two-one is twenty-one and now want her to believe that one-one is eleven grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Enkay12: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
How do you deliver??

Halcyon123:
Una good evening oh.Hope we are fine and so also the family.Abeg make una come buy my market oh.I get good dried smoked fish for sale at affordable rate.Will attach some pics.
First pic-5k
Secind pic-2k
Third-5h
Fourth-1k
2h too dey and carton is btwn 20k-25k
Abeg,patronise my market
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumIbeji(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anubaby is too cute, and her hair is well groomed... Kudos to you @Anugod.
Happy birthday to her, May she never be a source of sorrow to you.

Cc: Anugod

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
Where are all the weaning people. How come all of you suddenly kept quite. Who failed and who succeeded.
Anugod failed
Katchycouture how far
Who else
failed mission, i will try again soon.
Anubaby is so so cute @anugod

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
Anugod failed
Katchycouture how far
Who else

Day 1………successful
Day 2... still on the process
Bobo is not even feeling it except at night
Am here battling with engorged breast (operation nobody touches me)
So help me God....

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jennykoko3009:

Day 1………successful
Day 2... still on the process
Bobo is not even feeling it except at night
Am here battling with engorged breast (operation nobody touches me)
So help me God....
Pele, more grease to your elbow.

Put cabbage in your freezer and keep changing them in your bra, it helps a little. Plus Nurofen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mzleemah:
cheesy the Lily livered crew tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by EzyF: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
mamas pls my 5 weeks old has cradle cap and I've been trying to comb it out but it's just not going pls wot else should I try
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good afternoon mamas....It feels good to be here again...DS will be 6months old next week Saturday and we've been on EBF....Which baby food should i start him with?.....What age is best for weaning?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
Anugod failed
Katchycouture how far
Who else
Mission accomplished, I'm dealing with painful boobs now. Cappo Anugod, Anubaby is so cute kiss kiss Our own birthday is on Sunday.

I didn't know cakes were this expensive cry Maybe i will bake the cake myself grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
opella:

Mission accomplished, I'm dealing with painful boobs now. Cappo Anugod, Anubaby is so cute kiss kiss Our own birthday is on Sunday.

I didn't know cakes were this expensive cry Maybe i will bake the cake myself grin
Or you can as well use bean cakes, they are the cheapest cheesy tongue

Congrats on accomplishing your mission. Try cold cabbage and painkillers like I said.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jessie21:
Good afternoon mamas....It feels good to be here again...DS will be 6months old next week Saturday and we've been on EBF....Which baby food should i start him with?.....What age is best for weaning?
Mine will be 6m next month. What I planned doing is to introduce milk first, then puree and any baby cereal. Also want to try AS, the feedbacks I've read here is good

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Giddyperson:

Or you can as well use bean cakes, they are the cheapest cheesy tongue

Congrats on accomplishing your mission. Try cold cabbage and painkillers like I said.
Lol @ bean cakes. I will try the cold cabbage. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
MumIbeji:
Anubaby is too cute, and her hair is well groomed... Kudos to you @Anugod.
Happy birthday to her, May she never be a source of sorrow to you.

Cc: An ugod
Thanks dear kiss
Mzleemah:
grin grin Good to know I still have a partner. Don't worry, she who fights and fails lives to fight another day grin grin We will try again cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
opella:

Chai see my mates oo cry cry So ya free now? Chai embarassed

Awwww, please me ayam coming to chop cake o. Happy birthday in advance to her kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.