Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4402336 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Giddyperson:

Ijebu, blame it on GP spirit

cheesy cheesy
Isnot my fault na.
The thing just looks like an expensive waste since it's still a diaper technically.

Hope the cot for giddyprince has arrived o else just make space for him on your bed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2018
jazzyjazz:

No maam I didn't

Ok. Thanks a lot

Kind regards to your crew.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2018
JGracious:

cheesy cheesy
Isnot my fault na.
The thing just looks like an expensive waste since it's still a diaper technically.

Hope the cot for giddyprince has arrived o else just make space for him on your bed.
No cot, no hospital things, meaning I haven't packed hospital bag, they are arriving this week. If I go into labour before then, the nurses at the general hospital would flog me. cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2018
2007, second year of Uni. cheesy

Biko who can provide a solution for me and Giddybaby's constant fights over my phone.
Is there a toy phone thing I can buy that can download nursery rhymes.
I had two ipads before the child came along but now both of them are down with stroke. I don't even know what number of phone my current phone is, and I can't imagine what would happen when her brother comes along to join her. I want to make my phone's totally out of bounds for her.

Pls I need suggestions for any kind of children's gadgets that I can copy nursery rhymes into and that won't break on the first week.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Giddyperson:
2007, second year of Uni. cheesy

Biko who can provide a solution for me and Giddybaby's constant fights over my phone.
Is there a toy phone thing I can buy that can download nursery rhymes.
I had two ipads before the child came along but now both of them are down with stroke. I don't even know what number of phone my current phone is, and I can't imagine what would happen when her brother comes along to join her. I want to make my phone's totally out of bounds for her.

Pls I need suggestions for any kind of children's gadgets that I can copy nursery rhymes into and that won't break on the first week.

grin grin grin
You can get a kindle fire tablet for her or Samsung educational tab with strong screen guard.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Giddyperson:

SS3 senior babe like me.

Wrote Jamb
Wrote Waec
Wrote Neco
Had a boyfriend, one chronic liar. God knows where he is now cheesy

grin grin grin this village has made ur case worse oh
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

grin grin grin this village has made ur case worse oh
cheesy You ain't seen nothing yet
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

grin grin grin
You can get a kindle fire tablet for her or Samsung educational tab with strong screen guard.
Why are they sounding expensive, hope they did not pass 20k cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy,just graduate from secondary school oh cheesy(2007).Go and update now.Biko
Giddyperson:

Eh blame it on the surgery not the boyfriend
Liftedhands,2days?Hope your fine.How is Sunshine?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Giddyperson:
Why are they sounding expensive, hope they did not pass 20k cheesy

it's more than 20k oh the kindle fire is 40k if bought from US, Samsung is 70k tongue tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2018
Sorry to derail this thread.
Pls who has watched Acrimony the Tyler Perry movie. what's ur tot about it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:
Sorry to derail this thread.
Pls who has watched Acrimony the Tyler Perry movie. what's ur tot about it?
I haven't watched it cuz someone made the mistake of telling me that cookie died in the end. I hear the moral of the story is 'do not give money to your husband'. Since you decided not to go to church today, you can as well tell us.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by aishlove(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Gud day mas, Pls I need your review on midea freezers. I want to buy freezer for my business (cold soft drinks) so am considering buying midea or haier thermocool or any other good brands.
Sorry for derailing from the thread, am just disturbed on what to buy that won't drain my pocket much. I would have buy haier thermocool but it s somehow costly
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

it's more than 20k oh the kindle fire is 40k if bought from US, Samsung is 70k tongue tongue
40k ko, more suggestions are welcome cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Giddyperson:

I haven't watched it cuz someone made the mistake of telling me that cookie died in the end. I hear the moral of the story is 'do not give money to your husband'. Since you decided not to go to church today, you can as well tell us.

U did u go to church urself? I'm still on my bed sleeping not.

No this ur moral isn't correct watch it. she spent $1 million plus on him but he still gave her $10million + a house after she divorced him when he didn't want the divorce.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

No this ur moral isn't correct watch it. she spent $1 million plus on him but he still gave her $10million + a house after she divorced him when he didn't want the divorce.
The moral of the movie is that a woman should never involve any third party in her marriage. Her Sisters and sisters husband ruined her marriage. She was never patient enough, was too proud and arrogant, refused to sort things out with the man. The man became wealthy immediately after they divorced and another woman ended up living her dream after she asked for divorce from the man. She became bitter which led to her death.

The movie is a must watch for all women wink

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
StrongWoman333:
The moral of the movie is that a woman should never involve any third party in her marriage. Her Sisters and sisters husband ruined her marriage. She was never patient enough, was too proud and arrogant, refused to sort things out with the man. The man became wealthy immediately after they divorced and another woman ended up living her dream after she asked for divorce from the man. She became bitter which led to her death.

You said it all. To add to what u have said limit how u put ur family and life progress on social media.

But why is it that everything she discussed with the man that he will get for her when he becomes wealthy was what he provided for the new wife. All that increased the bitterness The ring, the wedding gown designer, the boat and favourite honeymoon destination. I will sow for another woman to reap in Jesus name. Amen. Patience is vitrue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

You said it all. To add to what u have said limit how u put ur family and life progress on social media.

But why is it that everything she wanted and discussed with the man that he will get for her when he becomes wealthy was what he provided for the new wife. All that increased the bitterness The ring, the wedding gown designer, the boat and favourite honeymoon destination. I will not sow for another woman to reap in Jesus name. Amen. Patience is vitrue
Exactly. The other woman was busy uploading all their life progress and plans on social media and Taraji P Henson was busy monitoring everything. The man loved her even with the fact that she lost her womb he never even wanted the divorce. They were together in the bad times for years through thick and thin and she left just when the guy was about to hammer. angry Third party ruined her marriage... Amen o we will not sow for another woman to reap In Jesus name. Patience is indeed a virtue smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oooo, us that have not watched wedding party 2 nkọ. Let me just sit here and be reading.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Acrimony!!! Hmmm let me not talk sha.

Chanbaby, how u dey?

Wedding party 2 , overrated but funny

May God guide and direct us well in our homes. May we not labor for another woman to come and reap.

That man too no try sha

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

So they were just sharing money in the marriage. I can't count how many times I've been asked my thoughts on acrimony. I think I'd finally download it next time I climb the network tree in my village.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

I will not sow for another woman to reap in Jesus name. Amen. Patience is vitrue
Chanbaby cheesy have you entered labour? cheesy Edit your typo biko, but I reject it for you in the mean time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
aishlove:
Gud day mas, Pls I need your review on midea freezers. I want to buy freezer for my business (cold soft drinks) so am considering buying midea or haier thermocool or any other good brands.
Sorry for derailing from the thread, am just disturbed on what to buy that won't drain my pocket much. I would have buy haier thermocool but it s somehow costly

Never used midea so I don't know much about it, earlier this year I bought a nexus deep freezer and its working perfectly so if you can't afford haier thermocool nexus is another good brand.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Giddyperson:

Chanbaby cheesy have you entered labour? cheesy Edit your typo biko, but I reject it for you in the mean time.

grin grin. I will not sow my sis for another woman to reap oh.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Haba! This is too harsh a judgement. She lost her womb because she caught this same man cheating and acted rashly. She spent all her inheritance helping the ingrate in his yeye tests and experiments which never produced results. The ingrate never held a job to help her in the running of the house. Let's not be too quick to judge her. She always held her own even when her sisters were criticising him. She only cracked cuz she thought he was cheating again. The guy was too quick in moving on. Why didn't he fight for her as she fought for him all those years she was feeding him? Yeah,she had her faults but she was right to feel bitter. She prepped him ready for the other woman to reap the harvest. No woman can stand that. There is just a fine line between obsession and insanity.

26 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mamas in the house,abeg help me with my questions oo. My DD is six months and she doesn't sleep. During the day,she takes naps that lasts less than 10mins,like three times. At night,that is a different story. She plays half of the night and sleeps like she does during the day. Is this normal abeg? Won't this affect her adversely? Then again,some weeks ago,my husband gave her mildly cold water to sip and since then she doesn't accept any water that isn't cool. The worst is when she sees one drinking water from the satchet. She will so much drag you and scratch you for it. Is cool water OK for her?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thank for this piece. Most of us will be quick to judge and condemn the lady because we have devoted husbands taking care of the home. She not only caught him cheating, they also found her wallet in his truck meaning they were in touch while she was struggling to make ends meet. Between he could have married someone else why the same lady he cheated with. Quite a number of marriages are failing now cos of them lazy arse men. No woman wants to take care of the bills alone and get cheated on

mandysmum:
Haba! This is too harsh a judgement. She lost her womb because she caught this same man cheating and acted rashly. She spent all her inheritance helping the ingrate in his yeye tests and experiments which never produced results. The ingrate never held a job to help her in the running of the house. Let's not be too quick to judge her. She always held her own even when her sisters were criticising him. She only cracked cuz she thought he was cheating again. The guy was too quick in moving on. Why didn't he fight for her as she fought for him all those years she was feeding him? Yeah,she had her faults but she was right to feel bitter. She prepped him ready for the other woman to reap the harvest. No woman can stand that. There is just a fine line between obsession and insanity.

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
That's the reason why I can't bring myself to watching it. Hubby mildly summarized and I so hate the movie. It's still on my iPad though, now that am seeing all this morals, I will just delete it. Lemme not watch what will make me cry.
Giddyperson:

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
It's called sleep regression. Happens at some stages (specific weeks/months). It's normal and just a phase. It will pass.

mandysmum:
Mamas in the house,abeg help me with my questions oo. My DD is six months and she doesn't sleep. During the day,she takes naps that lasts less than 10mins,like three times. At night,that is a different story. She plays half of the night and sleeps like she does during the day. Is this normal abeg? Won't this affect her adversely? Then again,some weeks ago,my husband gave her mildly cold water to sip and since then she doesn't accept any water that isn't cool. The worst is when she sees one drinking water from the satchet. She will so much drag you and scratch you for it. Is cool water OK for her?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thermocool is cool, scanfrost too but costly. Ignis is good and quite affordable my mom has been using it for years.

I use Newcastle and my food stays blocked for long. Even when no light for 4days
aishlove:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ilyfavoured:
It's called sleep regression. Happens at some stages (specific weeks/months). It's normal and just a phase. It will pass.

Thanks. The cool water nko? Will it harm her?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ilyfavoured:
Thank for this piece. Most of us will be quick to judge and condemn the lady because we have devoted husbands taking care of the home. She not only caught him cheating, they also found her wallet in his truck meaning they were in touch while she was struggling to make ends meet. Between he could have married someone else why the same lady he cheated with. Quite a number of marriages are failing now cos of them lazy arse men. No woman wants to take care of the bills alone and get cheated on

You sabi! This is a man that had sex with her on the day she buried her mum. Who does that? I also don't find anything wrong with what the sisters did. They were looking out for her and they were right to do so. They warned her about him 'chopping' her inheritance and he did. They tried to help them with the mortgage by using their husbands to get him a job but what did he do? He endangered them and their jobs for his selfishness. The guy is someone I will never pray for my worst enemies. May my daughter never come across such leeches and bloodsuckers. Amen.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.